mythic girls for free to play

Kissmydick

Yes - I'm 100% f2p and this will be my 7th Mythic. But you need to have a lot of Kobans banked (I'd want 2000 Nutaku or 12000 HH) and you want to use the Sandlewood Perfume Mythic Booster for the whole event, unless like this month one of the Classic Event girls is on the same Villain in which case you want to play unboosted until you have the CE girl then use SP for the rest of the event. EDIT - that last is incorrect. Use the SP booster from the start regardless ;)

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 4

From what i could gather, it's doable, but you need to prepare.

I prepared since last Mythicday, and i'll try my luck, and i know others f2p get the mythic they want/need. 

iirc, stock 5 perfume, and get around 10k-12k koban for next MD and it should be good (i hope, that's what i have for this one xD )

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Boulie2 said:

From what i could gather, it's doable, but you need to prepare.

I prepared since last Mythicday, and i'll try my luck, and i know others f2p get the mythic they want/need. 

iirc, stock 5 perfume, and get around 10k-12k koban for next MD and it should be good (i hope, that's what i have for this one xD )

That's good (if confusing) advice.  I really would've loved to get Finalmecia.  What is stock 5 perfume?  Does one find it in the market (boosters)?  There is one called Angel's Semen Scent.  Is that it?

It seems one just about has to give up everything to save up all those kobans, including passing on PoA.  For me, this would take me some months.

My advice to any free to play player who wants a Mythic girl:

1. Stock up and get 4 Sandalwood perfume, which generates +1 shard per shard drop for 11 drops. You could go with 5, but 4 has been enough for me; that means you need 12 single drops and then 44 doubled drops. 5 Means you just need 50 doubled drops.

2. Stock 10,000 Kobans. You'll need them for Combativity refills.

3. If you are flexible, you can aim to get a Mythic that is not on a boss that also has an event girl. this will make it slightly easier. Also avoid any Mythic that is urgently wanted, like Finalmecia. She was just too hard to get, and would've required many more Kobans for x50 fights.

4. Plan to save Combativity going in to Mythic Days.

5. Take what shards you can sneak on day 1, but go hard on days 2 & 3, when the biggest spenders and Mythic collectors have already gotten her. You can often use single attacks, I've managed to get Mythics doing only single attacks.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Zteev said:

You could go with 5, but 4 has been enough for me; that means you need 12 single drops and then 44 doubled drops. 5 Means you just need 50 doubled drops.

5 is better unless the Mythic is on a Villian with another Event girl - then you shouldn't put your SP on until after you've got the Event girl and you'll have gathered some of the Mythic on single drops as a consequence.

2 hours ago, Zteev said:

Also avoid any Mythic that is urgently wanted, like Finalmecia. She was just too hard to get, and would've required many more Kobans for x50 fights.

If you wait to the final day (often halfway through the second) you can get pretty much any Mythic you want with single drops. I got Finalmecia without issue. Mythic Revivals are a different story, with fewer shards available and only 2 days, you will need to use 50x there.

• Like 2

il y a 11 minutes, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

Revivals are a different story, with fewer shards available and only 2 days, you will need to use 50x there.

Or be able to play many times when shards reset, over a couple of days. I got revival-Alexa without x50 fights, playing in the morning and evening (4-5 resets per day). Shards last for 15-20 minutes on reset for Revivals on Day 2, so that still leaves a bit of time.

15-20 minutes should be enough to safely play 150 fights, and you usually need 700-800 fights.

But yeah, it's a lot tougher than classic Mythic Days, and x50 fights definitely help if you can't time it right.

• Hearts 1

il y a 21 minutes, Minimum_Contributor a dit :

So, where/how to get or stock up sandlewood? I have never seen it drop, or available in the market?

On the Booster tab of Market,though it's not always available.

You can spend some kobans to refresh in case you really need one.

It's best to buy some when you see them if you plan to go for a Mythic later on.

1 hour ago, Minimum_Contributor said:

So, where/how to get or stock up sandlewood? I have never seen it drop, or available in the market?

Paid path of PoV has one copy. Other than that, you can buy them for kobans in the Market when they show up.

