• \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Candice. Meh
    • \________/ Yucky
  2. 2. Rate Ada

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Sexy Witches. Next Event >>

1022.jpg

Path of Attraction
Starting on 24th of November, you will have 6 days to get these 4 gorgeous girls.

T.T.Tubers

Darling,

Nothing makes them hornier than doing it in front of all their subscribers! They live to be in the public eye and spread pleasure throughout the #Haremverse!

Starting today and ending on the 30th (1 pm UTC+1) of November, you can get 4 babes who love to be in front of the camera! You will have to complete 20 different tasks to get viral enough for them to join your Harem.

Bliss and Squala will join your Harem if you complete all tasks. If you want Celia and Candice, you will have to double those likes and shares.

Free Path Bonus Path

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Bliss

ava0-1200x.webp

Squala

ava0-1200x.webp

Celia

ava0-1200x.webp

Candice

Recent Girl
Places of Power
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Ada

@Noacc

• Thanks 9

I still fail to see why the PoA bonus rewards is worth the kobans. It seems clear that it would be better to save for a 5* girl instead of two 3*s, and the extra resources are not that great either. I think people saying that it's worth it must have enough kobans to get everything every month. Of course you would spend them then, but not if you have to choose between PoA extras, or a mythic, or a possible 5* legendary later on.

• Hug 3

Also this:

---------------

23 minutes ago, isonitro said:

I still fail to see why the PoA bonus rewards is worth the kobans. It seems clear that it would be better to save for a 5* girl instead of two 3*s, and the extra resources are not that great either. I think people saying that it's worth it must have enough kobans to get everything every month. Of course you would spend them then, but not if you have to choose between PoA extras, or a mythic, or a possible 5* legendary later on.

It depends on where you're at on your journey in this game. However, there's no question that PoA is one of if not the most generous event(s) in terms of value.

19 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

It depends on where you're at on your journey in this game. However, there's no question that PoA is one of if not the most generous event(s) in terms of value.

If you don't have a glut of kobans and have to make a choice I see it as better value to keep saving for a mythic, or for 5* legendaries during legendary days. Of course it's technically good value compared to what you would have to spend normally, but that's a different argument.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

I don't do semantics arguments, sorry. It's clear what you mean to say by "value" is "strategy", and not the same thing as what I call "value", which is "best bang for your buck". You're free to establish and follow whichever strategy you want, and no one has to agree or disagree, you do you.

In terms of "what would be the most profitable investment to progress in the game at this stage?", it's clearly OD during your first year or so, and then PoA. Regardless of whether those events are a priority on your own checklist for your own personal strategy or not.

I'll put things back in context to close this side debate if you don't mind. You said you failed to understand how people can see value in PoA. I explained. If my explanation didn't change your mind, that's cool. Let's agree to disagree and move on.

• Like 3
  • Hug 1

Important changes:
9th and 15th tier:
Previously: 9th tier:  4+6 kisses; 15th tier: 5+8 kisses.
Now: 9th tier: 300 orange + 300 purple gems. 15th tier: 9+15 kisses.
The total of kisses is the same for unpaid path. +1 kiss on paid path. And plus gems.
16th and 18th tier:
Previously: 16th tier: +20 +30 energy; 18th tier: 1+2 x6 MPorb
Now: 16th tier: 1+2 x6 MPorb; 18th tier: 500 purple and 500 orange gems
Energy was removed, x6 MP orbs moved and we got gems.

So overall we got a bit more than we had, and energy lost at that tier isn't needed for progress so I think it's okay. And on top of that we got gems. So surprisingly they actually didn't make it worse. Praise Kinkoid.

1 hour ago, isonitro said:

If you don't have a glut of kobans and have to make a choice I see it as better value to keep saving for a mythic, or for 5* legendaries during legendary days. Of course it's technically good value compared to what you would have to spend normally, but that's a different argument.

Nah, it's about value that you can get for your kobans. Orgy Days is the best event and then PoA. A lot of players use PoA to also push for two first events of the next month, like Classic Event and KC(Kinky Cumpetition). Also, why Classic isn't mentioned, because you're not supposed to spend kobans there. For PoA additional rewards are worth it if you're planning on using them when they needed.
As for mythic days. Yes, that's a heavy investment that usually pays off in a League, but it's up for each individual player to decide when to invest. But Legendary Days? I don't know about you, but I place top15 in D3, even won it once, but I don't have resources for Legendary Days and never will. I just pile up MP orbs and hope that one day some of those 5star legendary girls appear in Mythic Pachinko and I will either finish them or get them from the scratch.
I'm not sure what's your koban income, but you definitely should skip Legendary days if you don't have kobans for PoA. Same about Epic Days really. But you know that it's more of a discussion about how it's better for you to spend your kobans and should be done in Q&A section of the forum. You can ping me to have this conversation there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Here we are. First of all thank you @Bomba to have spared me the time to go check the previous path to compare with this one (yes i'm a mega lazy person, i have no shame of it and even searching on the forum makes me tired. Thanks for the compliments XD). 

