Community Scripts [Links in OP]

DvDivXXX

Today, in Daily Missions, scroll bars have begun to appear next to the timers, which move the text of the timer a little higher or lower.

1.thumb.jpg.57269037bbfe5c440561fa18886b2bc7.jpg

And this also applies to PsH. For some reason there is no such effect in CxH.

Edited by Master-17
  • Like 2

@zoopokemon your villain recorder seems to crash here whenever multiple shard drops of multiple girls happen in a multi-fight. Here the relevant lines of code, but I am not able to see the possible issue: https://github.com/zoop0kemon/hh-zoo-script/blob/main/hh-zoo-script.js#L2471-L2484

Indeed I never saw such "S?-?" entry in my drop logs, but those like "S961779139-?" I see regularly, hence where it can be derived which shard drops were from which girl, but not how many shards each drop gave. And indeed I got a lot more shards of both girls (more than 1 drop each) when the crash happens. Previously the whole browser tab was crashing, i.e. became white and unresponsive after some longer loading time and the browser only allowed me to reload the page. Now it still takes an unusual long loading time, but then at least I see the drops, but the recorder did not record those.

The DM scrollbar fixed already, many thanks for that 🙂.

• Thinking 1

Is it just me or the computing of PvP results from the BSDM script are extremely slow since today, especially noticeable in leagues since there is more fights to compute (to the point of crashing the tab) ?

If I disable it in the BDSM settings all is smooth again. But the script hasn't been updated lately. If I leave only rena's battle sim v3 script, all simulations take under 2 seconds on my computer (same duration as BDSM script before today).

Noticed it on my computer and on my phone so I suppose it's not device related. I use Firefox on both, maybe a regression in a hot path coming from the browser ? But Firefox hasn't been updated since the October 10th so I doubt it.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Thinking 1

4 hours ago, mdnoria said:

Is it just me or the computing of PvP results from the BSDM script are extremely slow since today, especially noticeable in leagues since there is more fights to compute (to the point of crashing the tab) ?

I'm not experiencing this at all. Same pace as usual. I'm using Brave on one computer and Opera on the other for HH lately, so it might be worth trying a different browser in case it's FireFox that's causing your current lag.

15 hours ago, mdnoria said:

If you are using 4 chlorella and shield skill since today, that is why. Chlorella and shield prolong the battle and take longer to simulate.

The script simulates two cases for each attack: a normal hit and a critical hit. For each additional attack, these combinations are doubled; For each additional round, these combinations are quadrupled, since there is one player attack and one opponent attack per round. So if the battle is extended by 5 turns with chlorella and shield, the simulation time will be 4 * 4 * 4 * 4 * 4 = 1024 times longer.

An easy way to avoid this problem is to reduce chlorella. And cordyceps help to end the battle faster, thus reducing the simulation time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, renalove said:

An easy way to avoid this problem is to reduce chlorella. And cordyceps help to end the battle faster, thus reducing the simulation time.

Reducing the own Chlorella, assuming that one wins in almost all possible outcomes of fights, would not have much effect. It is your opponents which would need to be so kind in this case 😄. Generally, not sure if anyone would boost weaker (or buy Cordyceps) just to speed up the league page? When using your simulator, there is an option to skip fought opponents, which should be increasingly helpful during the week:

image.thumb.png.e7dfcd884b8d40911328b63670d9a291.png

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

Il y a 7 heures, renalove a dit :

If you are using 4 chlorella and shield skill since today, that is why. Chlorella and shield prolong the battle and take longer to simulate.

Makes sense, even if creating a more than quadratic function is generally a bad idea but I suppose it's far easier than creating an O(n log n) function here 😅.

But your script was not to blame. It was the BDSM calculation which really slowed down everything so the GS5. But the BDSM script ignores GS5 completely so I don't know.

On my mobile I don't use all the script I use on my computer since I find it already a bit slow, so I'm not a fan on adding more javascript to the browser, even if it adds some QoL.

I switched to your battle simulator when I saw my browser crash multiple times on the league screen and I tested it after on my computer to see if it was my phone that was to blame or the script itself. But even of my really powerful computer (not to brag but 5800X with 32Go RAM), it crashed the tab. And with your script on my phone, all the simulation ran under 3~4 seconds and 4 Chlorellas which is really fine.

