Community Scripts [Links in OP]

DvDivXXX

9 minutes ago, Horsting said:

I meant to ask Kinkoid to show this in the original UI, i.e. adapt the much more meaningful value added by HH++.

That's a good one 😄

Actually they should integrate all of the Scripts, just to make this all to feel like a real Game.

But that doesn't seem to be there true intention, does it?

Edited by Der DinX
  • Haha 3

The 'Unequip all' button next to the 'collect all' button is very annoying. Can it be hidden?

Also, is the booster detector script dead? Or can it be updated? @zoopokemon 🙏🏻

I also see that the boosters display on the top was changed. I liked the previous display with the softer edges, more than the new one with the harsh square lines.

Edited by OmerB

I wouldn't insinuate that Kinkoid does not want to make the game better. Most of what the script does is adding additional information which one can calculate manually as well, or move some things better into view. But much is also a question of taste, may overwhelm new players, or has been adapted already: Especially below the style tweak tab there is much which has no effect (anymore), last/next in harem is now natively in the game (EDIT: Oh, I was wrong, this is HH++ only, very valuable indeed!) etc. I'm a developer myself, so I know that there is a difference between generally agreeing that things are not perfect everywhere and that there are (optional!) plugins which enhance things, and actually implementing it in a way that it affects all players without a toggle, so that it must fit all use cases.

However, the shards count on the club champions page is IMO simply wrong, based on an assumption/forecast which cannot reasonably be done like that and causes more confusion than that it helps. It took me some days to understand it, while the HH++ count was immediately clear and intuitive, including the fact that of +1 shard at each .5 %.

But we are drifting off topic. Let's concentrate on the script: Another broken feature is the shards count on villains fights. The villains menu of course works fine, but when fighting one, on the girls' icons, there is no shards count anymore.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

Both fixed, many thanks! 👍

The villain girls shards count is cut by the framing cycle. It works when overriding or removing the overflow: hidden on the grand parent div with slot class. It has no visual downside as far as I can see.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, OmerB said:

When I'm long pressing on a girl in my champion's team, I used to see her exact power, but now it just reads "attack power", which isn't useful... 🙁 I can't see her exact power.

"Long pressing?"  I just hover over the number and can see it, but it's not like I need it.  Anything over 100k is great imo.

image.png image.png

• Like 2

Sounds like playing on something with a tochscreen instead of a mouse.

And yes I can confirm that, just tried it on my Smartphone.

But it seems to be a Game Issue and not the Script, because it is the same in the app.

---------------

But I found one thing that should be Sript related.

When you click on the Energy-Bar you usually get to either to the current Quest, when you're done with those to Sidequests, or when there aren't any to the Reception Desk for Champions.

Right now in CxH I get straight to the Reception Desk, although I have plenty Sidequests left and am doing them.

------------------------------

New Day, old Issue, noticed this some time ago on my Smartphone, but it's just a minor thing.

KK changed the way the Links to other Games and Social Media are displayed and moved their positions.
Now the last Icon(s) are overlayed with the HH++ Logo and can't be reached.
PsH works, if you trie it low on the left side, TransPSH does not.

Screenshot_20230526-083752[1].png

Edited by Der DinX
Bug added / another minor Display Thing also
  • Like 2

Is it possible to make it so that in the Harem, when choosing sorting by teams, the Girls in the list would be sorted in the same order as in the team? Not in discord, as now, but in the same sequence, i.e. 1st - the one in the center, 2nd - the one above, etc.

1.thumb.jpg.5cfc36077cadf3e5ae66e29c8c3dc65a.jpg

To make it easier to navigate the current variation of the Girls Equipment - to whom to give the best clothes, and to someone - what is left.

Edited by Master-17
  • Thanks 1

I can't find @Tom208's post that mentioned it (I guess it was in the MGE thread), but IIRC the OCD version of the script now adds the girl's pose to the MGE upgrade page. I imagine it's on the to-do list, but it would be much appreciated if the BDSM version could implement something similar. Thanks in advance, @zoopokemon.

