Community Scripts [Links in OP]

DvDivXXX

Yes. The skill filter in harem is removed for now because the best thing I could do is: go to a girl page with skill and then navigate from a girl to another.
I'm not sure it's very useful like that but if you think it can help, I can do it.

However, I added a skill filter on the "team edit" page.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Tom208 said:

However, I added a skill filter on the "team edit" page.

Thank you. The skill filter on team edit would do. I can get the girl names here then clear their skills on harem page. It's not as convenient as before but it will do until KK sorts out the mess they made on the new harem page.

With a llittle bit... ok, with a hughe amount of luck will KK fix a good amount of the problems they made with the update last week at Wednesday and/or our script wizzards will have time to fix some of the broken script-features.

@zoopokemon canyou move the button for harem statistics, and put itanywherebuton the "collect cash" yellow button on the bottom (on mobile view)?

The harem statistics button is placed over the"collect cash" button, so I'm pressing it by mistake a lot of times. Now it's even a dire situation, when it uses the gold/kobans withoutasking for permission :(

On 1/17/2024 at 11:59 AM, 430i said:

I fixed the HH+++ script, from now on you can install the script from here: https://sleazyfork.org/en/scripts/485058-hentai-heroes (updates will be automatic)

Thank you so much for this! As luck would have it, you posted this almost immediately after my recent break from the forum started, and the previous version of your script copied and pasted from an older post stopped working around the same time, so I've just spent 2 and a half leagues making do without your invaluable icons showing the number of past wins or top 4s, and without the estimation of how many points each opponent lost. After getting used to both features for months, it really felt like flying blind! ^^

Very glad you made it simpler and it will automatically update from now on. <3

• Like 1

Il y a 11 heures, Alander a dit :

Just noticed.

In the script OCD @Tom208 in the filter when editing commands, one eye color is missing - white (it is in the CxH)

Perhaps there are differences for other games.

Thanks for the notice. Indeed, white color for eyes is specific to CxH. I'll add it in the next update of the script 😉

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Today's update seems to have changed something.

On Nutaku, the BDSM script causes a constant error:

image.png.15f32667aba8ae9d8c830f17696fbfc5.png

ADD+EDIT: Also on Nutaku some all quick transition buttons (for example in PoP) in the OCD script cause the same error.

EDIT2+3: It’s strange, now the BDSM script on Nutaku works, but the OCD all scripts still causes an error when using quick jump links.

Edited by Alander
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

ADD2: After one fight in the league, some kind of error popped up and now the BDSM script again prevents me from opening the game.

How to disable scripts only for Nutaku?

EDIT: I started playing again with the script, but quick transitions still don’t work. Who knows when it will be safe to use the Nutaku script?

Edited by Alander

1 hour ago, Alander said:

Today's update seems to have changed something.

On Nutaku, the BDSM script causes a constant error:

image.png.15f32667aba8ae9d8c830f17696fbfc5.png

ADD+EDIT: Also on Nutaku some all quick transition buttons (for example in PoP) in the OCD script cause the same error.

EDIT2+3: It’s strange, now the BDSM script on Nutaku works, but the OCD all scripts still causes an error when using quick jump links.

If you temporarily disable the script and re-enable it, it works fine for a while, but then the same error occurs again. Especially if you use the browser's Back button in the fight against champions, literally after the second battle this error appears.

15 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Maybe because of this 😉 :

image.png

How to fix?

---
When using the Harem++ script, an error appears that no girls were found, and when switching to a regular Harem, the same error appears with a missing session.

1.jpg.57420727ebc1c76e2608e0a2c21c6fd3.jpg

^ I don't think it's connected to the scripts necessarily, I get the same error when using the mobile app or another browser with no addons. Kinkoid most probably fucked something up.

Edited by Varaczek
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Varaczek said:

^ I don't think it's connected to the scripts necessarily, I get the same error when using the mobile app or another browser with no addons. Kinkoid most probably fucked something up.

If you quickly move between pages, for example using the Back button in battles with champions, you may encounter this error even with scripts turned off, but then you can simply refresh the page to get to the main page. But with scripts enabled, this doesn’t work at all.

59 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

If it wasn't updated automatically you should try it manually: open tampermonkey -> installed userscripts -> last actualization -> click

OK, that helped (Partially, read Update section). However, there is still a problem with Harem++. On a computer that had worked fine until that day, Harem++ turned on normally, but on the computer on which the problem arose today, I first cleared the cache and history in an attempt to fix the error, so the script did not load there. And now it continues to show that no girls have been found.

1.jpg.57420727ebc1c76e2608e0a2c21c6fd3.jpg

And, by the way, in the browser where Harem++ works, if you follow the link to the Original Harem, you will get the same error message.

4 hours ago, Master-17 said:

When using the Harem++ script, an error appears that no girls were found, and when switching to a regular Harem, the same error appears with a missing session.

Update. No, it only helped partially. It still doesn’t go into some menus, it gives the same error, the links in the top tab don’t work. Perhaps something else is not working.

Harem++ don't make changes to girls, don't have acess to inventary (books, gifts and girls equipment) and now is practically useless

Edited by Master-17
Update