• \______________/ Yucky
  2. 2. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Frosty Samane. Meh
    • \_______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Frosty Everest. Meh
    • \_______________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Frosty Hotties. Next Event >>

fq9UW32.jpg

Classic event 
Classic starts from the 1st and will end оn the 10th of December

Spirits of Sexmass Past
Darling,

Will you honor the Sexmass spirits the way they honor you? For you shall always strive to keep them jolly and full of cum.

Starting today and ending on the 10th of December, you will be visited by six spirit hotties wrapped in holiday lights.Leila Dicksin will join the festivities only if you complete all daily missions.

Prove that you’ve got the warmest love tool in the Season of the Frosty Hotties and Frosty Samane and Frosty Everest will be yours forever.

Time to jingle those beauties and pleasure them with your sweet icicle! #dicksin

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Leila

Boss Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Rozana

ava0-1200x.webp

Ghostly Chains Dove

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Bruma Cockit

ava0-1200x.webp

Ghostly Present Winter

ava0-1200x.webp

Alex Pussywig

New Season Girls
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Frosty Samane

ava0-1200x.webp

Frosty Everest

@Noacc

• Thanks 8
  • Hearts 1

I'm absolutely not interested in any of these girls. So I'll just say that it's not just players who quit, artists too it seems.

On another note, I don't know if I should wait for KC with all my kisses saved up. I'll be able to get KC girl for free or cheap, but ... I'm not even worried about 200 gems that I'll lose. I'm more concerned that I wouldn't be able to reach the needed tier with that much delay.

• Thinking 1

• Community Manager

@natstar
Who knows, who knows...Shadow bunny?
To be honest I'd like a shadow bunny as well 😄

Some emo/ darker version of Alice Carrot, with piecings, black and pink hair (my imagination, don't take it for real)  

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Hearts 5

25 minutes ago, Noacc said:

@natstar
Who knows, who knows...Shadow bunny?
To be honest I'd like a shadow bunny as well 😄

Some emo/ darker version of Alice Carrot, with piecings, black and pink hair (my imagination, don't take it for real)  

Hmm. How about a whole event about our favorite girls from alternative time line? And they're the complete opposite of themselves!

Shadow Bunny. Alt. Bunny from Shokushu dimension who is a very very bad girl.
Shadow Justine. A loving and caring girl, who's basically a housewife.
Shadow Shina. With her gravitational powers now everyone is on their knees before her and can't even get their heads up. Some mighty villainess perhaps?
Shadow Lapsey. I don't like her.
Shadow Edwarda. Her dildo-fingers are now in a proper place. Like a stegosaurus, on her back.
Shadow Finalmecia. Any Finalmecia really. Pretty please.
Shadow Astis. I will not explain myself.
Shadow Norou. holymolly doesn't like her.

Oh wait, we now only need 6 girls for classic. Well, we can go without such versions for Lapsey and Norou I guess.

• Haha 5
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, Bomba said:

Hmm. How about a whole event about our favorite girls from alternative time line? And they're the complete opposite of themselves!

Shadow Shina. With her gravitational powers now everyone is on their knees before her and can't even get their heads up. Some mighty villainess perhaps?
Shadow Edwarda. Her dildo-fingers are now in a proper place. Like a stegosaurus, on her back.
Shadow Finalmecia. Any Finalmecia really. Pretty please!

Oh wait, we now only need 6 girls for classic. Well, we can go without such versions for Lapsey and Norou I guess.

I´m down for whatever version of Norou they´d like to release :P (at this point you guys already know what Mythic girl I want so :P )

(lucky you Bomba)

• Haha 4

First of all the event: i really love the theme, actually this "abused theme" never fails to me. 

