[ 03-Feb-22 ] Mythic Days - (Best girl) Discussion

holymolly

Rate Mythic Norou   

30 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Mythic Norou

This poll is closed to new votes

Alright, game on. I obtained Psyché and can finally start throwing SP boosters at Norou.

53% so far with 425 Battles, 7.76% drop rate (33 Drops). I have "plenty" of Kobans left (>6k), so I'm not worried. With the Villains contest today, I should grab 120 Kobans (First place is not worth it: unless I get extremely bad luck, I'd complete Norou before I can get enough points for 1st place. But waiting until the last day will save more Kobans through natural regen and daily goals :) ). I guess Top 4 would also be a decent way to start this new PoV :)

Shards depleted a lot faster today. The Villains contest on HH probably encouraged many players to start early :)

• Like 3

I wasn't planning to grab another mythic, but wth, she's has two hair colors. I'll substitute a 5* leg sensual (Lavender) for mythic Norou in my plans. At least I only had her at level 350 so I didn't waste many gems.
Lenaelle, Norou and Zazie it is, a trio of multicolored hair girls :P .

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

Although I already have a sensual mythic girl, Norou is just too good to skip her. Got her after a 40-50 minutes of clicking using x1 fights only.

There were several complains about a worse drop rate for Lovebot Norou. However, she cost me ~9k kobans + 5SP boosters. IIRC, Angelic Lenaёlle cost me something like 12k kobans including 5SP boosters, so the drop rate wasn't changed much for me this time.

Hope to fully upgrade them just before the next Mythic Days to come :D

I got my first Mythic! \o/

Now i can properly despair on the amount of affection, books and gems my mythics need like everyone else! 😎

(Nah, i'm happy to have her, i quite like Norou ^^)

And it seems to not be an opinion everyone share since she still has 11k shards to spare right now :P 

All in all, around 7k5 koban and 4 sandalwoods (and a psyche on the way), i'm happy with the outcome, i feel like i was pretty lucky since i had to do Psyche from scratch

• Like 6
  • Hearts 3

1 day 3 hours 40 mins left on Nutaku and she has 26,500!!! shards available. That's... a lot.

On the plus side, it makes her a little cheaper for those of us who want her and are willing to go slowly over all three days.

It'll be interesting to see how fast the rerun girl (Matcha?) goes.

• Like 1

So far : 76 shards from 680 fights at 11.18% drop rate, I'll give full stats when I get her.

Yeah I know I dissed her earlier, but @zoopokemonconvinced me to get her !

Edit : To answer @LiliatI messed up good and proper ! Activated SL before MD started only to find L.B.N. on same Villain as Psyche, so wasted that one then battled without SL until Psyche captured. Have been using SL since (will be 4 this time instead of 5)

Edited by Incubys
  • Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

il y a 11 minutes, Incubys a dit :

So far : 76 shards from 680 fights at 11.18% drop rate

This drop rate suggests you're not using SP? Is it 38 times 2 drops, or actually 76 times 1 drop?

11.18% seems super high, but 5.58% would be pretty low. Since Psyché was involved, I guess it's somewhere in between?

Okay, okay. What am I doing wrong???

I've spent about 900 combativity and only have 44 Norou shards? The first 400 or so were splitting with Psyche but still, last night and this morning went about 20+ rounds with no drops despite her still having 6k shards available. I'm getting about a 1:20 drop rate which seems absolutely ridiculous!

I also did 3-4 event pachinkos with no girls too... cursed account?

8 minutes ago, Minimum_Contributor said:

Okay, okay. What am I doing wrong???

I've spent about 900 combativity and only have 44 Norou shards? The first 400 or so were splitting with Psyche but still, last night and this morning went about 20+ rounds with no drops despite her still having 6k shards available. I'm getting about a 1:20 drop rate which seems absolutely ridiculous!

I also did 3-4 event pachinkos with no girls too... cursed account?

The drop rate for MD is ~7% and each drop is a fixed 1 shard (unless you use the relevant mythic booster to double that). That's abysmal indeed, but not for you specifically.

You should never ever use Event Pachinko. It's basically a noob trap (the "high chance" is lower than 25%).

Beyond that, you might want to post request for advice, tips, tricks, questions etc. tailored to your own situation in the sub-forum dedicated to exactly that (as a new thread): 

8 minutes ago, Minimum_Contributor said:

Ah, thanks! I've been saving koban and combativity to get my first Mythic and Norou seemed to be a great chance...

Yea I got event orbs with the koban/combativity bundle I bought, (only have a small window in the day to play and wanted to maximize winnings)

What mythic booster doubles the rate?

sandal.jpg

I had a droprate of 7% for the 270 first fights (without SandalWood because of Psyche), and then a droprate of 5.6% for the 641 fights with Sandalwood ...   

