Community Scripts [Links in OP]

DvDivXXX

@renalove Something seems to be wrong with the booster simulator in leagues:

image.thumb.png.b45e7801596ad13e734b66280b59dc84.png

I currently have an AME and 3 Chlorella + 1 Cordyceps equipped. The E[P] on the opponent's side is matching also the one in team pages and the battle page, but the booster simulator shows lower results on all booster combinations. The same is true for all other opponents (the 5 or so I checked).

2 hours ago, Horsting said:

@renalove Something seems to be wrong with the booster simulator in leagues:

image.thumb.png.b45e7801596ad13e734b66280b59dc84.png

I currently have an AME and 3 Chlorella + 1 Cordyceps equipped. The E[P] on the opponent's side is matching also the one in team pages and the battle page, but the booster simulator shows lower results on all booster combinations. The same is true for all other opponents (the 5 or so I checked).

It seems to be related to this bug fix. But why are endurance and harmony up over 10% higher than before the update? I have no idea what calculations they are doing... It will take some time to fix.

Bug fixes:

• The calculation of the Club’s endurance and harmony bonus has been corrected to be taken into account in the player’s stats.
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, renalove said:

But why are endurance and harmony up over 10% higher than before the update?

That is actually a very good question. At least both values shown in the store were correct before already. And indeed, now harmony in league and seasons is higher than in store, even that there is nothing which should change it. So it looks like they aimed to fix a bug which did not exist, and this way implemented a bug: Harmony and endurance club bonuses being applied doubled now 😂😪😔 ..

I just noticed strange bug in @Tom208 script (Hentai Heroes++ (OCD) Season version 0.72.1) - it increase your comand ATK value every time you sorting league by any parameter.

Team stats on opponent battle page - no AME, 4 chlorella

image.png.fb96e815bc645ea2382dc3194b180772.png

Team stats when you enter league - ATK changed  - i think it is because first sorting occurs atm you open league page 

image.thumb.png.de3c6820daff425dd23cc68aa45e2ec1.png

Clicked all sorting cilumn left-to-right once - WHOA!

image.thumb.png.239d18ea23d409bc6f08f4305f1c20b9.png

Changed sorting direction of SIM column some times 0______0

image.thumb.png.9b97c081c3f7d1a7386cae9fda6b5256.png

ATK returns to starting value when you open teams or opponent page from league or exit and return back - but value appears bugged at the very first entrance - and it mess with SIM results on league page.

Checked on different browsers on my desktop and laptop - bug occurs in Chrome but not in Firefox and it happens only with @Tom208 script

UPD: Switched to another user in Chrome - bug disappeared. So it seems something cached with script or browser that affects behavior. May be hard to reproduce - and i dont want to clear browsers cache...

Edited by HentaiGuru
Added UPD

Il y a 12 heures, HentaiGuru a dit :

I just noticed strange bug in @Tom208 script (Hentai Heroes++ (OCD) Season version 0.72.1) - it increase your comand ATK value every time you sorting league by any parameter.

Team stats on opponent battle page - no AME, 4 chlorella

image.png.fb96e815bc645ea2382dc3194b180772.png

Team stats when you enter league - ATK changed  - i think it is because first sorting occurs atm you open league page 

image.thumb.png.de3c6820daff425dd23cc68aa45e2ec1.png

Clicked all sorting cilumn left-to-right once - WHOA!

image.thumb.png.239d18ea23d409bc6f08f4305f1c20b9.png

Changed sorting direction of SIM column some times 0______0

image.thumb.png.9b97c081c3f7d1a7386cae9fda6b5256.png

ATK returns to starting value when you open teams or opponent page from league or exit and return back - but value appears bugged at the very first entrance - and it mess with SIM results on league page.

Checked on different browsers on my desktop and laptop - bug occurs in Chrome but not in Firefox and it happens only with @Tom208 script

UPD: Switched to another user in Chrome - bug disappeared. So it seems something cached with script or browser that affects behavior. May be hard to reproduce - and i dont want to clear browsers cache...

Thanks for the notice. I realise there is indeed a bug for attack value when you use "vanilla" sorts but only if you have AM/LM booster : the multiplication by 1,15 is done everytime you use a sort.

I'll fix that (just have to find how 😁)

Edited by Tom208
  • Thanks 2

The booster simulator that was broken in the game update has been fixed.

This bug fix was painstaking. The game update has changed the calculations of Endurance and Harmony. Ginseng and Club's bonuses are added together when calculating Hardcore, Charm, and Know-how, but multiplied when calculating Endurance and Harmony. In other words, Endurance and Harmony are calculated from higher Hardcore, Charm, and Know-how than their actual value. Additionally, due to a bug, Club's Endurance and Harmony bonuses are partially applied twice. Also, the Endurance bonus from Harem level has been changed, and I could not figure out the formula in the end, so there is a slight difference from my booster simulator predictions.

