Community Scripts [Links in OP]

DvDivXXX

44 minutes ago, zoopokemon said:

Don't think I'll be adding that, but the key used for it in the localStorage is HHPlusPlusWaifuInfo and you can copy and paste it with dev tools

image.png.02ec5445b6bb2f51150780429f8f5f79.png

Cool, I see mine.   Copied into my spreadsheet.  Not sure how to overwrite the old one, but I assume it's right-click and "edit value" then paste the old copied data, like a backup.  It took up 4326 lines in my spreadsheet, lol.

image.thumb.png.4f0625ba57f0fe40c47ee0d1f364d40a.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama

59 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Cool, I see mine.   Copied into my spreadsheet.  Not sure how to overwrite the old one, but I assume it's right-click and "edit value" then paste the old copied data, like a backup.  It took up 4326 lines in my spreadsheet, lol.

4326 lines? Um I would just double click the value field and copy it and save in a txt/json file to then paste it in the same field later to restore it or move it to another computer. Should just be one line in the value field.

• Like 1

Very much appreciated. 🤗

What I noticed lately, and I'm not shure if it comes from the Script, or my Browser has some issues,
the Mouse-Over Info of the Counters, sometimes doesn't show the Times.

Especially in Season, but  it is rather random, sometimes at least there are some shown.

In Leagues only the League Counter wouldn't work.

So I can't make out a real Pattern here, maybe you can have a look at it, if there really is a thing, or if it is just me.
But it affects all Games.

• Like 1

Just another visual thing, which seem to come from the Game itself, but maybe it can be tweaked with the Script?

The Info from Girls in the second Row of the right Side is displayed too high, the upper part is missing, and it should be below, like the first Row.

image.png.becae42769f7047c7ea2163c9ee64c0c.png

On the left Side it is too low for the middle one.
If I zoom out, I can at least see the left Side correct, but I have to go to 40%, that is much too small.

image.png.08dc07ba54690582a0555866123fa538.png

But actually I think it would be much better to place both Infos in the middle of the screen, at the edges of the columns.
So they don't block the other Characters.

That would be very much helpful, if you look for a certain color.

tweaked_teamsite.thumb.jpg.b7b5d943bb3076b170447576fb7ee626.jpg

What do you think, is it doable or even something worth to consider?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Der DinX said:

Just another visual thing, which seem to come from the Game itself, but maybe it can be tweaked with the Script?

The Info from Girls in the second Row of the right Side is displayed too high, the upper part is missing, and it should be below, like the first Row.

On the left Side it is too low for the middle one.
If I zoom out, I can at least see the left Side correct, but I have to go to 40%, that is much too small.

But actually I think it would be much better to place both Infos in the middle of the screen, at the edges of the columns.
So they don't block the other Characters.

That would be very much helpful, if you look for a certain color.

What do you think, is it doable or even something worth to consider?

Yeah, I noticed this too.  I think showing the data in the middle is a good idea.  It'd be less annoying.

I mostly just pick girls that are maxed anyway, so I know they're lvl 750.  That's why I didn't complain about it.

11 hours ago, Der DinX said:

...the Missions are kind of sorted, at least for rarity.
Daily Goals as well, although I cant tell if they weren't already.

Yep, I was gonna mention how much I like it.  I assume Zoo did it, b/c he said it was on the to do list, a week ago, after Div asked about it.

I finish HH, CxH, and PSH's daily missions simultaneously, on 3 monitors, so this makes it even simpler to finish the shorter or longer missions first.  Depending on how much time I have to play.  Before this, I'd seek out 3 similar length missions to do concurrently.

image.thumb.png.9b36312c97bbd62c3e9a01e2dd931757.png

On 5/3/2023 at 9:42 AM, DvDivXXX said:

The daily missions are sorted in OCD but not in BDSM...

Any chance we could have a sorting of missions by type or duration in BDSM as well? It would be much appreciated.

On 5/3/2023 at 5:56 PM, zoopokemon said:

It's on the todo list

Edited by Ravi-Sama

7 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Yep, I was gonna mention how much I like it.  I assume Zoo did it, b/c he said it was on the to do list, a week ago, after Div asked about it.

Not me, I added a sort daily missions last week

On 5/5/2023 at 10:09 PM, zoopokemon said:

And it's done, added in v1.35.0

The game sorts it by rarity now, not duration. Might get reverted because it's also bugged where it can sometimes generate multiple sets of daily missions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Surprised :O 1

3 minutes ago, zoopokemon said:

Not me, I added a sort daily missions last week

The game sorts it by rarity now, not duration. Might get reverted because it's also bugged where it can sometimes generate multiple sets of daily missions.

Good to know.  Is there a way to avoid triggering that bug?

4 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Good to know.  Is there a way to avoid triggering that bug?

Didn't happen to me, but I would assume it has something to do with being on the activities page during reset or having multiple tab open during reset, but I also heard that it triggered outside of the mission generation time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

That funny Bug is still very active in all Games I'd say, had it just again today in HH.
I thought it was only one set, but after finishing a few tasks, I saw there were two.

Some Days ago in TransPSH at first after Reset I had only one Set, but after half an hour when the new contests arrived, there where suddenly two sets. (Only one tab open there.)

--------------------------

But there is one other thing I noticed a long time ago, when marking equipment as favourite in the inventory.
Just hadn't deemed it important (and still don't), but nevertheless it is there.
Have it in HH, PsH and in CxH as well, it affects the mythic gear, don't know if other stuff also, haven't noticed it yet.

