Pantheon walls

Liliat

il y a une heure, HentaiGuru a dit :

Used my 59 saved Worship - no luck for me today... 😧

+Headband +3 cordy +6 mythic 20lvl gear (4 KH ATK\2 KH DEF resonance) - and nod bad % according to HH++ script...

Still have some band charges...

you really had a bad luck. 

you had a probability of slightly more than 80% to beat the wall at least once. which is high.

• Sad 1

I'm at wall 1900 w/ 204.5k TP, & 66 stored worship after the league week ended.

Equipped 3 cords, and it showed "0% impossible."  I'm saving a headband for when my mythic gear are maxed.

Enabled @-MM-'s HH Simulate Headband in Pantheon script, to see if I had a decent win %, if I did use a headband.

Tried different gear combos, by mixing 6 CH mythic gear (3 Atk & 3 Ego), and 6 CH mono gear.

My best win chance was 3.04% w/ 6 mythic gear. One is lvl 18, one at lvl 19, and the other 4 are maxed to lvl 20.

Also, experimented w/ different teams of each element, and the highest TP balanced team was still the best.

Checked the win % chances w/ this probability calculator, if I used 66 temple worship.

I have about an ~87% probability to win at least once, w/ 66 fights at a 3.04% win chance.  That's not bad.

If I'm patient, and max out my gear 3 more levels, then the odds should increase slightly.

I have a few days before the blessings end.  Hopefully, patience will reward me w/ a swift victory.

I don't really need extra CP atm, so there isn't a rush, besides having nice blessings, and knowing victory is possible.

1964464601_pantheonwall1900.thumb.png.a02bd3d1c3c197a30db05dfd959d84c8.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 6

7 hours ago, Liliat said:

I just reached Floor 1800, and still had 3x Cordy equipped from the last league. I had a 0%+ chance to win (No headband), at 200k TP.

Should I wait for the next great blessing and see if I can beat it without headband again? :D

It's possible to beat 1800 w/ 200k TP.  I did it last Nov, w/ 202.8k TP, 6 mono gear, and a headband.  Had a 4.32% win chance, and it took 20 tries.  I'd check the headband win chance w/ the headband script, before buying or equipping one.  Also, decide if you want Fighter Gemini 🟢 or not, b/c that extra CP could be handy to get her.  If you beat it, that's 4 days of 40 extra temple worship regen for 108 CP, worth 1166 kos (or 716 kos minus the headband).  Should be easier now w/ mythic gear (you have 4 class matching atk gear).

Oh that was posted 6 hrs ago, the cords prob ran out...

If I beat 1900, I'll probably use the CP to get Gemini, since the MDR is still 2 weeks away.

Right now, I'm just planning to use 1 SP and free regen to get her to 40 shards, for the SC.

Lovebot Norou 🔵 is the priority for me.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2
  • Hug 1

I am now stuck at the 1500 wall. While being equipped with two cordyceps and a ginseng root, with TP of 166574.4, I saw a chance of 0%+ (that means I have a slight chance to beat it). I can buy a headband and probably raise to nearly 20+%, plus puting some mono gear. It was enough to beat the previous walls in 2-4 attempts, but I think that I should wait for a better blessing, while leveling up my team.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, OmerB said:

...1500 wall...two cordyceps and a ginseng root...TP of 166574.4...0%...I can buy a headband and probably raise to nearly 20+%, plus putting some mono gear...I think that I should wait for a better blessing, while leveling up my team.

Congrats on making it there.

Yeah, don't rush to beat 1500.  It should be a lot easier now w/ mythic gear.  You might beat it accidentally one day, whilst doing a daily goal.  If you really want Capricorn , or the 270 CP, then go ahead, get a headband.  I won't judge, since I did too.

For reference, I beat 1500 last May, w/ 184k TP, 3 cords, a headband, 6 mono gear, a 7.92% win chance, and 2 tries.

Good luck.

• Like 4

actually using more mono gear especially if its good/ Max Level 5708 might be more consistent especially since raw mono gear increase your HP/Ego more than rainbow also you will hit like a truck on mono gear especially when using raw power boosters like 3xCordys

• Like 1

Wall 1900 Attempt #3

I used 2x lvl 20 non-class matching M gear as fodder, to max out my last mythic gear, since the PoP decided to be stingy w/ GPx10s today.

Finally, have 6 maxed class matching CH M gear now.  3 Atk (+6%), 3 Ego (+6%), & 2 Balanced (+8% Harmony).

Win chance % rose slightly as expected, mostly due to ~1k more atk/ego/harmony, and a couple hundred more defense.

It went from 3.04% to 3.07%, w/ 6 maxed CH gear, 3 cords, a headband, and 204.5k TP.  Not as much as I'd hoped.

