Pantheon walls

Liliat

This was a deliberate attempt at breaking through Pantheon 1800 - after all, how could I pass up the opportunity after the amazing luck of my club mate with the current blessings? :D 

Usual story, 3 x cordyceps, new headband applied. I now have a full suit of mythic equipment, all class-specific (Lover/Charm in my case). All girls awakened and levelled to 750, fully upgraded with affection.

Themes for the pieces are
1 x orange (physical)
2 x blue (sensual)
1 x yellow (playful)
1 x white (submissive)
1 x black (dominatrix)

Active bonus from mythic gear are
8% attack (4 x class matches)
4% ego (2 x class matches)
4% harmony (1 x theme match)

These are my stats according to the player profile page.

image.thumb.png.49ea1abef090c33b11faa858523b01ac.png

So here's the first team I weighed up against Pantheon stage 1800. This is currently my strongest team, and rainbow (which is the usual recommendation for tackling a pantheon wall).

image.thumb.png.7414d24c955dee35ef44c2cdef8bb1df.png

I compared with my other teams, and found that even with a slightly lower total team power, my orange (physical) team was offering better odds.

image.thumb.png.8f4de70d77732859f193056bb2532e39.png

I was ready for the long haul - fully expecting to burn through 100 or more worship. It wouldn't be an issue, I had 224 left despite recently breaking through 1500, 1600 and 1700. Inevitably this happened!

image.thumb.png.4156ef8c9ecdc29fd4d976104395bffa.png

The best part? It only took 22 worship :x

image.thumb.png.30cb7d9d87b8c73f177c77a1798452e8.png

• Like 9
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 2

Pantheon Walls H - 1900 B.png

Pantheon Walls H - 1900 C.png

The best I attained was 2.59%, with the 4 bad pieces of MG above and two near-max legendary mono items (both at 5697). Technically, out of these 4 bad rolls, I had two giving me +2% HP apiece, and one +2% to the ever-important Defense stat. /s

Also 3 cordys and 1 HB, duh.

I did roll a Slot 1 item too, but it's also shitty and going from 4/2 (MG/Mono) to 5/1 made my odds drop from 2+% to 0.89%. So yeah, not getting rid of these good ol' mono legendaries anytime soon.

I used to have 174 candles stashed, now I have 132 left, so I guess this took 42 rolls.

And now of course I'm back (and for the last time) to easy peasy 80+% odds until the next (and final) wall. Given how far off I am from the stats of those who did break it, I don't think I'll even bother trying the last wall today, though.

• Like 6
  • Hearts 3

On 12/1/2022 at 8:02 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Vodka or tequila though? ^^

You should go for it, that cross-less 0% is a lot softer than it may appear.

Whisk(e)y or Vodka by far over Tequila. However, I've decided on Ouzo as my after meal drink tonight.

Tier 1800 down, but it's not big news.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 4
  • Hearts 1

Wow, what a great week for the pantheon on both HH.com and Nutaku!

I'm tempted to try to break 1900 again, but haven't improved my 204.5k TP team, or gotten more than 2 mythic gear yet, so my win odds would still be 1.2%.  If I got a headband, I'd have 50 tries at most, for a 45.4% win probability, and I'd be broke.  I think it's best to wait 'til I'm stronger w/ more mythic gear, and more worship stashed.  Should be content w/ the 270 CP I got for Jiggle Santa Claudia.  Max team total power possible is 293,882 (mythic 40% & blue eyes 40%), so there'll be more opportunities in the future.  We can now also have 6 class matching mythic gear boosting atk 12%.  A pantheon PoV begins on the 9th (lol), poor timing, after we already broke some walls. 

