Can't claim missions girl [Lovestruck Ankyo] [Event Gem Chest] [GLOBAL]

Caradog

Thanks for the report. I'm experiencing the exact same thing. I guess we should find out soon if it's global or not as more people claim the final mission.

I disabled the HH++ script just in case the redirection to Missions instead of Daily Goals when clicking on Activities had anything to do with it, but no. Maybe it's just the fact the game itself goes to Daily Goals instead of Missions by default when clicking on Activities that somehow prevents the "got the girl" popup from happening? Just a wild guess, but it is the first event with a Mission girl we've had since Daily Goals were implemented.

Edit: Okay, it seems global and has already been reported via Discord. Everyone affected is still advised to send an individual ticket with screenshots just in case, though.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Thinking 1

Just now, Black90 said:

I've the same problem too, but is weird because this type of event run for many years now XD

Yes, but as I mentioned above, it's the first one we have since Daily Goals were implemented, and they're now the first tab the game goes to from Activities instead of Missions. It might be a coincidence, it's just a wild guess.

• Like 4
  • Thinking 1

Same here. Since is a "global problem" at this point I'll make a screen shot (just to be sure). There are already going to be plenty of tickets sent to the support, let's not add more work for now. If it is not going to be solved before the end I'll have my emergency screen shot to use XD.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Xemnas said:

There are already going to be plenty of tickets sent to the support, let's not add more work for now.

I tend to agree with you in a big picture sense, no need to flood them with individual tickets for a global issue that's already been reported.

From an individual perspective, though, better safe than sorry. Especially for those of us who are not just unable to claim the Mission girl, but also the event's Chest due to this bug:

Bug - Cannot claim mission girl B.png

I don't doubt that everyone who finished the 9/9 missions will get Ankyo one way or another, but I'm not taking any chances for the 2,400 gems I also earned and cannot claim right now. So I did send an individual ticket to be on the safe side.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Folks, please don't bump the thread just to say you have the same problem; right now, we ALL do. We won't have any update on this until about 8 or 9 hours from now when Kinkoid offices reopen (it's midnight where they live right now).

As for your individual screenshots, I strongly recommend keeping them handy just in case, but you don't need to post them in this thread either (if/when they end up being needed, it will be as attachment to your in-game ticket to Support). Thanks.

-----------

EDIT: As a misunderstanding apparently spread, please note that no one suggested to make an individual topic (or even a post) with a screenshot on the FORUM. ^^ What was suggested at some point is to send an in-game ticket to Support. Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket.

But even that is overkill right now. The issue is global and it's been reported already. Do take an individual screenshot just in case, I even recommend it, but no need to send it anywhere until we get some news tomorrow morning once Kinkoid employees arrive at work. And no need to spam the forum with similar screenshots or duplicate threads, ever.

Thanks.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• DvDivXXX changed the title to Can't claim missions girl [Lovestruck Ankyo] [Event Gem Chest] [GLOBAL]
  • DvDivXXX pinned this topic

Yeah i got the same issue as everyone else. It's happening on the test server as well, just FYI.

The part I'm really worried about is if I'll miss out on the bonus for getting 6/6 event girls. I want those extra gems hahahaha.

I'll take a screenshot like DvDivXXX suggested. just in case :)

Edited by Kaskardious
mistake
  • Like 1

Opps, to get the gems you have to go back the the event page. I was confused when the girl was granted and the missions page said I was done. Got the girl, did not get the gems! I guess the fix wasn't as easy as it first appeared. *sigh*

Edited by Pelinor

All solved for me, i got my Ankyo. It is pretty sure that is a bug due the daily goals introduction (as @DvDivXXX said) because, to get the girl, i was directed in the missions page as first tab (instead of going into DG tab). 

Probably the HH script is working already like this, but i hope that one day we will have the mission page set as first tab again (it just feels better to me)

• Like 2

Yep, all fixed now. I was able to claim Ankyo (first, by visiting Activities) and also the Event Chest (second, by visiting the Event's page again and clicking on Claim under the chest).

I feel for all the support staff, as well as my fellow mods here and even more so on Discord for all the "same here" and screenshot spam. ^^ It didn't help that at some point people legit thought that we wanted them to spam those screenshots due to a misunderstanding earlier on about support tickets. We made it through, though.

Thanks to Kinkoid for the quick fix and response (remember, folks this bug started getting noticed as we were able to claim the final Mission yesterday, just around the time Kinkoid staff were headed home for the day, and it got fixed very soon after their offices reopened this morning). ❤️ 

Also thanks to all the awesome community members who helped out spreading good info, solid advice, and pointing in the right direction. ❤️ 

PS: I'm pretty sure this won't be an issue moving forward. The conflict between the popup to claim the mission girl and the Daily Goals redirection got fixed, so it should be smooth sailing for future Classic and OD events.

Edited by DvDivXXX
PS
  • Like 4
  • Hearts 1

I was able to receive the girl (possibly due to having an active card) but not the gems as the event was closed in the 4-hour window between when I went to bed & when I woke up.  Support ticket updated (in CxH too).🙄

EDIT: Gems in HH rewarded per ticket request- thanks Kinkoid!  (Still waiting in CxH but hopefully soon.)

EDIT 2: Support confirmed that cards had no impact- hopefully everybody that's eligible received (or will soon receive) their mission girl regardless of card status & login time. 🙂

Edited by Hastur
Update
  • Like 3