On my computer, I was keeping the BDSM simulation on because it colored the opponent's bulbs count in red if a GS5 was active on his side which is really helpful to target harder players when they are the weakest. See wertux here :

image.thumb.png.524ff955b7aac24745a9744dda867285.png

When disabling the BDSM simulation, all bulbs count are white :

image.png.e834f1164a6ff3d2de3d9a0b2db5f244.png

Il y a 4 heures, Horsting a dit :

there is an option to skip fought opponents, which should be increasingly helpful during the week

Already checked since I don't find it useful to lament myself on thinking "fuck I should have waited to fight this opponent to gain more points". You can't change what's already done, so no reason to look backward.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mdnoria said:

When disabling the BDSM simulation, all bulbs count are white :

Ah I recognised the missing red colour as well, but was not associating it with disabled HH++ simulator. @430i does your script make use of data provided by HH++ with enabled simulator or why is that?

12 hours ago, Horsting said:

Ah I recognised the missing red colour as well, but was not associating it with disabled HH++ simulator. @430i does your script make use of data provided by HH++ with enabled simulator or why is that?

Ops, indeed it does - it uses the red styling. I will fix it later today and release a new version

• Thanks 2

Is there a possibility to switch of all grafics and just play with some sort of text-only?

My Laptop can't handle al the stuff and the Internet connection here is rather slow.

It takes ages to load and display one site and do things, so it would be nice to skip loading all that stuff at the first place.

Haven't noticed an option in the scripts, maybe there is a way in the browser itself?

Any other idea?

--------------

Just switched to Edge, seems the Laptop can't handle Firefox. 🙄
It is still no high performance, but much faster nontheless. 😉

Edited by Der DinX

17 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Is there a possibility to switch of all grafics and just play with some sort of text-only?

My Laptop can't handle al the stuff and the Internet connection here is rather slow.

It takes ages to load and display one site and do things, so it would be nice to skip loading all that stuff at the first place.

Haven't noticed an option in the scripts, maybe there is a way in the browser itself?

Any other idea?

I remember that there is an option to hide nsfw stuff, don't remember how, but it may help.

I'm sure there are people here that know how to activate it.

It is in the style tweaks and it doesn't help, because the grafics are only blurry, but still completely loaded in the background.

In another game you could use skins, and one was a text-only. 

But switching the browser helped quite a lot, still it would be a nice option for phone, or other slow devices and connections.

1 hour ago, Der DinX said:

In another game you could use skins, and one was a text-only. 

If you use uBlock addon, you can block the pictures. Try out different combo to see how much you would like to filter.

hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/*
hh2.hh-content.com/*.jpg
hh2.hh-content.com/*.gif
hh.hh-content.com/pictures/*
hh.hh-content.com/*.jpg
hh.hh-content.com/*.gif

Edited by Methos2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I have tried long ago the ublock picture blocking in phone and it is a good solution, there are two things to note:

- in pachinko if you block the left side images of every pachinko then you cannot change between them to select the one you want.

- it is reasonable leaving the portrait or icon images of the girls visible (they are the ico ones), they help you a lot to play the game and are mostly safe to see.

you can filter with more granularity using filters like this (and any other you can need):

hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/maps/*
hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/worlds/*
hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/backgrounds/*
hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/design/mob_rotation.gif
hh.hh-content.com/pictures/audio/*

hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/girls/*ico*$image
hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/girls/*ava*$image
hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/trolls/*
hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/hero/ico/*

hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/champions/*/ava*.png
hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/club_champions/*/ava*.png
hh2.hh-content.com/pictures/misc/events/*

Edited by jelom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

thX for all those tipps, will try those soon.

Right now I found another solution:
I go with a remote connection directly to my Home PC and do it from there. 😁

So all the downloading and computing can make the strong machine with fast connection, and the weak laptop with slow connection just has to display the screen.
Works quite good for now. 😉
It's only a little bit slower, compared to sit at home.
But much faster than doing it on this machine, even after switching the browser it is still faster by remote.

Will try the uBlock filter nontheless, might help if there is no possibility to go remote.

• Like 3

Battle Simulator v4 is released. It includes Booster Simulator.

