[ 03-Feb-22 ] Mythic Days - (Best girl) Discussion

holymolly

Rate Mythic Norou   

30 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Mythic Norou

This poll is closed to new votes

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-03 um 13.12.23.png 
 This is a Mythic Days event. Detailed event description is here.
Event runs for three days. 9000 shards are added to the pool every 2 hours.

Upgraded for your pleasure

My mythic hero,

Your favorite smut android has recieved a peculiar new K.I.N.K. upgrade. Do you have what it takes to extensively test it?

From today until the 6th of February (1 pm UTC+1), you’ll have 3 days to complete all quality check testing for Lovebot Norou, if you manage to convince Edwarda to share her with you.

No need to write notes, your moans will provide enough feedback.

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

https://hh.hh-content.com/pictures/girls/372106614/ava0-1200x.webp

Lovebot Norou

This event runs in parallel to other events.

HH_Calendar_February_Mythic.png
@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

Can i ask how you did it?

Did you already got Psyche one both account? Or is there (somehow) a mean to ensure that you get noru shards?

I'm at 0 shards on psyche and i don't feel like gambling all my kobans/perfume to get her since i'm not sure i'll have enough

Damn it, she's with a Classic Event girl again :(

I was able to get enough Kobans and Boosters (despite going for Alexa very recently), but with 2 girls on the same villain, that might not be enough. Since she's sensual, I won't be able to upgrade her anyway.

At least I'll spend some natural regen (And Boosters) on her once I get Psyché. But we'll see if I spend Kobans on her immediately, or if I wait for her revival in 1+ year.

@holymollyCan't even distinguish Lenaëlle from Norou? :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Honestly? Another Sensual? Two Mythics in a row + the CC girl + LC girl.

KK please put some thought into the Dominances of the girls you are releasing. Saturating one in this manner really devalues them. I mean there are two Dominances with only 1 Mythic and now Sensual has 3! Tbh, I almost decided not to bother but this gives me 7 Mythics and I'll just have to farm Sensual gems for the rest of the month.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

Can i ask how you did it?

Did you already got Psyche one both account? Or is there (somehow) a mean to ensure that you get noru shards?

I'm at 0 shards on psyche and i don't feel like gambling all my kobans/perfume to get her since i'm not sure i'll have enough

I personally didn´t have Psyche but I waited for reset to see on which boss Norou will be befroe applying my mythic boosters.. I went for no mythic boosters for the first 200 fights (got psyche after that) and then I used 4 mythic boosters for the rest.

How many boosters and kobans do you have? I´d say you should have at least 12k kobans and 4 boosters to be 100% sure to get her (on hh, 2k and 4 boosters on nutaku) :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a 1 minute, holymolly a dit :

How many boosters and kobans do you have? I´d say you should have at least 12k kobans and 4 boosters to be 100% sure to get her (on hh, 2k and 4 boosters on nutaku) :)

I have 14k and 5 boosters, but i tend to have... Terrible luck. 400 combativity for event girl luck. xD

I guess i'll try what you did, no booster on the start, but since it's my first MGirl i have no idea how i should do this event, even more so with the event girl on the same boss

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

I have 14k and 5 boosters, but i tend to have... Terrible luck. 400 combativity for event girl luck. xD

I guess i'll try what you did, no booster on the start, but since it's my first MGirl i have no idea how i should do this event, even more so with the event girl on the same boss

one thing I´d recommend is: take your time and don´t waste kobans on 10/50x boosters..that´ll make it usually a good chunk cheaper .. we do have 3 days afterall :) ..not everyone is soo wasteful like I am with  Norou :D

@EpicBacon you know that our club is now officially the Norou Fanclub.. if you can´t get her I´m afraid you´ll soon need to look for another ;) :P

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

il y a 20 minutes, holymolly a dit :

one thing I´d recommend is: take your time and don´t waste kobans on 10/50x boosters..that´ll make it usually a good chunk cheaper .. we do have 3 days afterall :) ..not everyone is soo wasteful like I am with  Norou :D

I'll do that then. Thanks. :) 

(just because it made me chuckle: ~55-60 combativity spend (one refill and some that i managed to get from the new season), and i got more drop of Norou than Psyche (4 vs 3 drop). Ok, i have more of psyche overall, but i still find it funny :P )

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

The fish is really biting today ;)

fish.gif

no off-topic spam please ;)

Also thanks for the check up @Gotaku, I´m doing good :D

Now to the results: (unfortunately I didn´t exactly keep track of it ..you know catching Norou on 2 accounts isn´t that easy in such a short amount of time :P)

overall pretty great results (especially if you keep in mind that I had psyche on eduarda on both accounts):

1,2k kobans + 4 boosters and 213 stocked up fights on nutaku (including 50x)

7k kobans + 4 boosters and 183 stocked up fights on my main :D (excluding 50x)

(spoiler: that good rng is just payback for my league result this week)

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

5 minutes ago, Kojot said:

"This poll is public. Other members can see which options you vote for."

I'm actually affraid to give my vote in this one 🤣

ups I must  have forgotten about it :P ...it´s my first event topic so bare with me ;)

at least there is a poll to do