Community Scripts [Links in OP]

DvDivXXX

More importantly, you can buy script makers a coffee, not the other way around. It would be a colossal waste of time for next to no benefit to most users of the script to add such a noob feature.

There's a known energy to XP ratio, and for side quests in particular the script already shows you how much XP there is to earn. You can do the maths if you want (would have to look it up on the wiki, I don't remember by heart).

Other than that, just know that it takes over two years of daily play to go through the entire Adventure mode, give or take. Should be enough of a ballpark to work with. I don't see how we would need the script for this.

10 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

400 energy per day

Am I missing something? Isnt natural regen approx 200 energy per day? Or do you also take season, PoV, PoG and so on into account. Even then I dont think it sums up to 400 per day (that would be 6000 additional energy rewards per month)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 430i said:

Am I missing something? Isnt natural regen approx 200 energy per day? Or do you also take season, PoV, PoG and so on into account. Even then I dont think it sums up to 400 per day (that would be 6000 additional energy rewards per month)

Thanks.  I corrected it.  I'm eager to get to the new world to farm sensual 🔵 gems.  Now, that estimate is corrected to ~35 days, instead of 18 days.  I was probably thinking of (200 energy / 12 hours) instead of (200 energy / 24 hours).  I didn't count any extra sources of energy, so I expect to get there in the middle of December.  Hopefully, giving me a couple weeks to farm those gems before New Years.

16 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I just did it for myself, to see I'd need ~7k energy to finish WereSquid Island's 6 remaining scrolls.  Which is ~36.5 days (8 energy/hr, or 192 energy/day).

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

Agree with Tom on this, not to mention there are sets of other rarities that I never ever want to part ways with. Of course I don't want my current legendary rainbow and mono sets to get used as material, and I might want to hang on to them for quite awhile before I can confidently replace them with one or more mythic sets (not even sure for mono, will have to see over time). But I don't want my weakening set to go away either, and it's entirely made of junk (that's the point):

image.png

Doggy the common dog has been with me for ages as you can see, and I would be devastated to lose him. PLEASE protect my favorite items from any and all mechanics that can destroy them. Pretty pretty please with cherry on top. ❤️

• Like 3

23 hours ago, 45026831 said:

Oh, I see what you mean now. Yep, I can do that. Don't even need to hide them from the list, just remove them from the inventory_items global and the auto-select code won't grab them.

Turns out, I was wrong. For the first time ever, Kinkoid have correctly scoped inventory_items so it's not a global, meaning there's no way of preventing auto-select from selecting favourites as it's all managed internally. What I'll do instead is just annotate favourites and then observe the level-up button, keeping it disabled if a favourite is selected.

Edit: done in v1.28.7

Edited by 45026831
  • Thanks 3
  • Surprised :O 1

59 minutes ago, Kissmydick said:

forgive my ignorance but could somebody please explain to me what these scripts "do"

do they make your girls stronger or give you kobans or something?

The scripts gather the statistical information and give you the calculation results.

Basically they do the math for you.

For example if you are fighting in seasons you can see your 3 opponents Attack power, Defense, ego and harmony.

You can also hover over the girls and see their lvl and affection grade.

the script will automatically gather all this information and provide you with the statistical probability of winning against each of the 3 opponents and calculate the amount of mojo you could get.

They also tweet the ui a bit.

I wouldn't play the game without them now.

You will need to install a program like tampermonkey and then install the script.

They do not make the girls stronger or give kobans, but are well worth the time to install.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Labradorite

2 hours ago, Labradorite said:

The scripts gather the statistical information and give you the calculation results.

Basically they do the math for you.

For example if you are fighting in seasons you can see your 3 opponents Attack power, Defense, ego and harmony.

You can also hover over the girls and see their lvl and affection grade.

the script will automatically gather all this information and provide you with the statistical probability of winning against each of the 3 opponents and calculate the amount of mojo you could get.

They also tweet the ui a bit.

I wouldn't play the game without them now.

You will need to install a program like tampermonkey and then install the script.

They do not make the girls stronger or give kobans, but are well worth the time to install.

Hope this helps.

thank you so much for the information, i didnt think i would much more than eyerolls for my question. this sounds far to complicated for me so ill leave it to my technological betters

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

i didnt think i would much more than eyerolls for my question

Well, duh. If the community scripts did any of the things you suggested, they wouldn't be allowed by Kinkoid, people using them would get banned and this thread would not exist. So yeah, that was a very weird line of questioning. ^^

(Also just a cursory read through page 1 of this thread would have given you the gist of what they do. The UI improvements are by far the most crucial thing imho, but yes they also help a lot with stats and stuff, but nothing you couldn't do with pen and paper and a million hours on your hands, as is typically the rule of thumb for companion scripts that are legit for any game).