Tested different element teams again, but kept the 6 mythic gear, since 6 mono still had a 0.43% win chance.  Voyeur rose above playful and sensual for some reason.  Maybe b/c two of my gear have a voyeur theme, boosting defense 2% and harmony 4%.  This makes me think I'd have an advantage w/ all 6 balanced gear.

My passives are maxed, and my player level is almost maxed (498).  I doubt the last 2 levels would've mattered.

1580648364_wall1900204.5kTP107worship3.07attempt2.thumb.png.f2ba4edc6e065bc5c048504723170e2c.png

I used up my 66 stored worship, w/o luck, and then bought 41 more temple worship for ~1k kos, for a total of 107 tries.  I figured it'd increase my probability of eventually beating it, but it didn't work out that way.  Adjusted the probabilities in the above chart anyway.  The 96.46% win probability from 107 tries at 3.07% feels like an illusion.

If I add up my previous 2 attempts, then I've had ~200 tries total so far at wall 1900, in 3 months.

211106356_wall1900204.5kTP107worship3.07attempt.png.a576ec63021c032f321a86d76cf92306.png

The closest I came to winning, was when I did 3 crits, on turns 2, 3, and 4, which was ideal for healing.  Except that I was also crit once, so I couldn't survive long enough, to land the final 6th hit, which would've won. 

Recorded it for your viewing pleasure here:

These blessings aren't done yet, so I'd have about 20 more tries w/ regen, but I don't expect to break it this time if 100+ tries wasn't enough.  I could also keep buying more worship, but my priority is Lovebot Norou's 🔵 MDR, so I'll stop here, save my kobans, and focus on the LD instead.

In the past, at a few different walls, a 4.32-4.66% win chance was enough to win w/ just 7-20 tries.

I think TP is the most important factor.  Which depends on whether you have the blessed girls, and if they're maxed out, so you need enough gems (9.4k) and GXP (1.4 mil) stored.

All I can do is learn from this, and only attempt to break it again, when I'm damn sure I have great odds, like 10%, smh.

I learned the formula for winning at least once, and made this table for reference:

• P(I break wall 1900) = 1-P(I lose)^n
  • n= 100 temple worship
  • P(I lose) = P(100%-(win chance %)) = P(100%-3.07%) = P(96.93%)
  • P(I break wall 1900) = 1-(96.93%)^100
  • 95.58% probability I win at least once w/ 100 temple worship

844365471_winprobability.png.f57ea0eaaac0efbaf05bd3785f904969.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 7

OOOOKAY, ladies, gentlemen and persons of all spectre!

I got x10 Pantheon battles as event mission.

I bought 7200 event path and dedicated this sacrifice to Godesses of Pantheon and Gods of Random.

I checked my gear and bufs, tighten my Headband and hit x10 battles button...

And here I AM!!!

image001-----.png.d899ee1fe959a1162c95342afd58ad6a.png

• Like 6
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 2

There will be interesting blessings next week. I will have a stronger team, so I may have a chance to beat that level 1500 Pantheon wall :)
Some details: My best TP now is 145,011.74, while my next week's best TP (before level ups) is 182,797.25.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, OmerB said:

There will be interesting blessings next week. I will have a stronger team, so I may have a chance to beat that level 1500 Pantheon wall :)
Some details: My best TP now is 145,011.74, while my next week's best TP (before level ups) is 182,797.25.

Yeah, there's gonna be a few double blessed +82% eccentric L5s, and M6s too, but I'll be missing Alexa and Matcha.

The max TP possible is 220k, w/ the top 7 at lvl 750.  That's the highest I can remember, and enough to beat wall 2000 imo.  I'll have a min of 184k TP and a max of 206.9k TP.  I could try upgrading Ellie and Haruka.  I'm not lacking gems, but always short on GXP.  Probably gonna skip the pantheon that week, and also aim for a chill top 15 in leagues, so I won't be pressured to quickly max out girls.

• Like 4

il y a 2 minutes, EpicBacon a dit :

at 1800 with my 188.349 team, 0% Impossible rating :o
Guess I have to pull out the headband to even get in the positives 
5 class mythic gears, as it seems they are better then mono?

Or if you're not in a hurry, wait until next week's blessing. I had (barely) positive chances with 200k TP and 3x Cordy. Although that was still a 0%+. So... If you're not that crazy, headband might be required :D

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Or if you're not in a hurry, wait until next week's blessing. I had (barely) positive chances with 200k TP and 3x Cordy. Although that was still a 0%+. So... If you're not that crazy, headband might be required :D

Well I would have to do some serious upgrading then, I have 2 of the 3 top girls but they are only level 300, 
I also only have 12k red gems... hmmm..

It seems I will get only 20 extra points total, from the top 2, as the rest i have is on par with what is blessed this month.
I guess it does not matter what element you are attacking with if the defender is rainbow?

