• .Cheer Cynthia. Meh
    • \______________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Cheer Mika. Meh
    • \___________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Cheer Ruriko. Meh
    • \_____________/ Yucky

This was the first time I have been able to get the girl on day 2. I managed to snag 50 shards on day 1.

I then had my best ever day in the game on day 2, as I decided to go a bit nutty on spending orbs (which I have hoarded over my time playing) and staying up for reset instead of going to bed an hour or two before reset. This enabled me to place first in both contests for the first, and likely last time ever.

I'm US Eastern time zone, but I have to sleep days, due to my living situation with my SO working from home. My being awake while she works from home really doesn't work for her, as the house isn't big enough and she roams around.

I expect to do well enough to get a top 10 on day 3, which is when I can sometimes sneak a top 4. Waiting to claim the girl on day 4.

• Like 7

Oh, me me! I want to say things! 😁

A lot of times I don't get in on the conversation until it's way underway due to work or exhaustion. Unless my mind goes imaginative wacko, it's usually very hard to say things. Funny that.

In any case, I have to agree that living on the west coast of North America is hard when it comes to contests. I usually go to bed around 2am, 3am if I want to push it. It's rare for me to be up till 4am (see below) so I can't really start my contests until 10am and then it's only 1 or 2 rounds before work calls. So for some of us, the reset time is quite a handicap when it comes to trying to avoid being snipped or just even racking up the points needed to get into a general bracket.

And speaking of brackets...

I managed to get the girl (both here and CxH).

I can't even recall the order. I do know that I skipped anything that asked for donation. There was the pachinko and I managed to get up to a 25 shard win on that thanks to having a lot of x10 great pachinko orbs (plus throwing in some epic and mythic orbs with it). I won another 25 shards but I couldn't tell you what it was, it's all just a blurr. But, last nights was the event I usually excel in, Champions. And I did, managing to get 50 shards and wrapping up the day. It cost me kobans to refresh the time but I find it to be a far more valuable use of them rather than refreshing combat and it required me staying up to 4am just to make sure I didn't get snipped. I got into 10th place and thought I had a good padding over the former 10th place but then he started rising up again so I pushed myself further along until I was protected by throwing the former 9th place person into the 10th place spot and shouting... Here, eat him, he's far more tasty than I'll ever be!

I only ever do champions when a contest needs it so I can stretch them out pretty far. Funny thing was, last night, I was dealing with house 5 and 6 and I thought, well, I should arrange my girls so I can get some better scoring as its late.. then realized they were still in good arrangement due to being unfinished from last months. So I decided to try and finally finish them. Finished house 5 but... oh damn, that's right, I need to work on finishing house 6 still... ok, got that going. 14 or 15 more trials and he'll finally be done.

So that's the win point.

Now, I could work another day. It's add girls and raise girls but I'm not going to as it seems unfair to the others in grouping who are trying to get their girl-shards to have to compete against people who trying for the same bracket just to get stuff. I've got my shards, I've got my girl, I'm all good to go (there's a country song in there someplace, I'm sure).

It does amaze me, though, getting up at 10am and looking at the scores in the top 10 bracket. I just blink and wonder how the heck they got there and what organ they sold off to achieve it.

Anyhow, time to rest as there's probably something else waiting for us starting tomorrow.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TeeJay said:

it seems unfair to the others in grouping who are trying to get their girl-shards to have to compete against people who trying for the same bracket just to get stuff.

You are mistaken, once you get enough shards for the girl, the following days brackets are of people that has also got them before, so all of you are just competing for orbs and gems, but not girl's shards.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Surprised :O 2

Well, got her thank to a couple x50 in the end, plus a couple orbs for the last day (I skipped the Pachinko day, I have only Epic x1Orbs in quantity and it has no sense recruit in one go 40 or 50 girls that I can't upgrade).

As before, the question is if the game was worth the candle, given that I will need months (to say the least) to have her enter in my battle roster...

On 12/22/2021 at 11:05 PM, jelom said:

You are mistaken, once you get enough shards for the girl, the following days brackets are of people that has also got them before, so all of you are just competing for orbs and gems, but not girl's shards.

Really? I did not know that. Thanks for the info. I'll keep it in mind for future endeavors.

• Like 1