Shield vs Reflect
image.jpeg.eda02c66667a27994c0d29a33212431b.jpeg

GitHub:
https://github.com/rena-jp/hh-battle-simulator-v4

Script:
https://github.com/rena-jp/hh-battle-simulator-v4/raw/main/dist/hh-battle-simulator-v4.user.js

How to use:

1. Remove my old simulator
  2. Install v4
  3. Go to the market page
  4. Go to every team editing page (not team selecting page)
  5. Go to Pantheon or League opponent page
  6. Click on the booster icon nearby your team

Please let me know if you find any bugs 😉

• Thanks 8
  • Hearts 1

You see the expected/average points you get against a particular opponent, based on the combination of boosters. E.g. in the example you see the 4x Cordyceps is pretty bad with shield skill against reflect skill (as we thought about already), and 4x Chlorella does best, if you have an L/AME equipped as well. Without an L/AME, 1 or 2 Cordyceps are better than Chlorella.

Another shield vs reflect example:

image.thumb.png.9e81b4736c81bd4310204eb129d3ef44.png

4x Chlorella best, regardless whether A/LME is equipped, and 4x Cordyceps worst in both cases.

And against one rainbow team without skill:

image.thumb.png.692d3a14947f136b92645e75e298f31b.png

As expected, against a particular opponent, there is no very clear pattern, and some results seem conflicting. This is as a little more AP against a particular opponent can sometimes cause the most likely outcome to be one round shorter (hence high difference in points), and sometimes even a large AP difference can not be enough to shorten the fight. So to get the full picture, one needs to check this for a lot of opponents (in case with same GS5) to average out these individual differences.

A simulation sum against all opponents in the league with all booster combinations would be nice. But that would be a LOT of simulation 😄.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

@renalove This is truly awesome, thanks a lot for making and sharing this! <3

Great to have confirmation that 4 chlores seems like the way to go against Reflect teams, and also that it seems having LM/AME equipped barely changes the outcome, at least in @Horsting's shoes and example. I'll have to check what this says in my situation next league.

Meanwhile, in the realm of Shield vs Shield (aka most fights in high tier D3 competition):

image.png

4 chlores is the worst setup with or without LM, which confirms my feeling from recent experimentations. It seems that 4 gins is barely better, though, which kind of surprises me (then again this is just one example against one tough opponent I have left this week). 4 cordys seems to remain the king of setup, but with LM 2 gins 2 cords isn't that far behind.

---

PS: Rena, the one thing that's a bit inconvenient is that I need the "Go" button to work in order to access your Booster Sim, but unfortunately @430i's Hentai Heroes +++ script still breaks the "Go" button. I love using it to have an overview of the field's top past performances, but I need to disable it to use your new sim. It's a problem with 430's script, not yours though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

PS: Rena, the one thing that's a bit inconvenient is that I need the "Go" button to work in order to access your Booster Sim, but unfortunately @430i's Hentai Heroes +++ script still breaks the "Go" button. I love using it to have an overview of the field's top past performances, but I need to disable it to use your new sim. It's a problem with 430's script, not yours though.

For now right click the Go button and open the link in a new tab, I will look for a solution before league's end...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

unfortunately @430i's Hentai Heroes +++ script still breaks the "Go" button.

Also, sorting the table once fixes it for me. Since I anyway mostly sort by sim results, it is not a big issue here. But indeed, it would have great to have the sim outside of the battle page as well, e.g. integrating it with MM's L++ side panel.

Btw @-MM-, your script adds the HH++ sim results to the side panel, even if they are disabled in HH++. Since the results from HH++ are not available, it runs own simulations and adds them like "! E[X]=NN !" which takes more space and a line break, so that the battle buttons are moved partly outside of the screen. Also it does some style changes to the HH++ sim results column, which then do not apply anymore. Would make sense to skip these things if that simulator is disabled. Importing the HH++ Config class seems overkill, probably there is a better way to check that, which does not rely on the order in which the scripts/functions run.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, renalove said:

Please let me know if you find any bugs

Does not work in CxH and PsH. I visited the Market, went to edit all 6 commands, and still a message appears that there was an error with a suggestion to repeat all the steps. Tried it several times.

Booster icon overlays the "!" icon

1.jpg.6ff2b4c47640bf2dc61a6a67656a533c.jpg2.jpg.95fb068c23c79f1e11ef2f98a5fa008b.jpg3.jpg.f0db567e6e91fd98423d19612945dae5.jpg

Edited by Master-17