Chit Chat Thread - If you just want to talk about everyday CxH things

Gotaku

@DvDivXXX Can you unpin the calendar and the future of CxH threads? They are pinned unnecessarily.

(When there will be a mod who will update the calendar, then he can pin it again. Right now, it's just taking space at the top of the screen).

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

20 hours ago, OmerB said:

@DvDivXXX Can you unpin the calendar and the future of CxH threads? They are pinned unnecessarily.

(When there will be a mod who will update the calendar, then he can pin it again. Right now, it's just taking space at the top of the screen).

Agreed and done.

(We still don't have a forum mod assigned to CxH, and given the limited activity and small number of regular posters, it's unlikely to happen anytime soon. I'm still keeping an eye on it just in case and pretty much by default because I'm following all three of the regulars anyway: Jelom, Karxan and you. ^^)

• Like 1

On 2/6/2024 at 3:00 PM, OmerB said:

The most frustrating thing is when Kinkoid change some of the blessed girls attributes during the week! 😱

Much more frustrating is when they change their schedule of placing girls on the PoG 😡
(They didn't promise us anything, admittedly, but still, players rely on these periodities).

I was counting on getting her from the PoG... 😢 Now there is an old 3 stars BB girls which I got on the free path.
(The girl on the paid path, the Lady, confirms that the schedule still somewhat holds).

• Hug 2

13 hours ago, OmerB said:

If I'd been counting on getting Painkiller in the PoG instead of spending lots of kobans in LD, that would have been an very unpleasant surprise element. Fortunately for me, I didn't need to do either this time as I already had her. But there are four other LD girls that I was hoping to get from PoG later this year, and this mean I might just have to bite the bullet and get them the hard way during LD revival.

• Sad 1
  • Hug 1

Witchy Arba & Bride Bang **should be** L5, not L3.  These are 2 crimes against the players/fanbase.
This event is pricing her/them the same as the (not new) L5 Girls.  These are 2 more crimes against the players/fanbase.

image.thumb.png.e86163c77acc7a0ac305593d94372846.png

NOT FAIR!  Witchy Arba & Bride Bang **should be** L5, not L3.

• Haha 1
  • Hug 2

1 hour ago, Karxan said:

Witchy Arba & Bride Bang **should be** L5, not L3.

Yeah, it was quite disappointing when they originally appeared in the seasonal events and the first 2 girls in the rewards had only 3-stars. And that event wasn't any cheaper than the parallel HH event with 5-star girls.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bohammettuz said:

Yeah, it was quite disappointing when they originally appeared in the seasonal events and the first 2 girls in the rewards had only 3-stars. And that event wasn't any cheaper than the parallel HH event with 5-star girls.

This is piling on the BS with how these games are being handled.

HH has a bunch of 5✩ girls in the Starter/early game mix, CXH has NONE until mid-story or events so players have to make do with 3✩ & 1✩ girls until Lv. 250-350.  PsH is even worse, with even more 3✩ & 1✩ girls, increasing the competition to get 5✩ girls.  I'm getting ready to quit PsH & disband my guild at this rate.

Talk about screwing the pooch...

18 hours ago, Karxan said:

This is piling on the BS with how these games are being handled.

HH has a bunch of 5✩ girls in the Starter/early game mix, CXH has NONE until mid-story or events so players have to make do with 3✩ & 1✩ girls until Lv. 250-350.  PsH is even worse, with even more 3✩ & 1✩ girls, increasing the competition to get 5✩ girls.  I'm getting ready to quit PsH & disband my guild at this rate.

Talk about screwing the pooch...

For me, as PSH is my "newest game" (so I'm more willing to leave it), getting L5 girls there was really easy and fast... I got tons rather easily, while it is a struggle admittedly on CxH. They introduced 5* girls to CxH much later in the game (I'm there from almost the beginning), and winning LC for example is much harder than on other games.

But not all games have to be exactly the same, I like that there are slight differences, it makes it more interesting. I don't have a problem that getting L5 girls on CxH is much much more hard than on the other games, it's just makes them a bit scarcier and make you work harder to get them.

On a last note, don't disband your psh club, if there are some active players in it. If you don't feel like playing the game anymore, and the time spent doesn't give you enjoyment, then I'm wholeheartedly support stop playing it. But disbanding a club can cause heartache for other players. Just assign few players as co-leader, announce that you're leaving, close the game and forget about it 😅

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, OmerB said:

if there are some active players in it.

there are 2 players besides myself, & i think they quit playing, or at least quit the Club Champ fights.

Karxan Edit: --new post 9h Later--

i don't know how, exactly, but my ATK Power 91K team beat 8/10 Pantheon teams at ATK Power 114K+ ...

so i broke through 1100 to sit at 1108...

