6. 6. Rate Foxy Lady

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

19 hours ago, Alander said:

Hey!

Has anyone around level 280 tried knocking down a champion in more than one hit? With worse equipment?

Alander, I'm at level 215, but even putting the worst equipment available (rare) and the wrong girls in the positions, I still won in one go.

Is ridiculous what they did in this POA...

It is obvious they want the players that PAY TO WIN... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, jelom said:

Ok here is the way to not one-shot the champions:

Gear: Use six only harmony pieces. Second choice would be mixed harmony/endurance.

Girls selection: try to select at least seven girls of level 1 (at my setup they were shown as 11.1k power), prefer hardcore over charm, and avoid know-how (especially for those level 1 girls). You don't want to recover health and you want to have low defense so the champion is slowly but steadily sapping your ego. It doesn't matter that you do double damage some rounds.

That way I have done 333k damage over total 1701k (only 20%) to the first champion ego and 460k over 1800k (only 25%) to the second one.

imagen.png.b167e7bed5b37e9d895816d651964588.pngimagen.png.912e3625b33aea6e5b63f8ccb2ee48ef.png

Thank you very much, your advice is very helpful!!

@jelom

Once again you have the best advice.

Replacing all my gear with harmony-only stats meant I'll get ~6 performances out of the champions today instead of 2.

Still think it's all kinds of silly that you have to intentionally 'cock-block' yourself and waste extra tickets to complete an event... but that's Kinkoid for you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robson Power Guido said:

Good to know that FinderKeeper, but, when?? Maybe in next month...

They already did.

It was originally:
5 champion fights for Task 6.
8 champion fights for Task 9.
15 champion fights for Task 15.

That's been shaved down to 2, 4 and 6 respectively.

But yes, it's still very easy to one-shot them, triggering a 24 hour cool-down.

Follow Jelom's advice on the previous page.
Redo the draft until you get some lower powered girls, equip harmony-only type equipment, make sure the poses don't match.
I did get 6 fights out of the two champions today, letting me finish Tasks 6 and 9, hopefully I'll be able to repeat it tomorrow and do Task 15 as well.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Robson Power Guido said:

Good to know that FinderKeeper, but, when?? Maybe in next month...

It already happened both on .com and nutaku.

2 - 4 - 6 performances is what we got and it will probably stay for this PoA.

Also some people got stuck on stage 6 and 9 during correction. Fix is in the works.

ADD: word has it, it will register if you do an additional performance.

Edited by FinderKeeper

I am also 1-shot strike the champion, hopefully getting 5th attack will unlock a second champion, but somehow I have doubts...

There is 1 good thing about this mess is I found CH have... a forum! and I am not alone having to wait 24 hours every shot at the champion.

I will try to really make my team suck on next attack... First time I optimized super power match... argh... one shot... same time I didn't bother optimize my team, but didn't switch the girls to the worst one... Kill in one shot... now cooling down 24 hours at start of step: 4 attacks on the champion... yawn...

I managed to get all the girls. Lost a bunch with the crappiest gear i could buy(which i now should save? And not sell on sell days?) And level 1 girls. Its annoying knowing i need to keep girls at level 1 in order to keep doing this and now the daily tasks until there are far more champions. I feel like all game devs get a very hard time from their players even when doing their best. However its difficult to feel sympathetic towards this choice.

• Like 1

I carefully selected girls and shitty gear to deal the minimum amount of damage and then I forgot to do the previous task first.

Edit: I finished both champions and now I'm missing ONE fight M-(

Edited by sban

Perhaps it is time to stop playing this game and come back when it is ready to be played.
I don't have those problems with Hentai Heroes.

I got a good base of CxH girls to not be annoyed by the awful low income when starting to play.

This game is still in experimental mode, so no point buying anything in it until it is ready to be used.

This is worse than a bug, when you play champions, next run gets tougher, they shouldn't run a path event with champions until people gets those other champions unlocked, champion #2 should be tougher than #1, then champion #3 tougher than #2, those are not expected to be killed in 1 shot.

My next run of champion #1 should unlock champion #2.

Frustrating... A game shouldn't be frustrating, it should be enjoyable.

8 minutes ago, Griffe said:

Frustrating... A game shouldn't be frustrating, it should be enjoyable.

Definitely agree to that. There were a lot of players who just met the champions for the first time, just started learning their way around it. And PoA getting stuck in the begining is just...

I can only say that champion tasks will become more manageable as you go on beating them. And 2nd champion is tougher indeed. Using weaker sets made champion tasks easy for me after unlocking her.

Also I was thinking what would happen in next month PoA. Not sure if they would be ready to release the 3rd and later champions. I think this would mean that champion tasks might remain the same. Which would make them easy for those prepared by this event. We'll see.

I had a strange moment with PoA. I log in from different computers and phone during the day, now I have discovered that different tasks are active on my phone and computer - 4/6 champ on the computer and 17/42 PvP on the phone (and in fact). Only cleaning cookies on the computer helped. there has never been such a problem before.

I'm still playing :) started the 6 champions step late afternoon, this time no boosts, crappy girls, bad positions. Even with that stupid low end girls type Know-how just healed 100%, so 2 of 6 champions, one-shot win. I only had 1 champion so far lost at 98% and got his second shot. Restart with kobans is just too expensive, I don't want to spend more than 100 kobans on 1 champion restart. I could still finish if on last day I use kobans to restart early. Unless I get really really lucky and both champions gets 2 shots...

Il y a 2 heures, sban a dit :

I think having the worst possible gear is also very important

ok, everyone keep mentioning about gear and I never saw that word in this game... is gear the equipment in the game? 

the only thing I don't have is girls at 0 star, I level them all to 1 star as I was in need of the money to get game start kicking...