Undocumented and/or hidden changes that were left out of the Patch Notes.

Bomba

2 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Today's profile update:

Jezebel Horre - Eyes: Changed from "Brown" to "Pink"

Pretty relevant change. I was surprised at first, but after looking at pics from all three of her variants so far, I can see her eyes are actually pink (arguably it could be "dark pink" if they had that for eyes, but I think they only use this category for hair). So they either changed the coloring stealthily too, or it's actually an old mistake that had been overlooked so far and just got fixed.

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

So they either changed the coloring stealthily too, or it's actually an old mistake that had been overlooked so far and just got fixed.

Looking over all the scenes, Fangirl Jezebel is clearly pink, Ghostly Past Jezebel can't tell as images have a BW filter. however Jezebel first scene is pink but after that it is or was Brown. This is going off of the images I have stored and not the live ones

• Thanks 1

Today's Profile Updates:

Mala Kharney - Career: "T" in "Trainer" changed to lowercase
                  Description: "d" in "dimension" changed to uppercase,"d" in "demon" change to uppercase
Noomye Caroy - Career: "T" in "Trainee" changed to lowercase
                     Description: "requests. She's" changed to "requests, she's"
Selena Verillo - Description: "a" in "angel" changed to uppercase,
Santana Sleigh - Description: "- the archarial Alana" changed to "(the archarial Alana)","d" in "demon" changed to uppercase
Fiona Halos - Description: "a" in "angel" changed to uppercase 

• Thanks 1

Today's Profile Updates:

Venam Kharney - Description: "," added to the end of "sister","d" in "demon" changed to uppercase,"effects..." changed to "effects,"
Mienai Sugata - Career: "T" in "Trainee" changed to lowercase
                    Description: "," added to the end of "time","that is" changed to "it's just","welcome, for sure." changed to "welcome."

• Like 2

New Girl found for pop named Cherry Croteau, tho not total there. can find in harem search but no images yet

Edit: As of 9/16 images are now there

Edit: As of 9/22 Name changed from "Cherry Croteau" to just "Cherry"

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Today's Profile Updates:

Mala Kharney - Hair: "Dark" changed to "Black"
                         Eyes: "Red" changed to "Purple"
Nicole Chickenlittle - Description: "," added after "cute","because of" changed to "for"
Mary “Pooky” Petitecolline - Description: ", with" changed to " full of","attained" changed to "realized"

This next one may be a mistake as she is invisible but hay, maybe they know her colors from before that happened (or this is prep for us getting a non-invisible version later on)

image.png.0c25f1c07a1e3b2d383ade793c769cb0.png
Mienai Sugata - Hair: "Unknown" changed to "Pink"
                          Eyes: "Unknown" changed to "Pink"

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Surprised :O 1

Back from being out of town and here is what changed while I was out. (Looks mostly like the removal of the skin color Fetish)

Girl I reported 9/14 name changed:

Cherry Croteau - Full Name: "Cherry Croteau" changed to "Delphine Croteau"
                          Description: "Cherry" changed to "Delphine"
Girl "Cherry" Name changed to "Delphine"

Profile changed:

Lola Loche - Fetish: "Black skin" changed to "Neck"
Liu-Yeng - Fetish: "White skin" changed to "Submissive male"
Noella Screw - Fetish: "White skin" changd to "Dirty talk"
Katsumi Zetsu - Fetish: "Black skin" changed to "Tickling"
Kiara Kapur - Description: "," removed from "them,",", which is" changed to "-"
Jennifer Faraday - Career: "S" in "Student" changed to lowercase
                        Description: "But" changed to "However,"
Blet Filandreux - Description: "Dick" changed to "Dicks","elite" removed
Vespa Harley - Fetish: "Black skin" changed to "Belly"
Celia Ana - Favorite Food: "None" changed to "Chocolate"
Fetish: "Caucasian" changed to "Sperm lover"
Aiko Sasagawa - Career: "N" in "Nymphobie" changed to lowercase
                     Description: "cum hungry" changed to "cum-hungry",
Sophia Al’Soole - Fetish: "Caucasian" changed to "Handcuffs"

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Today's Profile and MPPool updates:

First not sure what there doing, they changed Delphine back to Cherry even though the patch notes called her Delphine(also if this change holds there will be 2 girls with the name Cherry, Cherry Cake and Cherry Croteau)
Delphine Croteau - Full Name: "Delphine Croteau" changed back to "Cherry Croteau"
                 Description: "Delphine" changed back to "Cherry"
Girl "Delphine" Name changed to "Cherry"

Mary “Pooky” Petitecolline - Hair: "Dark" changed to "Dark blond"
Blet Filandreux - Description: " added around "Fairy Dicks"

Added to MPPool updates:
Diver Jeanne
Office Kioko
Anniversary Matcha
Centurion Victoria
Tanned Sai
Anniversary Radka
Gladiator Bellona
Anniversary Alexa
Anniversary Finalmecia
Astrology Avery
Bard Josephine
Servant Lima
Aristocrat Marie
Anniversary Nike
College Honey and Greta

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Yamiray said:

First not sure what there doing, they changed Delphine back to Cherry even though the patch notes called her Delphine(also if this change holds there will be 2 girls with the name Cherry, Cherry Cake and Cherry Croteau)

Yeah, that's weird and also not a good move imho (returning to a "Cherry" duplicate instead of keeping "Delphine" which isn't used yet and a more fitting name for this new girl imho). Not the first time they do this, though.

