Undocumented and/or hidden changes that were left out of the Patch Notes.

Bomba

2 hours ago, lepidocter said:

Changed the wording from "Tower of Glory" into "Leagues" in burger menu.

For reasons, it look that now Juliette is the first girl in market and harem, and not Bunny anymore.

Interesting, still Bunny here.

That's weird. It isn't the case for me either:
image.png

And in the Harem, I've switched to "Date Recruited" (I have them sorted out by Grade by default) and Bunny still comes first as well.

I have no idea why this happens to you (and not me or Jpanda). I even turned off the scripts to make sure it wasn't it, and no, same thing.

• Thanks 1

When doing my data pull for the new PoV today I noticed the remaining dating token count for me dropped from 1230 to 0. checked my archived pulls and looks like this happened on around 03-25. so unless there storing that on the back end and just not sending to the client any more if they ever have the idea to being it back looks like we would be starting from 0 again. but this is more likely a sign that they have no intention of bring it back.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Yamiray said:

but this is more likely

...the very late last nail in the coffin for Dating Tokens (only even noticeable for a few player detectives like you ^^). In case Rosso hadn't been clear enough across multiple Q&As, yeah, we're not seeing that feature ever again, at least not with the same name and design. I didn't even know they still kept count somewhere until I've read your post (and I'm surprised they got rid of that so long after basically making the feature a dirty word for them).

4 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Rosso hadn't been clear enough across multiple Q&As

Ya in the last audio one I listened to I think around December-ish he had said something to the effect of they didn't want to put it back but said the code was still there so you never know.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Ya in the last audio one I listened to I think around December-ish he had said something to the effect of they didn't want to put it back but said the code was still there so you never know.

I'd need to do some digging to find the thread in which I transcribed the relevant parts word for word back then, but he said a lot more than that. He basically made DTs the scapegoat for all their financial struggles at the time, saying they should have never made it in the first place, and even hinting at the designer who came up with it getting fired. So I'd say we know on this one. ^^

4 hours ago, Liliat said:

There's a new CC girl coming on Chad; Haruka

You beat me on this one :) I was doing the write up for the other updates.

Profiles updates today:

Notka Altice - Description: "gratify" changed to "fulfill"
Claryssa Henderson - Location: "Hero" changed to "Heroes'"
                  Description: "filthy and rough" updated to "rough, filthy"
Albane Foggy - Description: "much. She" updated to "much - she" , "does - even" updated to "does, even" and "other" changed to "normal"
Darla Bright - Career: "S" in Seeker changed to lower case

Also don't know if this is new or been there before but I just didn't notice but looks like the random girl pick to show when buying more energy,kisses,ect can include girls that have not been released yet. The Girl in this image below I have no record of but I did check and this would be there 0 star form.

new girl.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Also don't know if this is new or been there before but I just didn't notice but looks like the random girl pick to show when buying more energy,kisses,ect can include girls that have not been released yet. The Girl in this image below I have no record of but I did check and this would be there 0 star form.

Yop, it's been happening for a week or so, and Kinkoid is aware (CMs at least) as it's been discussed with them on Discord. A few earlier mentions hinted at it on the forum as well (someone had Easter Demi in that popup a few days before her PoV started).

This lovely apparition in your screenshot I think it's safe to say looks a lot like Albane, and fair to notice she's dressed as some sort of sexy nurse. I'm not at liberty to say anything more, but you should find out soon enough. ^^

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Today's Profile updates:

• Abraël Diamond - Career:"M" in Maker updated to lower case
  • Cunegonde Moon - Location:"t" in tavern updated to upper case
                                Description:"specialities" updated to "specialties"
  • Mary Joelson - Location:"w" in world updated to upper case           
                         Description:"a wanton for" changed to "lusting after", "cost, especially" updated to "cost - especially", "embarked on a pirate" changed to "boarded a pirate", "everyday" updated to "every day", "rum, men and women, voluntarily chained," changed to "men and women (voluntarily chained), and rum" , and "..." changed to "-"
  • Oxton Stain - Description:"to miss" changed to "missing"
  • Nemah Kadi - Location:"s" in sea updated to upper case
                       Description:"their" changed to "her", "and sometimes manages to steal it" changed to "sometimes managing to steal them", "monkey Abrakadabra" updated to "monkey, Abrakadabra", "but she often" updated to "but often"
  • Miyu Masami - Career:"E" in Extinguisher updated to lower case
                     Description:"cumburstion" changed to "cumbustion", "lead" changed to "cause", "micro rapid" flipped to "rapid micro"
  • Trixie Treatz - Description:"fire" removed from "rivalry fire between"
  • Like 1