Il y a 9 heures, 45026831 a dit :

Turns out, I was wrong. For the first time ever, Kinkoid have correctly scoped inventory_items so it's not a global, meaning there's no way of preventing auto-select from selecting favourites as it's all managed internally. What I'll do instead is just annotate favourites and then observe the level-up button, keeping it disabled if a favourite is selected.

Edit: done in v1.28.7

Actually, removing favorite items from the DOM list on mythic equipment upgrade page seems to prevent their use.

27 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

Actually, removing favorite items from the DOM list on mythic equipment upgrade page seems to prevent their use.

Okay I'll correct myself: no clean* way. Removing it from the DOM only works because it checks the element for a 'not-selected' class. If that were to change to check the inverse, removing from the DOM would no longer work.

Regardless, I think it looks nicer seeing your favourites marked on the screen and just not being able to use them.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

thank you so much for the information, i didnt think i would much more than eyerolls for my question. this sounds far to complicated for me so ill leave it to my technological betters

I think you should try a script.  They are worth installing for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

In the past, when I had free Pachinko orbs and entered the Pachinko, the screen would 'jump' to the relevent Pachinko where I have the free orb. I don't know if it was regular in-game or script-made, but I think that it was changed recently (about a week ago).

Now, when I enter the pachinko, the screen doesn't go automatically to the Great Pachinko when I have a free orb. I don't know if it was done purposely, and it's not of a great importance (as I can always check if I have a free GP1 orb), but it's inconvenience. It was very conveniet to have the screen go to the relevant Pachinko whenever I had a free orb there.

If you can, please return this little feature, thanks.

il y a 24 minutes, OmerB a dit :

In the past, when I had free Pachinko orbs and entered the Pachinko, the screen would 'jump' to the relevent Pachinko where I have the free orb. I don't know if it was regular in-game or script-made, but I think that it was changed recently (about a week ago).

Now, when I enter the pachinko, the screen doesn't go automatically to the Great Pachinko when I have a free orb. I don't know if it was done purposely, and it's not of a great importance (as I can always check if I have a free GP1 orb), but it's inconvenience. It was very conveniet to have the screen go to the relevant Pachinko whenever I had a free orb there.

If you can, please return this little feature, thanks.

I noticed the same thing but it was never a script feature.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OmerB said:

In the past, when I had free Pachinko orbs and entered the Pachinko, the screen would 'jump' to the relevent Pachinko where I have the free orb.

This is a known issue in the game itself and has been reported already.

Nothing to do with the script, as Tom said.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Suddenly today, although I have number's script installed, I saw a couple of times the screen like the script is not installed (it was on my laptop).

I panicked for a second, but after the screen was refreshed, it was back on. It was just weird to see the screen like the script is not installed suddenly.

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully, @45026831 sees this and does something similar, for sorting mythic gear, b/c I like using that script combined w/ Zoo's. 

Not like I really need it yet.  I just have 20 total, no full elemental sets, and the 6 slots aren't filled or maxed yet.  I'm trying to upgrade 2 CH A/D gear I acquired recently, instead of maxing some gear of the wrong class, I got for slot 4.  Not a great short term strategy, but since it takes a long time to get enough fodder gear, might as well upgrade class matching gear.  Now, I have the potential for 5 CH slots.  I'll focus on the A/D gear first, before any ego gear.  Just in case I get better A/D gear later, which would replace the ego gear.

2023-01-10_6-21-06.thumb.png.dc4f740839a2dae9531da4c8d35fcc6a.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Hopefully, @45026831 sees this and does something similar, for sorting mythic gear, b/c I like using that script combined w/ Zoo's. 

Not like I really need it yet.  I just have 20 total, no full elemental sets, and the 6 slots aren't filled or maxed yet.  I'm trying to upgrade 2 CH A/D gear I acquired recently, instead of maxing some gear of the wrong class, I got for slot 4.  Not a great short term strategy, but since it takes a long time to get enough fodder gear, might as well upgrade class matching gear.  Now, I have the potential for 5 CH slots.  I'll focus on the A/D gear first, before any ego gear.  Just in case I get better A/D gear later, which would replace the ego gear.

2023-01-10_6-21-06.thumb.png.dc4f740839a2dae9531da4c8d35fcc6a.png

Was something I planned to add, yes. Along with resonance markers on the equips themselves so you don't need to hover over them.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• DvDivXXX changed the title to Community Scripts [Links in OP]
  • Ravi-Sama featured this topic
  • Ravi-Sama pinned this topic