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.dc821b510b8faca75938e23994af16dd.png

Edited by Karxan
**mod-sense Tingling**
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Karxan said:

there are 2 players besides myself, & i think they quit playing, or at least quit the Club Champ fights.

You should be able to see when club members were last seen in the game. In the club member list, hover over the diamond to the left of each players name. I use that to find and kick inactive players in the CxH club I manage.

For larger clubs, if you don't want to check each player manually, sort by mojo first and check players with round (xx00) mojo scores between 1000 and 2800. Anyone with a higher score or with one not ending in double-zero has been active in the current season.

As an aside, is it even possible to disband a club? I didn't find a button for that in my club interface. The only approach I can think of is to kick all other members but as a club leader I don't have the option to leave, so it would just remain as a solo club.

Edited by bohammettuz
  • Like 2

Il y a 15 heures, bohammettuz a dit :

As an aside, is it even possible to disband a club? I didn't find a button for that in my club interface. The only approach I can think of is to kick all other members but as a club leader I don't have the option to leave, so it would just remain as a solo club.

Once you're all alone, you can disband, this is the only way to leave as a leader.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I Love when a plan comes together!

image.thumb.png.4fe476717b1a12b96dfb4b745a0b0517.png

Or at least, when i have synergy!

20 Kisses regen + 22 from Laby, Activities, gifts & Interstellar Romance.  42/42 PvP for PoA.

Karxan Edit: P.S. - i forgot to mention, for the FIRST TIME EVER, Labyrinth did not crash, get stuck or glitch!

Edited by Karxan
Labyrinth did not crash
  • Like 2

Hellblade
24💖 from prior event
1st CPx50: 16💖
2nd CPx50: 27💖
1st CPx10: -💖
2nd CPx10: -💖
3rd CPx50: -💖
===========================
Total 💖Shards: 67💖

Stalwart Saviant
1st CPx50: 15💖
2nd CPx50: 12💖
1st CPx10: -💖
2nd CPx10: -💖
===========================
Total 💖Shards: 27💖

Karxan Edit(≈30h Later): Rare 1st, thought i'd share

image.thumb.png.092133e32265877c5bed55b081bc465e.png

Karxan Edit 2(≈2m Later): ??  Who was the girl in the Legendary Contest, & why are all her Shards gone?

image.thumb.png.185789f3949781205cac25c89364d6e2.png

This  better be a visual bug they FIX ASAP, because i spent Kgold to ensure i got some 💖Shards, not Orbs🔮.

Edited by Karxan
Rare 1st
  • Like 1

Elita
4💖 from prior event
1st CPx50: 3💖
2nd CPx50: -💖
===========================================================
Total Shards: 7💖 

Total Shards Remaining: 0💖  --sad--

• Sad 1

I want to put mine as well... 😛

image.png.bf67d904a1bf983fa3fd41329848f0eb.pngimage.png.7c1e5ce95365a457e0e1a763328a8512.png

BTW, I'm thinking about retiring from the game. After winning the top division several times in all KK's games I'm playing bar PSH (and I may be able to do it there as well), I'm getting tired, and not sure why I keep playing these games.

Sure, the girls are nice, especially on CxH and HH, but I'm putting too much time to get some virtual "characters", and the game isn't so good. If not this community (and my CxH club's discord), I would quit for sure some time ago and not thinking back.

Edit: Oh, I forgot, the story is nice. But for that, I don't need to compete in anything... @Karxan you're ahead of me in the story on CxH 😀

So I may retire after this Hot Assembly, or in half a year, I don't know.

Edited by OmerB
  • Hug 3

12 hours ago, OmerB said:

So I may retire after this Hot Assembly, or in half a year, I don't know.

NGL man, this place will be both poorer & lonelier without you.  But i get it.  Life Things are more important than any game, & you gotta take care of yourself.  I myself am having to scale back my activity, get Life Things done instead.

i can't speak for @jelom, but HH & Clones are, like most browser games, addiction-based gaming.  Being able to Resist temptation is a struggle at times.

For me i use it as a coping tool, but it was the story & premise that got me to try CXH then HH & it's why i came back alter i had quit.  i may take a sabbatical, but not planning to quit.  Time will tell.

If you do quit these games, know that you will be missed.

Best wishes for your happiness & prosperity, whatever you decide & wherever you go!

• Like 1
  • uwu 1

I like the new girls on Volatile Vilainelles (CE), especially Sinistral and SoulSovereign. Fallacy is the worst from these 6 imo.

I also like that they put the Green Goblin lady in this event, and Lady Thor (in the Labyrinth) :)

SoulSovereign

image.png.86293753729fc976e4679c1b456fc3a5.png

Sinistral

image.png.b08043580aa5620bf105f61121c33668.png

Cool outfits!

• Hearts 1