Well, i spent a total of 1764 Nkobans (1404 for the combativity, 360 for 4 sandal). That's 200 more Nkobans than the last one. But at least, it is done. Now, i have to wait because i don't have enough money and attractions gift to upgrade her :(

Edited by Yuyureka
missing a word
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 1

I got Norou after 2 days. With the all of the koban draining events lately, it has been 3 months since I was able to participate MD. It is a bit murky on how much I spent on her. With Psyche on same villain, I didn't do detailed record keeping. I had 200 saved combativity. I spent just about 6300 kobans in refills and 2 days of natural regeneration. I used 5 SP boosters, 4 were from PoV. So I estimate about 12k kobans in total value. Not bad considering this includes Psyche too.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

7 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Why? 🤔

Because my character is... Selfish I know..

And I'm not a whale so probably will be a looong time until I get another Mythic.

On a side note I got her! wooo, Spent like 8k+ Kobans but the deed is done

4 hours ago, dfgdfgshen said:

I'm new so wasn't going for this girl just used all free fights when shards were up and ended up with 3 shards from 140 fights. Is this a normal rate? If so you'd need over 4500 fights without sandlewood to get a mythic?

No, the normal drop rate must be higher than the one you got. In general, you should get 2.5-3 shards per 50 fights w/o SP booster, and getting the girl will cost you from 15k kobans for up to 22k in case of a really bad luck. This is my personal experience for the past year. Probably, you'll be lucky next time.

5 hours ago, dfgdfgshen said:

ended up with 3 shards from 140 fights. Is this a normal rate?

For every MD, I usually have a 100-fight drought without a single shard but it always even out over the whole event. So, it is normal to have 3 shards from 140 fights. After 800 fights, the average drop rate can still be 6-7%.

On 2/4/2022 at 2:39 AM, zoopokemon said:

I was going to wait for the next PoV to run it again, but since it seems like everyone is dying to know

image.png.ff5abccdf9556dc627b437daa85bb185.png

Yep she is a good mythic with that double hair color

Sorry holymolly, only 2nd best

I told you guys.. norou´s great confirmed by the one and only @zoopokemon :D

it´s not even fair to compare her to the flagship of the brand, bunny gets an unfair fusion :P

6 hours ago, dfgdfgshen said:

I'm new so wasn't going for this girl just used all free fights when shards were up and ended up with 3 shards from 140 fights. Is this a normal rate? If so you'd need over 4500 fights without sandlewood to get a mythic?

it´s obviously pretty bad luck but 140 fights aren´t a lot in MD´s ..sometimes you do 100 fights without a single drop and than you get like 10 shards in 50 battles.. it usually takes about 1400 (if I remember corret) fights (without the myhtic booster) got get a mythic girl :)

also I like the fact how everyone is somehow forgetting about the mythic revivial we had 2 weeks ago.. it sUrEly HaSn´T aNyThInG tO dO with the high amount of shards (=fomo for the old girls over getting the new girl) @jelom@Incubys ;) wait for the next mythic and then tell me if it´s because of Norou or you guys being cheap with your kobans :P 

• Haha 1

Obtained L.B.N. using :

860 fights (359 saved / re-gen & 501 re-filled) for 5361 kobans

4 Sandlewood (3 saved from PoV's / one bought) for 540

Total kobans = 5901.

Also gained : Psyche ! / 62 tickets / 126 MyP Orbs / 523 Orange / 630 Green / 22,163k yemen

Edit 1 : Forgot drop rate = 11.63%

Edit 2 : 100 shards from 54 drops, rate 6.28% (as I mixed up drop rate with shard rate)

Edited by Incubys
  • Like 2

That's me picked-up Norou. Stats:

Total Kost (including 4xSP): 1719 Nutaku Kobans (10314 HH). EDIT - I should also say that one of those SPs came from the PoV, but I discount this saving from the PoV so I can't also discount it from MD.

1056 Combativity used, 319 free (actual cost 32 Kobans for 4x50 play right at the start).

Drop rate was (for the second month in a row) significantly below the average (7%), though still a bit above Angelic Lenaelle, at 5.59%. Despite this improved drop rate, this month only cost me 50 Koban less than last month because a lot of those drops came before I could put on an SP due to Psyche.

Combined with my poor showings in MP and EP, I'm starting to feel on the unlucky side lol.

Along the way I picked up 68 MPs (drop 6.44%), 49 tickets (drop 4.64%) and 1305 gems (didn't record colour, drop 8.24%).

Finally, to put some data to the 'Norou's less popular' conversation I took a screenshot at 3.5 hours to go:

image.thumb.png.15d4c9fde00fb219db2232a449a8310d.png

Compared to Angelic Lenaelle last month, who at the same time had 63k shards left, Norou seems to be significantly MORE popular (~167 more players have picked her up) despite being the second Sensual in a row. (I expect some big mod preferrential treatment for validating you @holymolly 😛).

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1