On 4/7/2022 at 8:41 AM, Yamiray said:

Today Found a new girl under Places of Power named Lolita

On 4/19/2022 at 5:36 AM, Liliat said:

There's a new CC girl coming on Chad; Haruka

Looks like these 2 dropped off the Harem list. Last time that happened to a new unannounced CC girl when they showed back up it was under a different champion. but if that happens this time that would be odd as if they stay on Chad each at this time would be even with 3 girls each. but will have to wait and see if anything changes when they reappear

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Surprised :O 1

Today's Profile updates:

All of the below girls had the Hair changes from "Brown" to "Dark blond", if they had a second color that one remained unchanged
Gems Princess Agate Saphir Hilda
Matilda R. R. Spook
Lady Regine Marta don Kidnap
Tiana IV
Cupid Love
Goddess Ishtar
Hari Carott
Elizabeth Marot
Gwenaelle Leaf
Sophie Palette
Justine Lildrop
Niki Vignae
Aurora del Berthus
Yuko Asol
Lee Lee Dicer
Talissa Sandalo
Akhates Decalco
Squirts Blastoid
Lopussy Poppin
Nikki Nova
Kuruva Pichkoff
Isabell Ito
Chloe James
Haruki Ryoma
Bellini Wines
Nike Pallas

• Thanks 5

55 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

The display for promotions now cover the menu line selections (they didn't do this before).

image.png.a2f69c405de48771634223d915c536a7.png

It's not the case if you turn the script off. For me without any script, on the same menu you've shown it's like this:

image.png

And I get the same overlap as you with the script turned on so only on the "bread crumbs" adventure mode line, really; it doesn't obstruct anything in other menus that I've noticed).

It's possible that it's due to something Kinkoid changed in their code, and that the script needs to be adjusted accordingly, but that's for @Tom208 and/or @45026831 to figure out.

That's my bad. Didn't check breadcrumbs when adjusting that positioning. It's unfortunate that there's no real nice place to put the profile promo message without it looking like it's an XP promo. I'll have a play around with it after I get pachinko confirmation popup override module approved.

Edit: I've now moved it to be above instead of below in v1.15.1. Not ideal but no longer overlapping the breadcrumb

Edited by 45026831
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Is Haruka actually available now on Chad? She wasn't announced in any patch notes, but she's been in the harem for a while now, and Chad is back. I'm still trying to get Mika myself, so I can't check.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Is Haruka actually available now on Chad? She wasn't announced in any patch notes, but she's been in the harem for a while now, and Chad is back. I'm still trying to get Mika myself, so I can't check.

Yes she is. I've started collecting shards for her yesterday.

• Like 2

Today's Profiles updates:

Mavin Gray - Career: "T" in "Trainee" changed to lower case
             Description: "out" changed to "after"
Lila Tealeaf - Eyes: updated from "Blue" to "Green"

Also found new Girl under PoP named Ara

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Today's Profiles updates:

• Noemy III - Description: "589" changed to "five hundred and eighty nine"
  • Samane Sanetomo - Description: "," added to middle of "holes got" and "s" in "shinigamis" changed to uppercase
  • Lupa Longteeth - Career: "R" in "Recruiter" changed to lowercase
                          Description: "wererabbits" changed to "Were-rabbits" "childhood. But" changed to "childhood, but" and "this hereditary" changed to "an inherited"
  • Levitya - Description: "Succubae" updated to "Succubi"
  • Shina Tonde - Career: "T" in "Trainee" changed to lowercase
                    Description: "hero" changed to "heroine"

And Ara dropped off the Harem list. guess will be back on Wednesday patch notes

• Like 3