Here's the walls we collectively broke, w/ TP, win % and tries:
(ranked by highest walls, best win %, and players that shared the most data)

815881562_pantheonwallsbroken.png.7ba17e0111c18199601c3036cf149292.png

These are the blessings and max teams possible that were on either server:

520882926_pantheonweekgreatblessings.png.1b8918f93962a40740f53bc98f59b12f.png

Leaderboard on HH.com (# of players that passed those walls):

1375319590_pantheonleaderboard.png.cd4e56e057cac18eb962fd61345ae4e1.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
Added Tom208 & Methos2's data.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

After finally breaking 1400 last week thanks to super good blessings on Nutaku and 2 pieces of Mythic gear (1 of which somehow wasn't a helmet) I finally got to a point I'll probably spend a lot of time on again. I didn't really try very much to beat 1400 for weeks if not months until I saw that the chance was suddenly >0 but I might try a bit harder with this one considering it'd give me the girl.

image.thumb.png.6037881fc1282ffe6450d7010bc4edec.png

• Like 6

Thanks, I imagined something like that, but there was also a slight risk they could have made it a normal but repeatable level instead (I say risk because it's not a guarantee that they would have prevented it from being abusable by not giving it rewards).

This speaks volumes on previous speculations we exchanged here and in other threads about the idea that once you're no longer able to complete a task, it's magically removed from the pool of tasks you can get for daily goals etc. If it's easier for them to add an extra boss behind the final boss in Pantheon than to just remove "do pantheon fights" tasks for players who have finished Pantheon... I doubt we can rely on most undoable tasks not to haunt us later on.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

With the 200k+ blessing we have this week on .com, I was able to break floor 1600:

- 3x Gin, 203k power: 0.00% chance (but no )

- 3x Cordy: 1.09% chance. I only had 12 stored incense, so I wasn't really willing to try it

- 1 Headband: 45% chance. Still took me 4 or 5 tries to beat it.

Now I'll slowly climb to 1700 (not this week), whenever I need the combativity. I'm still not in a hurry for Pantheon :)

• Like 9
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, Rylarth said:

Finally broke the wall on 1900 5mythic equipment used 3level 20 1level 17 1level 18 and 3xcordys team power 199k and equipping a mythic headband gave me 2.08 win chance it took 20 attempts 🙂

Very nice!  I remember you had a high chance to beat it last time, but maybe ran out of temple worship.

I have a week to upgrade some mythic gear, and maybe I'll give it a try too, but haven't seen a non-zero win chance yet at floor 1900, w/ 199.1k TP, and 3 cords, w/o a headband.  I think it's smarter to wait for a 205k+ TP, but if I don't see an X later, I'll attempt it.  I have 44 worship stored.  Should have more after the league week ends.  Next week's blessings are non-existent.

• Like 1

One of today's daily goals for me is the epic Pantheon task to participate 6 times. My best team with the current blessing has 190k TP and is an eccentric (red) team. Chance to pass 1900 showing as 0.16% with the headband and 3 cordyceps. Lady luck is on my side, broke through on the first attempt and still need to do 5 more for the daily goal :D

image.thumb.png.cc0462035650268c047aae6378f4bfd1.png

image.thumb.png.6fa59c5841632af2cb78e9670b08b012.png

Edited by SafiTheOrca
Added team info
  • Like 5
  • Surprised :O 3

Aaahhh. These younglings... not even a speck of beard, and they already play at the Big Boys' table... (Well, Safi, you'll escape the beard's excuse cause you're a lady, but that doesn't change a thing!)

What can I say? Welcome to the last flight of stairs, Little Orca, we're waiting for you up there in front of the 2000th door :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

il y a 52 minutes, SafiTheOrca a dit :

Lady luck is on my side, broke through on the first attempt and still need to do 5 more for the daily goal :D

Wow. Not so long ago, we were competing for Floor 1500, and now you're 300 floors above me. 😭

Congrats! :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SafiTheOrca said:

One of today's daily goals for me is the epic Pantheon task to participate 6 times. My best team with the current blessing has 190k TP and is an eccentric (red) team. Chance to pass 1900 showing as 0.16% with the headband and 3 cordyceps. Lady luck is on my side, broke through on the first attempt and still need to do 5 more for the daily goal :D

Damn, that is really lucky.  I've attempted breaking wall 1900 w/ 41 worship earlier this month, w/ 190k atk, a 1.2% win chance, and 204.5k TP.  Must be all that class matching atk mythic gear.  I only had 2 mythic gear back then.  I suppose I'll try it once I upgrade my 5th gear.  I bought a headband in advance.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

I tried & failed breaking the 1900th wall again, w/ 52 stored worship.  I tested 5 out of the 7 gear setups, that had decent odds, for science.