And thank you both for keeping this game almost playable despite the constant bloating from Kinkoid. ❤️

24 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I can't find @Tom208's post that mentioned it (I guess it was in the MGE thread), but IIRC the OCD version of the script now adds the girl's pose to the MGE upgrade page. I imagine it's on the to-do list, but it would be much appreciated if the BDSM version could implement something similar. Thanks in advance, @zoopokemon.

And thank you both for keeping this game almost playable despite the constant bloating from Kinkoid. ❤️

Soon

image.png.1582529f58416fc27fc140387b57d15a.png

Though it's very likely I'll have to scrap adding in the girl stats as it's impossible to update it without knowing either the percentage the girl is blessed by or their base stats (which is only available for unblessed girls...).

7 hours ago, Master-17 said:

Is it possible to make it so that in the Harem, when choosing sorting by teams, the Girls in the list would be sorted in the same order as in the team?

It's just a filter, it's not meant to sort.

On 5/25/2023 at 4:14 AM, OmerB said:

The 'Unequip all' button next to the 'collect all' button is very annoying. Can it be hidden?

Also, is the booster detector script dead? Or can it be updated? @zoopokemon 🙏🏻

I also see that the boosters display on the top was changed. I liked the previous display with the softer edges, more than the new one with the harsh square lines.

1). What about shrinking it down a bit? Does this look good?

image.png.f7ea5773a3c846270cceb9181bd8473f.png

2). Booster detector was updated recently as the update also broke it's collection of player equip data, it will be updated for girl equips latter. Right now opponent data is a mess as it's currently bugged for 90% of opponents in 3 ways: synergy bonus from girls in the team is missing, all girls have the equips of the first girl, and only one of the six slots are actually being applied to the girls.

3). They made all the slots squares now, so I'm just going to keep it a square.

Working on fixes for the other bugs mentioned. Also the update also somewhat broke the favoriting system, do not trust it to protect your equips, currently reworking that feature.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

il y a une heure, zoopokemon a dit :

Though it's very likely I'll have to scrap adding in the girl stats as it's impossible to update it without knowing either the percentage the girl is blessed by or their base stats (which is only available for unblessed girls...).

The equip/unequip ajax requests contain the updated stats for the equipped/unequipped girl, if that helps.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zoopokemon said:
13 hours ago, Master-17 said:

Is it possible to make it so that in the Harem, when choosing sorting by teams, the Girls in the list would be sorted in the same order as in the team?

It's just a filter, it's not meant to sort.

But this filter does not work together with others. If you choose any other filter, it will be applied to ALL girls in the Harem. For example, if you select a team and then select sorting by strength, then the sorting by strength of all the girls in the harem will be displayed. And if you first select sorting by strength, and then select a team, then a team will be issued with the same sorting as without pre-filters. Therefore, I ask you to change something in this filter: either let it not conflict with other filters, or at least give out the girls in the order they are presented in the team.

@zoopokemon Awesome, looking forward to this.

I'm not surprised the girls' stats would be difficult to keep up to date on the MGE equip page with all the variables involved (including the items we're there to equip or change). Honestly, I don't think it's necessary anyway (at least for the first few dozen years of this feature ^^). The typical scenario leading us to that page will be that we have already selected girls for our battle team(s) based on blessings and everything else, and then we try to distribute our precious few MGE pieces between them. Having visual reminders of the girl's class, element and pose should be all we really need to decide which items to give her at that stage.

-----

@Master-17 The other filters you're comparing the "Team" ones to are all part of the base game now, not the script. Without the script you can't even filter by team in the harem, let alone sort members of the team. Filtering by team is super useful, sorting them on top of that would be pretty superfluous imho. Especially if it requires extra work from Zoo or Tom.

