• Kiara
    • Alt. Mary May
    • (none)
  2. 2. Rate Alt. Mary May

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

813.jpg

This is a Kinky Cumpetition event. Detailed event description is here.

Sexy

My horny hero,

Mary was a sweet girl once until she discovered rock music. Now she wants to experience all kinds of kinky pleasures and have wild sex parties!

From today until the 21st of August (1 pm UTC+2) you will have two days to get your kink on and participate in the Kinky Cumpetition. Prove your dominance against other opponents and you’ll receive special rewards! Fight for the hardcore Mary May and get her rocking body in your hands! And this time she’s not alone! The cyber cuties have returned for your irresistible cock! You will have the chance to also get Grace, Kiara and Harmony!

Hit it like a drummer, hero! I like it rough!

Event Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Grace

ava0-1200x.webp

Harmony

ava0-1200x.webp

Kiara

ava0-1200x.webp

Alt. Mary May

This event happens two times each month - first during a Classic event.

@Noacc

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Getting one girl was already hard enough even with saved up kisses. Now shards are split across 4 haha. I do not even know where to begin with this idea... Not worth the trouble going through all this for a mere 3 star girl. Just gonna ignore this "competition" from now on.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I said it before, it was difficult to get one girl, now with four it is not possible.

This event went from avoidable to invisible. 

Mithic days, Legendary days and kinky cumpetition do not exist for me. If this is the path the game is moving on I will pay less and less attention to it. Such a pity.

• Like 4

started with around 100 kisses, i am a bit over 50 shards now

another 4 girls is probably due the anniversary celebrations, but that's not a gift for the players, as many said before - i am just glad that i only need the one girl