So my very first fear (this Poa rewards) with the awakening patch is solved. I was worried to lose some "juicy" rewards for the gems but it is not happened. Very good job 👌

Then we have the girls: i like them and they are well drawn. Of course i'll get them all but unfortunately i do not follow the virtual youtubers (even tho i know them, because... well.... i "bumped" on them sometimes during my "researches" 😏)  so i do not feel any particular attraction to them.

Final thing, the steps: probably they are still doable in the time given (sorry again....lazy....tired....no math thank you) but since we had the combativity removed from the contests rewards, i would have liked a tiny reduction of the "fight the boss" steps. Usually my strategy is to save 21 contest for the Poa and save myself a day with them, so i feel that this time it is a bit harder (again probably is only on me, but i'm worried XD).

Good luck with the POA mates!!!!

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Bomba said:

But you know that it's more of a discussion about how it's better for you to spend your kobans and should be done in Q&A section of the forum. You can ping me to have this conversation there.

Cheers Bomba, I've responded to your post over there in the QA section. If you would like to discuss it I would be interested. 👍

• Surprised :O 1

I've got to say, girls on the free path are awesome! They're cute and sexy. Exactly what the game needs!

I also think this is a missed opportunity to have some sort of Gem Knights event with each girl representing the gem of each element. Like a Sensual Sapphire and Exhibitionist Emerald. Players would have a much better time adjusting to the new changes if the slogan of a new event would literally be "Fuck Gems!".

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Thinking 1

15 hours ago, Bomba said:

Important changes:
9th and 15th tier:
Previously: 9th tier:  4+6 kisses; 15th tier: 5+8 kisses.
Now: 9th tier: 300 orange + 300 purple gems. 15th tier: 9+15 kisses.
The total of kisses is the same for unpaid path. +1 kiss on paid path. And plus gems.
16th and 18th tier:
Previously: 16th tier: +20 +30 energy; 18th tier: 1+2 x6 MPorb
Now: 16th tier: 1+2 x6 MPorb; 18th tier: 500 purple and 500 orange gems
Energy was removed, x6 MP orbs moved and we got gems.

So overall we got a bit more than we had, and energy lost at that tier isn't needed for progress so I think it's okay. And on top of that we got gems. So surprisingly they actually didn't make it worse. Praise Kinkoid.

Thanks for the note regarding changed rewards. My personal spreadsheet only notes the tasks, as the rewards are simply whatever they are.

I noticed the gems, but I'm pretty sure that this will be another really easy PoA to finish early, although gameplay time on US Thanksgiving is going to be very limited, as I am the cook. I don't think anyone should worry about any increased difficulty from not having as many rewards in the PoA itself, or not having bonus combativity saved up from missions.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 1

I also feel PoA is a good use of Kobans. I use the 5400 Koban price for a guaranteed girl in Epic Pachinko as the "list" price of a girl. I realize that there are ways to get one cheaper via refills, but still, it's what I use.

For 7200 Kobans for the paid path, you get 2 legendary 3* girls, plus 2 Mythic 6 game orbs, which is 50 girl shards used properly. I've used those to grab every 5* legendary that has come through Mythic Pachinko, so it's quite helpful. 11 Epic Pachinko orbs are also useful. The other orbs & gems are simply a bit more usefulness, while the combativity will help you get girls directly from bosses, especially during the regular event.

It's not Orgy Days, but it's solid.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Zteev said:

I also feel PoA is a good use of Kobans. I use the 5400 Koban price for a guaranteed girl in Epic Pachinko as the "list" price of a girl. I realize that there are ways to get one cheaper via refills, but still, it's what I use.

For 7200 Kobans for the paid path, you get 2 legendary 3* girls, plus 2 Mythic 6 game orbs, which is 50 girl shards used properly. I've used those to grab every 5* legendary that has come through Mythic Pachinko, so it's quite helpful. 11 Epic Pachinko orbs are also useful. The other orbs & gems are simply a bit more usefulness, while the combativity will help you get girls directly from bosses, especially during the regular event.

It's not Orgy Days, but it's solid.

Yep, that's exactly what I was talking about. We moved to a different topic with that conversation though. Also 11 x1 EP orbs is basically 2/3 of the girl if we take 17 x1 EP orbs as the expected number of orbs to get one girl there. Which is the case on average. So yeah, it's a very efficient event in terms of kobans.

3 hours ago, Zteev said:

Thanks for the note regarding changed rewards. My personal spreadsheet only notes the tasks, as the rewards are simply whatever they are.