On 2/3/2022 at 9:46 PM, Zteev said:

2. Stock 10,000 Kobans. You'll need them for Combativity refills.

While I agree with you on everything else there, I think this is way too optimistic and you could easily get burned with such a small reserve if the luck turns against you. I've personally never gotten a mythic that cheaply, even in the post-Sandalwood era. I'd say 15,000 is the minimum you should have stocked, and 20,000 if you want to be safe. 

• Like 1

Il y a 3 heures, Attirm a dit :

I've personally never gotten a mythic that cheaply, even in the post-Sandalwood era. I'd say 15,000 is the minimum you should have stocked, and 20,000 if you want to be safe. 

🤔

Let's not exaggerate, you'll scare people away :) For a single MD girl (Not overlapping with CE), you need 960 fights to get the girl with 99% chances (Using 5 SP Boosters). So, without any preparation, we're talking 13 000 Kobans with SP (That's with 0 natural regen or stored combativity, only refills).

With just a bit of preparation, you have at least 20 Initial combativity + 3 days to accumulate more, which is at least 140 free Combativity. That already brings the cost down to 11 550 Kobans. And then any extra combativity reward will bring the cost down further. You can get anywhere between 140 and 300 free combativity. So, if you're optimizing MD, even with very bad luck, ~9 800 Kobans is all you need to get the girl with 99% chances.

If you're really pessimistic, getting 99.9% chances only takes 10% extra fights. That's 11k Kobans.

So, 10k (Including the cost of SP Boosters) is a very good safety margin if you're well prepared. Of course, you could argue that with multiple girls on the same villain, you can get even worse results, and that's absolutely right - Finalmecia and Norou are good examples. But it's easy to know that before spending anything, and to decide accordingly.

(Note: I assumed a 7% average drop rate, which I think is the general consensus. That brings the "1% bad luck case" to approximately 5.2% actual drop rate. If you don't trust this average drop rate, you can take the very pessimistic 6% as the base average instead, and then you'll need 1120 / 1225 fights in the 1%/0.1% worst cases. So, even in the worst of the worst case scenario, we're still below 16k Kobans with 0 free combativity).

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Liliat said:

you need 960 fights to get the girl with 99% chances (Using 5 SP Boosters)

Well, if that's true then literally every time I've gone for a mythic I've gotten sub-1% odds, because I've never gotten one with fewer than 1000 fights even with sandalwood. Admittedly the most recent one overlapped a classic girl, but that one was especially bad and costed me roughly 1300 fights.

• Surprised :O 2

This last Mythic did seem to have a much higher drop rate. I don't have one yet but I only fight when I'm changed back to 20 naturally and before this one I ranged in 3 days from 2 to 14 most in the 7 area. this last one I ended with 25. making me more optimistic on future ones.

On 2/6/2022 at 1:45 PM, Attirm said:

While I agree with you on everything else there, I think this is way too optimistic and you could easily get burned with such a small reserve if the luck turns against you. I've personally never gotten a mythic that cheaply, even in the post-Sandalwood era. I'd say 15,000 is the minimum you should have stocked, and 20,000 if you want to be safe. 

Understand that I'm not using Kobans to do 10x or 50x fights, so that lessens the Koban cost. Once the Sandalwood era has begun, I've never spent 10K Kobans. Yes, hoarding more is better, but I think it should suffice.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2022 at 11:31 AM, Zteev said:

Also avoid any Mythic that is urgently wanted, like Finalmecia. She was just too hard to get, and would've required many more Kobans for x50 fights.

Elaborate on this a little please. Do different girls have different drop rates. What do you mean by urgently wanted.

39 minutes ago, hillrock said:

Elaborate on this a little please. Do different girls have different drop rates. What do you mean by urgently wanted.

Means shards will be used up before the event ends so harder to get enough shards to get the girl before they are used up.

• Like 2

On 2/15/2022 at 1:10 AM, hillrock said:

What I mean is that some Mythic girls are highly, highly desired. People were clamoring for Finalmecia being obtainable as soon as she showed up as a villain. Same with Nike. As Natstar noted above, it's about how hard players will go to get the shards that are available. It has nothing to do with actual drop rates.

• Like 1