np

Rina - 600
Bellona - 550
Mika - 600
High Mage Arcana - 600
Royal Housemaid - 600
New Year Estelle - 600
Bunna - 600

It's the best possible team on Nutaku this week for a player Awakend to 600 other than Bellona not having been fully levelled up.

That said, they are sitting with a Domination dominance, which could have been avoided whilst still having the best team and is a small weakness that other players could exploit.

thanks a lot, hopefully we get paired next week then, finally a chance to beat him

on another note: i would never use 3 voyeurs to counter dom dominance, it's not worth it (especially if your team is much better with other girls). It's different on elements not being submissive, dom, voyeuer (obviously)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rylarth said:

Sorry but i fail to see how going from 2-3k kobans a week to 1K must be an increase in kobans according to some i fail to see this however i didnt fail basic math

Ken already told you the issue point blank. Did you also fail to see that? We're having a discussion about the game and the meta game as a whole, as always. Just because you specifically stayed in a position that got nerfed doesn't mean the redistribution was a nerf OVERALL. No maths required, just a bit of logic, and looking at the whole picture.

2 hours ago, Kenrae said:

You're only looking at the kobans you personally receive on the positions you usually end up, and then talk as if that's what all players receive, when most players are actually receiving more kobans than before.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rylarth said:

I am just stating 3000-2000=1000 is not an increase if you give someone 10€ a hour then suddenly remove that amount instead giving him 5€ a hour according to your flawed logic then that is a salary increase no matter how you look at it a decrease is never a increase only case that is true is if you ignore logic and common sense

May I ask to which specific rewards you´re referring to ? f.e. D2 bracet 16-30 etc... ? Because I feel like y´all talking past each other :)

• Surprised :O 1

2 hours ago, Rylarth said:

Sorry but i fail to see how going from 2-3k kobans a week to 1K must be an increase in kobans according to some i fail to see this however i didnt fail basic math

Which league bracket was that?

While it is true that kinkoid lied that only the 1-4 place brackets will have their rewards slashed (the nerf/biff also reduced some 5-15 and even some 16-30 brackets), the general koban rebalacing has been a positive one. The only ones that have been negatively affected have been the perpetual D1 winners and I guess the players that were winning D1/D2 only to place last in the next league so they can drop again to D1/D2. And this is such a minuscule amount of players that its not even worth discussing it.

I wasn't actually referring to your language, your English is fine. I meant that we're talking about "League Rewards in general" and you keep talking about less and less related topics instead, but presenting what you're saying as though it had anything to do with what we've been discussing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rylarth said:

Sorry for the bad english i sometimes place the words in the wrong order since i think in swedish and sometimes we dont place the words in the same order as in the english language 😥

Nothing wrong with it :) (and I don´t really notice anything too bad with it tbh ^^) ... I just asked because like @Kenrae and @DvDivXXX said ... the pvp "rebalance" resulted in higher rewards (koban wise ) for pretty much everyone except the Top4 so we´re just a little comfused about you´re claim that they actually lowered it :)

• Like 4

I like the idea of forcing higher level players up through the leagues, these levels were plucked from the air as I have no idea of the spread of levels at the moment so someone with a better idea could suggest better brackets.

Wankers should be maybe 1-200; Sexpert 201-400; Dicktator for 401 plus.

As Just said there should be no restriction in lower level players moving beyond there bracket if they feel they are strong enough. And would stop high level players raping the top spots of lower leagues freeing up better rewards for lower level players.

Finally when enough players hit 500 setting up a Champion league for them alone ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Incubys said:

I like the idea of forcing higher level players up through the leagues, these levels were plucked from the air as I have no idea of the spread of levels at the moment so someone with a better idea could suggest better brackets.

Wankers should be maybe 1-200; Sexpert 201-400; Dicktator for 401 plus.

As Just said there should be no restriction in lower level players moving beyond there bracket if they feel they are strong enough. And would stop high level players raping the top spots of lower leagues freeing up better rewards for lower level players.

Finally when enough players hit 500 setting up a Champion league for them alone ?

Should have done that instead of adding gems.

• Like 1

To bring the topic back on track - this week in D2 it wasn't that bad. The difference in my league between 15th and 30th was about 95 points. I expected a much much smaller gap, because the difference yesterday evening was around 130 points, but thankfully it was a bit more relaxed at the end.

Same here, ~100 points gap an not much movement at the end.

Surprisingly, I was tied for 18th place with another player who started playing after me, but he ended up 18th and I was 19th. Shouldn't the starting date affect ranking in Leagues, just like it does for Daily Contests?

7 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Surprisingly, I was tied for 18th place with another player who started playing after me, but he ended up 18th and I was 19th. Shouldn't the starting date affect ranking in Leagues, just like it does for Daily Contests?

No, for Leagues it works differently: whoever claimed the spot first that week gets to keep it in case of a tie. This used to matter a fair amount in the old days, and some players still tend to rush early with this in mind. What, you expected consistency or something? :D 

• Like 1

il y a 28 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

No, for Leagues it works differently: whoever claimed the spot first that week gets to keep it in case of a tie. This used to matter a fair amount in the old days, and some players still tend to rush early with this in mind

Ah, that makes sense! I usually only check in case it would make me go from 16th to 15th place, and only do the fight if my account is newer, so I never noticed :) . That's good to know :)

il y a 30 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

What, you expected consistency or something? :D 

You're right, how silly of me 😅

• Haha 1