Had 3 cords, a headband, 199,117 TP, 4 mythic & 2 mono gear, for a 0.26% win chance.  I had a higher 0.41% win chance w/ 6 mono gear, but wanted to try using mythic gear, so I'd survive longer, w/ a 17% crit chance vs. 12.34%.  Wasn't able to break it this time.  I'll try again later, when I have 2 more lvl 20 mythic gear.  The 5th gear I've been working on is still lvl 14, so it's unusable.  

My passives are almost maxed.  I'm just missing 1 eccentric & 1 physical girl.  I noticed swapping out an eccentric for a dom girl maintained the 0.41% win odds, w/ 6 mono gear.  I had a higher 1.2% chance of winning a month ago, w/ 204.5k TP, and just 2 mythic gear.  

I could've maxed Ellie for 199,904 TP (787 more TP), but I doubt it would've changed much.  Saved my eccentric gems.  Two of the boss' girls are eccentric, so they're 40% blessed, which probably makes it more difficult to win.

I figured out that the boss has a 3.1% heal on hit (they just have 1 sensual girl, New Year Estelle), vs. the player's 10%+.  

1124763324_temple1900199.1kTP4mythicgear0.26winchance4.thumb.png.f7ac697b5decbee8cec3292abe2c91fe.png

I did a play-by-play, to see if 6 mono gear was better than 4 mythic and 2 mono, but the end result was that I still needed 4 crits to win, in either scenario, but using 4 mythic gear meant a higher crit chance.  Which is more appealing.  A higher crit chance would make it possible to win w/ less worship.

Edit: I re-checked it, and it seems that it'd be possible to win w/ just 3 crits and 2 regular hits w/ 6 mono gear, which is probably why it had a higher win chance, than 4 mythic/2 mono.

Also, using mythic gear decreased the boss' crit chance by up to 6% more than mono gear, due to more harmony.  That crit chance reduction effect would increase w/ more mythic gear. 

I won't buy worship, since my win odds aren't great, and I don't have an ideal gear setup yet.  Plus, I'm not desperate to win.  I can afford to get the next mythic girl, w/o the pantheon's CP.  It was worth a shot anyway, out of curiosity.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
I re-checked it, and it seems that it'd be possible to win w/ just 3 crits and 2 regular hits w/ 6 mono gear, which is probably why it had a higher win chance, than 4 mythic/2 mono.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Today i wanted to try to break 1300 wall. i knew that i did not have a good team but i was tempted to try.

blessing on  nutaku are Eye color silver 25% and Rarety Epic 35 % but i have no powerful girl that benefit from these blessing so  no bonus for my team.

i equipped 3 cordys even if i have nothing else to do with them 

i had 82K attack without boosters and with three mythic equiment (one of them was level 15).

and after the cordys + leveling the ME to 20. i tried a lot of combinations of teams and equipping mono equipment .i even dropped one ME for mono but the best combination gave me only 2.32% chances to break the wall.

i had 29 tries and after some calculation , i knew that i have  49% chances that the win will occur at least once within these 29 tries and 51 within 39 tries if i had to rely on regeneration.

at that point since i equipped 3 cordys , i will try all the worships .

and after 7 tries , i broke the wall 1300.

this is my team : 5 mythics + 2 L5 girls all of them level 700 except Heavenly Venus 650.

3 mono equipments and 3 ME ( they gave me 4% attack and 2% ego)

83629592_1try130029try.thumb.JPG.f3930cd4d7cf6e68522bd7baa34b305b.JPG

1301.JPG

image_2023-01-02_210341579.png

• Like 8
  • Hearts 1

This weeks blessings were enough for me to surpass 1300 with only 3 ginsing and 2 mono gear (other 4 mythic) without other hijinx or optimizations.  I got 2 crits, they got 1 before it ended.

I had a bunch of worship saved so now up against 1400, probably more hijinx will be needed this time ;)

I also noticed I am top 4000 in the (HH) leaderboard (for now), which gives me an appreciation for some of the elites that post here and are well beyond me, probably some even thinking "wow you just beat 1300?" :P

Game on :)

• Like 7
  • Hearts 1