When I mark a mythic item, sometimes a similar item gets marked es well, when I uncheck the other item, the first one gets unchecked as well.
They have the same Picture and Name, but very different stats and classes.
This happens with most gear, but not in general with all who are same, maybe it doesn't if they have a different Level.

image.png.2da3adb0c5a08f732df1a6e8e2976d2c.pngimage.png.20fe36d5ef3f9ed8a36e516ac8d182f9.pngimage.png.15c9ec959a136c53956445db7cad2a5d.png

Chart is affected (Charm/KnowHow), Briefcase not (Hardcore/KnowHow)

image.png.49328f7ab1715584097425782aa9c481.png 

CxH   image.png.53d0fecf940334fa638406230145bfec.png  (KnowHow/Hardcore)
PSH   image.png.6028c529b4c69174bbb6e67a374de31f.png  (Charm/KnowHow)

Just wanted to let you know this, if you don't already.

• Like 2

I've experienced similar bugs, with items seemingly duplicating themselves as I favorite or un-favorite them. Typically, this happens after spending quite a while on the Equipment tab, and if I close the Market and reopen it, the problem goes away.

It's because items don't have a unique ID.

The ID is made by the script from different caracteristics of every item. So, in some cases, you can check an item as favorite and having another item also checked (I personaly have 2 epic items checked because they have exactly the same caracteristics).

• Like 2

On 5/22/2023 at 12:52 AM, Der DinX said:

When I mark a mythic item, sometimes a similar item gets marked es well, when I uncheck the other item, the first one gets unchecked as well.

On 5/22/2023 at 3:09 AM, DvDivXXX said:

I've experienced similar bugs, with items seemingly duplicating themselves as I favorite or un-favorite them.

11 hours ago, Tom208 said:

So, in some cases, you can check an item as favorite and having another item also checked

10 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I noticed that favoriting some gear that has an identical duplicate also gets favorited

Quantum entanglement? 😄😉😂

• Haha 3

Hmm, "Upgrade page quick navigation" seems to have stopped working today (or at least I've noticed it today). If that's the option that made the next and previous girls appear next to the one you're upgrading, allowing you to upgrade multiple girls in a row without having to go back and forth between the upgrade page and the harem page constantly.

Is it just me? I'm not missing any script update, and I've tried things like disabling the option, refreshing, reenabling it etc. No dice.

For the multiple equips getting favorited I eventually plan on adding the resonance bonus info to cut down on the chance multiple gear will be favorited as one. Right now it just uses the HC/CH/KH/ENDU/HARM stats and image, which worked well enough before mythic equips.

7 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Hmm, "Upgrade page quick navigation" seems to have stopped working today (or at least I've noticed it today). If that's the option that made the next and previous girls appear next to the one you're upgrading, allowing you to upgrade multiple girls in a row without having to go back and forth between the upgrade page and the harem page constantly.

Is it just me? I'm not missing any script update, and I've tried things like disabling the option, refreshing, reenabling it etc. No dice.

Still working for me, though I did update it 4 days ago in preparation for the the girl equips tab. I'm currently updating it again for the new odd "teams" tab that's on the test server. Are there any errors in the console?

• Thanks 3

16 hours ago, zoopokemon said:

Are there any errors in the console?

I'm completely out of my depth here, so I'll just share two screenshots. But, for some reason, just opening the console and then closing and reopening the upgrade page with the console (or "Elements" thingy) opened apparently fixed it magically somehow? While suddenly triggering a prompt for mobile users although I'm on PC as always. I did this to change the selected pose to avoid spoilers, but this happened instead.

If that fixes my issue, that's great. I just don't have a clue what the issue was or how that fixed it.

Spoiler

image.png

image.png

Thanks. That makes sense when I filter for a single girl to see no other girls on the sides. But in this case (and for the past day or two before that) I had no girls left or right even though filters were not set to only one girl. Between the two screenshots, all I changed was the selected pose for Sake. My filters were simply set to all girls, sorted by date recruited. I scrolled down to find Sake as it's the only recent girl I haven't capped.

In any case, the issue seems gone for good now. I'm even unable to reproduce it. I'm  glad it's gone and it was a temporary thing only affecting me.

Since today's HH update, the helpful additions to the club champion table are gone, i.e. the percentage of impression per player and the actual shards one gets based on it.
EDIT: I checked the code but couldn't find the issue so far. The used CSS classes, HTML elements and data keys are still the same. However, the additional divs are not appended.

Btw, is there already a request to show the actually already earned shards on the left side/original UI instead of this funny guess that is currently shown, which is only true if one exactly holds the share of impression among participants at the end of the fight?

Edited by Horsting

26 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Btw, is there already a request to show the actually already earned shards on the left side/original UI instead of this funny guess that is currently shown, which is only true if one exactly holds the share of impression among participants at the end of the fight?

They are shown already since I can remember using the Script.

It just doesnt work right now because of the Update.
We will have to wait until this is fixed.

12 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

They are shown already since I can remember using the Script.

I meant to ask Kinkoid to show this in the original UI, i.e. adapt the much more meaningful value added by HH++.

Edited by Horsting
  • Haha 2

• DvDivXXX changed the title to Community Scripts [Links in OP]
  • Ravi-Sama featured this topic
  • Ravi-Sama pinned this topic