• Like 2

Update is out, HH++ BDSM v1.36.0. Now you can easily check for girl equips with matching resonances. Couldn't add in the girl stats, but I did add the current amount of xp/aff used on a girl to to those tabs in the upgrade page.

upgradeinfo_cur.PNG.46cd049b92882462f9478656f5d3459e.PNG

Also added a style tweak to remove those new white slot borders in the market. As well in the market as the player equip favoriting system was broken by the girl equip data I've updated that as well. You can now filter by resonance bonus and the resonance bonus will now be factored into favorited equips, so it should be much more rare for favoriting one equip to end up favoriting multiple. NOTE: If you had favorited equips before this update you'll have to re-favorite them.

image.thumb.png.0defef117c44e2bab50f4a9bb89fc592.png

Edited by zoopokemon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Hearts 2

7 hours ago, zoopokemon said:

NOTE: If you had favorited equips before this update you'll have to re-favorite them.

This should be highlighted, because maybe it is advisable to take some notes, if there are many favourited Items.
Otherwise it may be difficult to find them all back.

Edited by Der DinX

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Noticed an issue w/ filtering for balanced gear.  The other elements work fine, but I have 4 balanced mythic gear in reserve, which should appear, but don't, when filtering for them.

Fixed in v1.36.1, I forgot the game just uses a null value for it's identifier instead of an actual value like something like 'balanced'. Will require re-favoriting again for any equips with balanced theme resonance.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

@Master-17 The other filters you're comparing the "Team" ones to are all part of the base game now, not the script. Without the script you can't even filter by team in the harem, let alone sort members of the team. Filtering by team is super useful, sorting them on top of that would be pretty superfluous imho. Especially if it requires extra work from Zoo or Tom.

Yes, I know that filtering by the team, unlike all other filters, is done thanks to the script. And yes, it's super helpful. But this is no longer enough. I'm used to (and I think that's what most players do) to create teams like "first all the strongest girls in the first team", "then the strongest first, then add the last ones to create teams against certain elements".

Spoiler

1.thumb.jpg.01ccd8094913690575406f53acb443cb.jpg

And to distribute the girl's equipment, we place them first the strongest according to the best girls, and the rest according to the residual principle. But how to choose the best girl in a hodgepodge (albeit only out of 7)?

Spoiler

2.thumb.jpg.f73a4b0a599553c355f3c67927aae679.jpg

And how to remember which of them are included in all teams, and not in any particular one?

Spoiler

3.thumb.jpg.9419a303f5e4b6048126358a9276ff3b.jpg

Personally, for this, I now have to open a piece of the screenshot with the team in a separate window in order to navigate in order.

Spoiler

4.thumb.jpg.a380155ad6bfd7d7b02b9231ee0d7886.jpg

If the filter would immediately sort the girls in the way they are located in the team, this would not be required.

• Like 2

But how to choose the best girl in a hodgepodge

The way I get around the guesswork is to remember which girl has the best blessings.  I equip her first, then check to see which other girls are blessed.  Their stats are displayed in green, and I compare their highest stats.  I equip them, then the rest of the unblessed girls.  Then, I check whether I can match poses for my meager 2 MGE, lol.

8 hours ago, zoopokemon said:

Fixed in v1.36.1, I forgot the game just uses a null value for it's identifier instead of an actual value like something like 'balanced'. Will require re-favoriting again for any equips with balanced theme resonance.

Definitely works now for filtering balanced gear, thanks. 

image.png

Re-favoriting stuff, isn't a big deal for me.  I just have a set of harmony epic gear I use, for doing many CC fights.  I try to be careful to not use mythic gear as fodder as well.

image.png

• Like 1

Personally, for this, I now have to open a piece of the screenshot with the team in a separate window in order to navigate in order.

If you're better at remembering faces than names, why not. If in doubt, I open Zoo's spreadsheet for current blessings in another tab instead.

I don't disagree that even more convenience would be even more convenience. It's just that the level of convenience we already have thanks to the script allowing us to filter our teams in the harem and thus avoid the annoying mess it used to be and still is to upgrade (and now also give MGE to) girls in the base game is colossal. The extra mile to go from there to sorting our 7 girls on top of that would add a comparably very small extra convenience imho. So if it can be done easily and quickly, even better, but otherwise the filter is more than enough imho.

• DvDivXXX changed the title to Community Scripts [Links in OP]
  • Ravi-Sama featured this topic
  • Ravi-Sama pinned this topic