If maxed level mono or close to max level might actually be better most times you also have more ego/ HP when he eventually crits for 400k ego i dont think 45k defense instead of 30k makes much difference also when using 3xcordys in combination with mythic equipment you will probably hit for 90-100k on each normal hit if you go with Mono instead you will probably be able to hit for 140-160k on normal hit which is more reliable

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Rylarth said:

If maxed level mono or close to max level might actually be better most times you also have more ego/ HP when he eventually crits for 400k ego i dont think 45k defense instead of 30k makes much difference also when using 3xcordys in combination with mythic equipment you will probably hit for 90-100k on each normal hit if you go with Mono instead you will probably be able to hit for 140-160k on normal hit which is more reliable

You make some valid points, with full mono, i went from 0% IMPOSSIBLE to just 0% 
5 mono dropped me to impossible, while 3 and 4 mono gave me 0%
There seems to be a sweetspot here, just hard to figure out when the % never goes above 0.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

You make some valid points, with full mono, i went from 0% IMPOSSIBLE to just 0% 
5 mono dropped me to impossible, while 3 and 4 mono gave me 0%
There seems to be a sweetspot here, just hard to figure out when the % never goes above 0.

In the HH++ script (numbers version), enable detailed logging in the browser console, then in Chrome, right click anywhere, inspect, click more tabs at the top, console, look at the bottom info, it should display the detailed win chance %.

An easier way is to just add MM's headband script.  It'll simulate having a headband, w/o you having to equip one, affecting the win % as a prediction.  You should see a win chance more helpful than 0%.

Personally, I think mythic gear outranks mono gear at higher pantheon walls.  It's based on these stats and win chances, that I saw at wall 1900 recently, w/ different combinations of 6 maxed mythic gear & 6 mono gear.

I only noticed a 7.5k atk difference between the two 190,000 vs 197,500, except 6 mythic gear had a 2.2% higher win chance.  6 mythic gear also had 14k more defense, 72k more harmony, and 27k more ego, than 6 mono gear.

I didn't break the wall though, w/ a 3.07% chance and 130 tries, so what do I know, lol.

image.thumb.png.038701d03144a1cf65252f12086f4433.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

An easier way is to just add MM's headband script.  It'll simulate having a headband, w/o you having to equip one, affecting the win % as a prediction.  You should see a win chance more helpful than 0%.

Smeg! How come I didn't know about this script before, this just made things a lot easier.
Here are my results:

0 Mono   3.16%  (Regular setup - 5 class mythic know how, 1 rainbow legend)
                           (never gotten any mythic in the icon slot)
1 Mono - 4.90%
2 Mono - 3.67%
3 Mono - 3.00%
4 Mono - 1.62%
5 Mono - 1.19%
6 Mono - 0.64%

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 1

1 minute ago, Ravi-Sama said:

This one's a winner. 💪🏽

No headbands in stock tho :( 
Shop seems to have run out as well.

I just upgraded Ellie as she is blessed next week, and using gems is for the comback contest, and this time I actually have a girl availible. Unfortunaly I am about 2.000 red gems too short to get Haruka up there too :/
I will have to evaluate my options, thanks again for the script suggestion, all hail MM

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

I just upgraded Ellie...2.000 red gems too short to get Haruka up there too

I've been upgrading them as well.  Had enough gems, but short on GXP, so have to stop here for now.

I feel like if I had to choose to max one over the other, I'd pick Haruka vs. Ellie, since she has 2 eye colors.

image.png.327aaddc14d63daf24d9c62b384d2336.png

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I've been upgrading them as well.  Had enough gems, but short on GXP, so have to stop here for now.

I feel like if I had to choose to max one over the other, I'd pick Haruka vs. Ellie, since she has 2 eye colors.

image.png.327aaddc14d63daf24d9c62b384d2336.png

that makes sense, I just choose one of the two since I was planning on upgrading them both, I just assumed 12k gems was enough, but it was more like 14, oh well.
Now I could go for lovestruck mercy since she is on Roko Sensei and has red gems.
But then I would have to go from Loverstruck Mercy... and well.... she is... an acquired taste.

1 minute ago, EpicBacon said:

that makes sense, I just choose one of the two since I was planning on upgrading them both, I just assumed 12k gems was enough, but it was more like 14, oh well.
Now I could go for lovestruck mercy since she is on Roko Sensei and has red gems.
But then I would have to go from Loverstruck Mercy... and well.... she is... an acquired taste.

Yeah, L5s need 7,520 gems each, for lvl 750.  I should have ~4k eccentric gems leftover once both are awakened to 750.

I actually like LS Mercy; mostly her 3-star booty pose.  The new girl LS Andromeda would get added to the EP afterwards, so I don't really have a choice, have to chase her first, from Finalmecia.  Sensual gems are always in demand anyway.