These are the formulas I use in my script. (in the case of Hardcore Hero)

Endurance:

var endurance = 0
endurance += 4 * hero.hardcore * (1 + club.hardcore)
endurance += equipments.endurance
endurance *= 1 + club.endurance
endurance += 4 * equipments.hardcore * (1 + club.hardcore)
endurance *= 1 + club.endurance
endurance += 4 * (hero.hardcore + equipments.hardcore) * (1 + club.hardcore) * ginseng.hardcore
endurance += harem_endurance * (1 + club.endurance) * (1 + club.endurance * (1 + club.endurance))

Harmony:

var harmony = 0
harmony += 0.5 * hero.charm * (1 + club.charm)
harmony += 0.5 * hero.knowhow * (1 + club.knowhow)
harmony += equipments.harmony
harmony *= 1 + club.harmony
harmony += 0.5 * equipments.charm * (1 + club.charm)
harmony += 0.5 * equipments.knowhow * (1 + club.knowhow)
harmony *= 1 + club.harmony
harmony += 0.5 * (hero.charm + equipments.charm) * (1 + club.charm) * ginseng.charm
harmony += 0.5 * (hero.knowhow + equipments.knowhow) * (1 + club.knowhow) * ginseng.knowhow
Edited by renalove
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

The stats formulas looked like a mess to me before already. I do not understand why HC/CH/KH (including all bonuses) is not calculated first, then endurance and harmony based on the final HC/CH/KH values, instead of mixing the bonuses inside at different stages. The way it is (and was), the HC/CH/KH values shown in the shop were never correct, could not be taken to derive endurance and harmony, and the club bonuses are less valuable than one would expect, because parts of them were mixed into the formulas differently (the theoretical endurance/harmony from the HC/CH/KH club bonuses is not fully granted). This complex mess cries for mistakes, and now we have the result with the (partially) doubled endurance and harmony bonus, because developers seem to not understand/don't have an overview of this chaos either.

Edited by Horsting

@renalove Is it possible to extend the booster simulator (for a given player) to include the simulation with the opponents' unboosted stats? Currently only the current data is taken into account, which is boosted more often than not, but the optimal booster config might be different between boosted and unboosted stats.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Methos2 said:

Wouldn't that require knowing when a player is truly boosted or not? We don't have that anymore with the current system.

True. Although the issue usually is that opponents are still boosted while the indicators are not shown anymore. The other way round, that booster indicators (with remaining time) are shown but the opponent is actually unboosted is rare or does not happen at all, is it? So at least for those cases, it should then be correct.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, 430i said:

after visiting the team selection page, it seems the scores match once again

Not sure where the script takes the stats from, respectively where they are bugged game-wise (again), but probably this is related:

I'll compare the sim results next time I see this.

Edited by Horsting

I saw something really strange in the league (on PSH) - I have the same team on two slots, but I got different predictions for each on of them (although they are the same)!

Actually, the game showed me different stats for the two teams, although they have the same girls... 😮 So it's not a script thing, but something that was broken in the game.

I didn't know where to report this (probably on the Bugs sub-forum when I think of it).

On PSH:

ImageImage

Edited by OmerB

13 hours ago, 430i said:

@renalove The expected score numbers in the league table do not match the ones in the booster simulator table.

9 hours ago, OmerB said:

I saw something really strange in the league (on PSH) - I have the same team on two slots, but I got different predictions for each on of them (although they are the same)!

Actually, the game showed me different stats for the two teams, although they have the same girls... 😮 So it's not a script thing, but something that was broken in the game.

I didn't know where to report this (probably on the Bugs sub-forum when I think of it).

On PSH:

ImageImage

For some reason the team selection page is broken after the Labyrinth update. The first team on the team selection page is equipped with boosters, but the other teams are not. My script was using the data from the team selection page so it broke together. The league table simulator has already been fixed, but there are no plans to fix the team selection page simulator.

On 11/28/2023 at 3:03 AM, 430i said:

@renalove Is it possible to extend the booster simulator (for a given player) to include the simulation with the opponents' unboosted stats? Currently only the current data is taken into account, which is boosted more often than not, but the optimal booster config might be different between boosted and unboosted stats.

I added a simulator for fighting an opponent whose boosters have expired. This simulator only supports legendary chlorella, cordyceps, and jujubes. It is inaccurate because it does not support ginseng, but it is still useful.

image.png.4480d17223b1147f86cb6e08c6efe5d0.png

• Thanks 5

Added ego and new skill icons to the labyrinth tooltip. Also fixed a bug that prevented editing after auto-assignment. These are not game updates, but a feature of my battle simulator. Please do not report a script problem to Kinkoid support. You can also disable them in the config.

image.png.5f1bfe32cd82f9a8297444c364d655e0.png

https://github.com/rena-jp/hh-battle-simulator-v4/raw/main/dist/hh-battle-simulator-v4.user.js

Edited by renalove
Add link
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

I would be interested in how the stats are calculated exactly.

The girls' stats are calculated as

Harmony: CEIL(0.2*G's KH +     2*P's Harmony)
Attack:  CEIL(    G's KH +       P's Primary Stat)
Defense: CEIL(0.5*G's CH + 0.25*(P's Secondary Stat + P's Tertiary Stat))
Ego:     CEIL(  8*G's HC +       P's Endurance)
Speed:   CEIL(0.2*G's KH +       P's Harmony)

Display Power = CEIL(Ego + 7.5*(Attack + Defense) + 0.625*Speed)

The player stats are calculated without any boosters and girl stats are taken without any blessings applied. Opponents stats don't seem to follow any formula and instead are random and based on the player's own stats.

• Thanks 2

@zoopokemon / @Tom208 This might seem very obvious and I wouldn't be surprised if either or both of you already have this planned (maybe Tom already implemented it in his fork even, I still haven't gotten around to using both combined yet, I just have Zoo's), but...

Could we please get a direct link to the Labyrinth from the main page, as we already have for Champions and Pantheon? :$

• Like 2
  • uwu 1