• Meh
    • Yucky
  5. 5. Rate Moani

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Two Mystic a month is too much for my Kobans :/.  The next Mythic should be in less than 2 weeks. I really like Alexa on her first pose (no star), but not that much on the others. And the next two revival should be Matcha and Moe Bunny, so i might keep my kobans for them. 😍

• Like 2

I've got Alexa:

786 Fights, 6965 Kobans for refills (Including 11 remaining fights at the end), 5SP. Total: 9665 Kobans.

Drop rate: 6.36% (12.62% for the first 26 shards :) I knew it wouldn't hold :D )

Pretty expensive (as expected for a revival with a lot less free combativity available), but I'm still pretty happy with the result. I didn't have to use x50 fights; shards remained long enough (Over 15 minutes) around the end.

And with that, I now have 7 Mythic girls! :) (And not enough affection to upgrade them, nor enough XP, and not enough Kobans for anything. But who cares? :D )

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Hearts 1

26 minutes ago, Liliat said:

I've got Alexa:

786 Fights, 6965 Kobans for refills (Including 11 remaining fights at the end), 5SP. Total: 9665 Kobans.

Drop rate: 6.36% (12.62% for the first 26 shards :) I knew it wouldn't hold :D )

Pretty expensive (as expected for a revival with a lot less free combativity available), but I'm still pretty happy with the result. I didn't have to use x50 fights; shards remained long enough (Over 15 minutes) around the end.

And with that, I now have 7 Mythic girls! :) (And not enough affection to upgrade them, nor enough XP, and not enough Kobans for anything. But who cares? :D )

Congrats! You've beaten me to 7!!

We're seeing the same on Nutaku. 40min since the last refill and we have:

image.png.aca43477833450f9a19fa39f30695c19.png

I've just been arguing with myself about whether I should go for her (there's a complimentary DC on as well which was nudging me), but I've decided not to.

I have 6 Mythics. I'm missing Eccentric, Playful and Voyeur (I have 2 Physical). The next two months are almost certain to kick out a Playful and a Voyeur and they're expected to be cheaper than chasing Alexa today.

Tough choice, but I think I have to hold on to my resources.....

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 2

Il y a 3 heures, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

The next two months are almost certain to kick out a Playful and a Voyeur and they're expected to be cheaper than chasing Alexa today.

At least in 2 months we should see Moe Bunny, who's playful (If Mythic Revivals continue on a predictable schedule, that is...). Now I just hope the next Mythic girl won't be voyeur :D I'd be 100% fine to skip a Playful Mythic girl in February :) and be ready for Moe Bunny and a Voyeur girl in March.

• Like 2

I was able to get her. This time i don't know how much i used so i can only say 4 boosters and only single fights. It was really hard for me, i was never able to be at the screen in the reset time and the shards were always at 0. As i said previously now i want to get all the Mythics (even if this means i'll have to skip some events) but this Alexa made me understand that probably i won't be able to do it (in the revivals).

Now my main concern goes to when Nike revival will happens. Without taking away anything from Alexa, she is good, very well done and a famous parody (cortana) from halo (even if i never liked Halo, sorry fans :)), Nike is (imo) way more wanted and famous. So the Nike's shards will disappear even faster than Alexa's ones, my conclusion is that probably i'll not be able to have my Nike T.T

Let's hope i'm wrong XD

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Xemnas said:

Now my main concern goes to when Nike revival will happens. Without taking away anything from Alexa, she is good, very well done and a famous parody (cortana) from halo (even if i never liked Halo, sorry fans :)), Nike is (imo) way more wanted and famous. So the Nike's shards will disappear even faster than Alexa's ones, my conclusion is that probably i'll not be able to have my Nike T.T

Add to the popularity that Nike is currently the only Voyeur Mythic, and that lots and lots of people have a huge glut of Voyeur gems because there are so few girls to spend them on and Nike is likely to be even more popular.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2022 at 8:54 PM, JustVisitingReborn said:

Add to the popularity that Nike is currently the only Voyeur Mythic, and that lots and lots of people have a huge glut of Voyeur gems because there are so few girls to spend them on and Nike is likely to be even more popular.

On the other hand, Nike is the only mythic girl whose shards already disappeared the first time, so more people already have her. We'll see.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

On the other hand, Nike is the only mythic girl whose shards already disappeared the first time, so more people already have her. We'll see.

Very interesting! I didn't remember that. I'd still lean towards it being more expensive to pick-up Nike than usual for a MR. The higher demand for shards first time round could go either way - it could mean that an average number of people wanted Nike but more ensured they got her first time round. In which case demand would be lower during the MR. Or it could mean that a higher than average number of people really wanted this girl. If the latter then unless that additional need was sated by the depletion of the shards first time round, it means that there will still be extra people who want her.

And I know I said this in other words in the previous post, but the Dominance system wasn't in place when Nike was released. In my opinion the implementation of this system is likely to have significant impact. 5/6* Voyeur girls are (I think) the hardest to come by. And Voyeur gems correspondinly appear to be most plentiful for most players. For me effectively any other class and I'm going to be stretching my gem resources to add another Mythic. I could take two Voyeur Mythics tomorrow and still have more Voyeur gems left than I have a use for. The introduction of the Dominance system has made Nike attractive for reasons that didn't exist first time round.