Second the event girls: i don't feel anything much special, they look fine but nothing that makes my heart skip a beat at first glance. Maybe when i'll be able to "know them better" the opinion will change. Although my eye dropped on Dove and i'm a bit interested in Leila (isn't that a bit comix harem style ? i'm a bit curious XD)

Third the season girls: Always liked Bleach (and i'm waiting for more animated series....) so Rukia is fine, and that Everest is....... SIMPLY WOW 😍😍

Fourth: i started with 192 (🤔194🤔) fights and i have a full Dove and 33 shards of Rozana (is it normal? i don't think so.... this time i got super lucky imo) so i'm going to end easy and go back to work on Sake (maybe is only my opinion, but i like this come back to how the classic event was)

Fifth: 

6 hours ago, Noacc said:

Some emo/ darker version of Alice Carrot, with piecings, black and pink hair

This is a must in all stories: the good that becomes the bad and the other good has to bring him/her back (see.....uhm....Naruto for example, just one). So we are gonna have her one day (maybe not too many piercings please, i'm not a huge fan of those i'll be honest. Let's do....uhm....an evil tattoo maybe ?XD)

Last: 

5 hours ago, Bomba said:

favorite girls from alternative time line

Thanks i'm still laughing, i needed that 🤣🤣

P.s I want another Santa Claudia (she is not my favourite but) we need to make 1 for each year, she needs to be a tradition (or at least i wanted her to be)...... thinking more: Christmas is coming + Mythic days are coming = Mythic Santa !?!?!?!?!?! (i want to save my kobans please don't XD). 

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Bomba said:

Shadow Finalmecia. Any Finalmecia really. Pretty please.

Just evil/darkside versions of the whole library for the rest of time is fine with me. Plus add all the missing women like Bulma, ChiChi, Delia and on and on. Just them + evil, all good.

Edited by Gotaku

Le 02/12/2021 à 05:05, Xemnas a dit :

Fourth: i started with 192 (🤔194🤔) fights and i have a full Dove and 33 shards of Rozana (is it normal? i don't think so.... this time i got super lucky imo)

Yes, you are lucky !

I've spent 214 combativity for Dove, and i've already spent 135 combativity on Rozana for only ... 25 shards :( I'm afraid that if my luck doesn't come back, i will be unable to get her before the end of the event :/

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Yuyureka said:

Yes, you are lucky !

Don't worry mate mine was just a coincidence, this current situation don't happen often XD. But don't give up, you have to believe: i've read of people that got a 100 shads drop even 2 times in a row (i do not remember if i read it on the forum or was a guild member 🤔).

Also you have my support: JUST DO IT!!!!!!

• Like 1

Il y a 15 heures, Xemnas a dit :

Don't worry mate mine was just a coincidence, this current situation don't happen often XD. But don't give up, you have to believe: i've read of people that got a 100 shads drop even 2 times in a row (i do not remember if i read it on the forum or was a guild member 🤔).

Also you have my support: JUST DO IT!!!!!!

You really DID bring me luck !!  171 fights for 30 shards, and for the 172nd fight, a 100 shards drop ! :D

luck.jpg

• Like 9
  • Hearts 1

8 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Work is done.

grafik.png.91546ee058822d972e7950b58e65c649.png

I´m currently thinking about doing a few EpP 10x spins since I reaaallly want winter but maaan.. EpP 1x spins seem to not work anymore (at least for me :P ) 86 spins without a girl drop since last month ... 😢 I really don´t have the kobans to do so many 10x spins every month 😭

Edit: it´s 90 spins now ..😢

Edit 2: f.. it I did  some spins but not 10x EpP. I decided to test my luck with EvP (not a good idea normally ..my average drop on EvP was 5 spins per girl prior to that): got winter after 3 and than I got a little bit greedy so I tried to get another hopefully cheap girl with 1 spin which didn´t work :P.. but the 2nd spin was Alex so overall a little bit cheaper than the 10xEpP route :D . I´ll let the last girl be since this month is pretty expensive and I rather use 5k on todays LD than a girl I don´t even like from EpP .

Bildschirmfoto 2021-12-10 um 10.06.09.png

• Sad 2

I have the Mission girl, and Chains Dove, and am close on Rozana, who I also really like. May not get her, but might still. 3 hours to go, but need about 5 shards.

Don't think I will do any Pachinko spins, as there's no contest right now.