I noticed the gems, but I'm pretty sure that this will be another really easy PoA to finish early, although gameplay time on US Thanksgiving is going to be very limited, as I am the cook. I don't think anyone should worry about any increased difficulty from not having as many rewards in the PoA itself, or not having bonus combativity saved up from missions.

I struggled on the 4th tier without any combativity available from Daily Contests. And 10th tier was also a problem because kisses were moved from 9th tier to 15th tier. So I think they should've reduced few of those requirements. Especially combativity. But we'll see how the overall progress will be going. For me the pacing of PoA is too much really. Too many things to keep track of and too many timers. We already have enough of those daily and PoA turns it to the ridiculous levels.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bomba said:

I struggled on the 4th tier without any combativity available from Daily Contests. And 10th tier was also a problem because kisses were moved from 9th tier to 15th tier. So I think they should've reduced few of those requirements. Especially combativity. But we'll see how the overall progress will be going. For me the pacing of PoA is too much really. Too many things to keep track of and too many timers. We already have enough of those daily and PoA turns it to the ridiculous levels.

The thing to remember is that if we're on tier 10 of a 20 tier event on the first day of a 6 day event, progress is going great!

• Haha 1

Not sure if it's because I'm new to the game and am missing something or if I'm actually screwed. I'm currently on Tier 6 (Do Champion Performances x25) but only have Morning Wood House and Pride Mansion available to me. Problem is even though I have enough tickets, with the power I've gained with the recent awaken changes, I'm currently winning in 1-2 attempts which then puts it on a 24Hour Cooldown. So am I stuck no longer progressing in this event, or am i missing something that would let me have more attempts other than using Kobans?

14 minutes ago, JFort said:

Not sure if it's because I'm new to the game and am missing something or if I'm actually screwed. I'm currently on Tier 6 (Do Champion Performances x25) but only have Morning Wood House and Pride Mansion available to me. Problem is even though I have enough tickets, with the power I've gained with the recent awaken changes, I'm currently winning in 1-2 attempts which then puts it on a 24Hour Cooldown. So am I stuck no longer progressing in this event, or am i missing something that would let me have more attempts other than using Kobans?

You can equip your worst equipment and choose your worst girls.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JFort said:

I'm currently on Tier 6 (Do Champion Performances x25) but only have Morning Wood House and Pride Mansion available to me.

There is also the club champion. But if you are a beginner and club isn't available to you, you will have trouble with further tiers too. Just do your best for now and plan how you will approach PoA in the future. To finish PoA and to maximize its rewards, it takes some planning even for the veterans.

7 hours ago, Zteev said:

The thing to remember is that if we're on tier 10 of a 20 tier event on the first day of a 6 day event, progress is going great!

And another thing to remember is the fact that you need 1.5 days to finish Tier 12, and 2.5 days to finish Tier 18 with natural regeneration. Which leaves you just 2 days to finish the rest of the tiers. And other tiers require hours to finish and some tiers, like Tiers 1, 6, 9 and 15 require you to be online non-stop for a long time. So not really great, because you have to finish 10 tiers on the first day or you won't be able to finish this event on time. A margin for error is too small.

And yeah, you can accelerate that by using those rewards for the path itself, but I'd rather save those resources for that time when I actually want to use them.

But hey, you know it all too. So I really appreciate your optimism about it. I haven't quit yet, so I consider that a success so far.

• Like 3

Il y a 7 heures, JFort a dit :

Not sure if it's because I'm new to the game and am missing something or if I'm actually screwed.

PoA is not really beginner-friendly. First, because it takes a lot of resources, second because it takes quit a bit of planning. You'll need to unlock more champions to make the event more comfortable (and doable). In the meantime, just  go as far as you can and grab as many rewards as you can; but don't expect to complete the event just yet :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bomba said:

And another thing to remember is the fact that you need 1.5 days to finish Tier 12, and 2.5 days to finish Tier 18 with natural regeneration. Which leaves you just 2 days to finish the rest of the tiers. And other tiers require hours to finish and some tiers, like Tiers 1, 6, 9 and 15 require you to be online non-stop for a long time. So not really great, because you have to finish 10 tiers on the first day or you won't be able to finish this event on time. A margin for error is too small.

And yeah, you can accelerate that by using those rewards for the path itself, but I'd rather save those resources for that time when I actually want to use them.

But hey, you know it all too. So I really appreciate your optimism about it. I haven't quit yet, so I consider that a success so far.

I most definitely don't know it all - I do admit to knowing a lot. I do realize that being online like that can be a challenge. However, I also know that I've completed PoA on time without getting 10 tiers in on day one - I think I've done that twice, and this path is one of those times.  Now, I do use the rewards gained in the path to progress the path, but to complete the path this is when I choose to use those rewards. You choose differently, so you feel the need to get through 10 tiers on day 1, but I'm just here to say be optimistic. You may need to use some of the rewards, but you'll get it done! I have faith in you.

• Like 1