In the past, when noticed, these homonyms have been settled the weird way. I can't remember for sure which one it was, but either Sady or Sally, there was a girl named like that with a Y for at least a year before another one got released, and they changed the older girl to Sadie or Sallie instead of renaming the new one. Don't be surprised if the Cherry we know (and some presumably love) gets retconned into "Cherrie" soon. ^^

I would have preferred Delphine too.

Story update:

world 13 Quest 3 scene 34 Image broke (name before was P31е and now p31e so thinking this is a case sensitive issue I will open bug ticket on this one)
world 16 Quest 12 scene 49 to 80 Images changed to remove arousal lead up and just has them rapped up the hole time. (I think it was better before)

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Mary “Pooky” Petitecolline - Hair: "Dark" changed to "Dark blond"
Added to MPPool updates:
Diver Jeanne
Office Kioko
Anniversary Matcha
Centurion Victoria
Tanned Sai
Anniversary Radka
Gladiator Bellona
Anniversary Alexa
Anniversary Finalmecia
Astrology Avery
Bard Josephine
Servant Lima
Aristocrat Marie
Anniversary Nike
College Honey and Greta

2022-09-29_1-22-26.png.773bc54b46a0c512da00bbf0ebe45e93.png

• Like 1

On 9/21/2022 at 8:42 AM, Yamiray said:

This next one may be a mistake as she is invisible but hay, maybe they know her colors from before that happened (or this is prep for us getting a non-invisible version later on)

image.png.0c25f1c07a1e3b2d383ade793c769cb0.png
Mienai Sugata - Hair: "Unknown" changed to "Pink"
                          Eyes: "Unknown" changed to "Pink"

How do we know Mienai 🟠, the invisible girl's, hair and eye colors?  They made her a visible variant.  You called it.

Fun fact: Mienai is the phonetic Romaji Japanese for "can not see."

2022-09-30_12-03-17.png.3bee8d835cd3b05b30047c9c48dade10.png

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

How do we know Mienai 🟠, the invisible girl's, hair and eye colors?  They made her a visible variant.  You called it.

And now they just complicated Venam's hair and eye's with this new non-Demon form. they have not changed yet but who knows if they may change it or have a 2nd color later on

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

And now they just complicated Venam's hair and eye's with this new non-Demon form. they have not changed yet but who knows if they may change it or have a 2nd color later on

Good point, I didn't check her yet.  The more colors, the better.

Seems to still be silver hair, and golden/black eyes.

They could add blond hair, and golden eyes later.  This variant has silver hair too, in the 3rd pose.

2022-09-30_12-27-23.png.e16a6694f795b82c404dd384455a50ff.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

Today's Profile Updates:

Sabine Bolt - Career: "P" in "Pilot" changed to lowercase
Pheralia Guette - Description" "the" removed from "use the vile"
Mizuki Kawamori - Location: "c" in "city" changed to uppercase
                    Career: "M and S" in "Media Stars" changed to lowercase
Baroness Samedi - Career: "L" in "Loa" changed to lowercase
Clara Van Pics - Description: "it is" changed to "it's","100%" changed to "one hundred percent"

"Cherry" Name changed to "Cherry Croteau" (and now we have come full circle. Cherry Croteau -> Cherry -> Delphine -> Cherry -> Cherry Croteau)

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

This variant has silver hair too, in the 3rd pose.

Looks like both of there 3rd pose have them kind of going back to the form we know them as(Venan hair and horn,Mienai legs starting to fade). I think I'm going to want both of these girls for there sense to see if they in any way explain the form change.

• Like 1

Someone recently asked if somebody in Content might be bored, looking at the countless nitpicky to outright useless tiny, tiny changes that get made so frequently to the database these days. Looking at your updates lately, I think that's a valid theory. ^^

Edit: Especially when there are still plenty of better, more impactful changes that don't get made. Like being consistent once and for all with all the girls with French names ending in "ëlle". Do you want to include the tréma of the original spelling or use the US-ized accentless spelling instead? Make up your mind, already! It should be consistent either way.

But no, it's more pressing to change "intense and new" to "new and intense", obv. ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Haha 4

It also looks like the rewards for Cumback Contests have changed from Mythic Books (and Mythic Booster for 1st) to simply item drops with the gift with the ? on it.

(Please note my post 2 below this one, that covers that the rewards for 2nd-4th didn't change, but that they messed up the visuals)

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 11 minutes, yourfriend a dit :

I just saw that after this large market update the rewards in PoG and PoV got nerfed. The rewards for books and gifts dropped to 1.

It could be just a visual glitch, because even on the screen that aggregates all rewards, there is still only 1 book shown (Despite there being multiple 1x Book rewards). So I think the Number overlay on the Books/Gifts isn't displayed anymore.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Liliat said:

It could be just a visual glitch, because even on the screen that aggregates all rewards, there is still only 1 book shown (Despite there being multiple 1x Book rewards). So I think the Number overlay on the Books/Gifts isn't displayed anymore.

It turns out that this is correct, but it's a pretty horrible visual error. I'm not calling it a glitch, because it's been done poorly enough that they deserve the error term.

I claimed the reward, and got 1 book, visually. When I check my inventory I had indeed gotten the expected 3 books. I have no idea why they recoded something that worked fine.

• Like 3

il y a 13 minutes, Zteev a dit :

It also looks like the rewards for Cumback Contests have changed from Mythic Books (and Mythic Booster for 1st) to simply item drops with the gift with the ? on it.

According to club chat, this is also a visual bug. The rewards are the same (Mythic books and AM booster), but are currently displayed as random gifts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1