So my money's on Nike being tougher to get. But I'll be ensuring she drops into my Harem ;)

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

Oh. I think there is a mistake in your memorization.

Finalmecia was until now the one and only Mythic that had no shards left. Is one of the lowest amounts of left shards, but not drained to zero on both server.

Nikes speciality was, that she was the first with the "every 2h 9.000 shards" system.

2 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Oh. I think there is a mistake in your memorization.

Finalmecia was until now the one and only Mythic that had no shards left. Is one of the lowest amounts of left shards, but not drained to zero on both server.

Nikes speciality was, that she was the first with the "every 2h 9.000 shards" system.

You're right, I was mixing her with Finalmecia.

To be fair, both Nike and Finalmecia are weak mythics (for battle purposes) that also happen to be super popular characters (or at least a variant of something that can pass for a super popular character, in Alt. Finalmecia's case). So, a lot of players prioritized them for sentimental value rather than power (speaking about those of us who can't afford every Mythic by default, of course). So it's easy to get them confused in that regard. ^^

On 1/25/2022 at 8:54 PM, JustVisitingReborn said:

4 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

5/6* Voyeur girls are (I think) the hardest to come by. And Voyeur gems correspondinly appear to be most plentiful for most players.

The problem with that logic is that the only reason Purple isn't the weakest color by far is because Yellow is somehow even worse. And White has both of these to thank for not being the bottom-tier Element, but that's not to say it's by any means good either (looking back to my own misguided "Finalmecia" pick, here ^^).

Decent Purple girls are few and far between compared to most colors, not just at the top as you mentioned, but also in terms of fodder: no Starter, and only 11 Commons (most of which are GP 1-star girls). And yeah, we all get truckloads of Purple gems from Leagues, PoPs, The WereBunny Police... and from not having as many girls worth using them on. Does this make Nike a better pick in terms of overall game progress, though (again for those of us who have to choose) or a worse one? For me the answer was simple: too bad I'll never get to see Nike's pretty pixels (or maybe in 5 years, okay? ^^) but getting stronger and stronger in PvP and battles in general is a much higher priority to me. So having another color that I don't need for my battle team is actually nice. I simply started including Rares as fodder for Purple.

Alexa on the other hand might be a brand-new character that has yet to truly impress most of us visually or be fully fleshed out in terms of lore and story, but she's one of the strongest girls in the game (Blessings aside). So I'm now very thankful that I had to reluctantly grab her back in the day as she was the first and only Mythic option for Know-How players like me at the time, long before all the battle mechanics were changed, classes became irrelevant and gem colors were arbitrarily assigned to existing girls after the fact. A year later, this finally paid off by sparing me the cruel surprise of MD Revivals resuming out of nowhere so long after getting scrapped mid-cycle out of nowhere, and a couple months earlier than previously evoked in Q&As.

PS: I noticed several people seemed to have doubts, but the drop rate is exactly the same in MDR as in regular MD (~7%). Everything is the same, except that there are half as many shards on the table and 1/3 less time to grab them.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

So having another color that I don't need for my battle team is actually nice. I simply started including Rares as fodder for Purple.

I think this all really comes down the strategy approach the person is taking. The strategy you are taking (focusing on maxing 7 Mythics + lots of fodder) is going to make having non-Mythic dominances desirable. I suspect that across the entire player base your strategy is likely to be an outlier, or at least further from the average, than building up lots of 5/6* girls. Though I could be wrong and both could be outliers at opposite ends.

BTW - I'm not critiquing your strategy choices here - I think I probably would have gone down the same road as you had I been in a similar position when Awakenings hit. As I was a fair bit behind you, the strategy you are taking really wasn't an option that was open to me for a number of reasons.

• Like 3

FWIW, I'm not focusing on "7 mythics + lots of fodder" even though I could have done that, and so far I don't regret it. I prefer to have some tactical choices for every battle and that strategy narrows it down too much. I consider my strategy equally successful than that one, but more fun.

I'm following a mixed plan, levelling up 11 mythics (I don't have plans to add more of them in the near future) and then enough 5* legendaries to have at least 3 of each element. I also include the two 5* epics and some 5* rares to take advantage of epic and rare blessings, and then 5* commons and many other commons as fodder, of course. The only exceptions are playful - since I don't have a mythic I'm levelling up 4 legendaries instead of 3 - and voyeur: I get so many purple gems that I'm levelling up all 5* legendaries of that element I have (4 so far too).

I currently have my mythics and 5* legendaries at level 650 and I'm building up the rest to be able to awaken to 700. I'm sure I'd already be at level 700 with the first approach, but I can take advantage of the blessings and elemental bonuses much better, which more than makes up for it.

Of course, not everybody can do that, but it works for me.

• Like 2

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ January 23rd, 2022 ] MDR #3 - Alexa 🔴