Purrfektion!  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Neferkitty

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

I got only 1/2 way. Please could players say not just "I won" but also how strong a team you had? (I am level 363, most of the team were ~~400). 

I really dislike the amount of time it takes. 300 clicks, plus the time taken to choose girls & up-level them. You can win other girls more easily. 

18 minutes ago, petertavy said:

I got only 1/2 way. Please could players say not just "I won" but also how strong a team you had? (I am level 363, most of the team were ~~400). 

I really dislike the amount of time it takes. 300 clicks, plus the time taken to choose girls & up-level them. You can win other girls more easily. 

I'm level 392 currently, girls I used were 5* Legendaries all level 550, only 1 of them was blessed, I used my standard boosters (2x chlo and ginseng)

My experience: at first i was against this feature, i was pretty sure that it would be a "near impossible" thing that requires a lot of kobans. Now i must say that i like it. Of course i'm lvl 478 and i have mythic girls and lots of 5 star maxed at level 600 so for me is only "think about the teams that you want and do not put all the super strong ones all together". As we can see, this is fine since there are people that are "trying hard" to do it. So i would not say  that this is easy.

I got the girl at my own pace, very chilled and not rushed. Another thing that i liked a lot: no timers, no things to use, just fight when and how much you want. Probably, if things stay like this, the boss bang will become my favourite way to get a 5 star girl. For me LC are not fun and legendary days are "impossible" to do (unless you get a 100 drop or you have kobans to burn). So for now i must say that this new event is really good, and i do not even "damage" people (like in LC).

Also the choice to give Mythic gifts each 20 steps with the shards really made me super happy, almost as giving me another girl.

For last, the girl: Neferkitty. I cannot upgrade her atm (unfortunately, maybe when she will be blessed....) but at first sight she seems fantastic !!! (is the artist of the story that draw her?) i'm very happy to add her to my harem.

So, in short: i loved the event and is a very good add to the game 👍

• Like 3

@petertavyI was Lvl 412, I used 1 Mythic Lvl 600, 6*, Sensual (Blue); 1 Legendary Lvl 600, 5* Sensual (Blue); 1 Common Lvl 550, 5*, Sensual (Blue); 2 Legendary Lvl 600, 5*, Voyeur (Purple); 1 Common Lvl 550; 5*; Voyeur (Purple); 1 Common Lvl 550; 3*; Doninatrix (Black).

This team won 99 fights due to the healing offered by the Sensual (Blue) girls. For the final fight I just chose 7 Sensual girls (1 was Mythic Lvl 600; 6*; 2 Legendary Lvl 500, 5*; the rest common girls).

Absolutely ridiculous. The event is poorly explained, and just another method to take massive amount of Kobans from players in the hope that they will spend even more real-life money on a singular character. I would understand a slow heal or a lower refresh cost (such as for Champions), but 600 per team is just absurd.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Il y a 8 heures, petertavy a dit :

Please could players say not just "I won" but also how strong a team you had? (I am level 363, most of the team were ~~400). 

Level 376, Level 550 girls, 1 Mythical Blue (Lenaëlle), the rest Legendary 5*, all blessed.

3 Blues, 1 White, 3 yellows.

Usual legendary boosts on at first (ginseng, chlorella, cordyceps).

I switched boosts to 3x legendary ginseng after reaching fight n° 70 and I healed most of the damage taken (all of it on a crit). I used only one team that was at 99.3% after 99 fights.

The boost switch may have been overkill but I didn't want to make it complicated and I had a lot of those anyway.

Edited by Gartalgar
Spelling
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Dax said:

Absolutely ridiculous. The event is poorly explained, and just another method to take massive amount of Kobans from players in the hope that they will spend even more real-life money on a singular character. I would understand a slow heal or a lower refresh cost (such as for Champions), but 600 per team is just absurd.

yeah i agree. totally agree. 

without any free healing this becomes just another event to ignore sadly. 

I understand they want people to pay Kobans,  I understand. 

but other events always have a way to play them without mandatory kobans

• Hug 1

So the people who can afford to to revive, don't need to, and the ones who need to revive can't afford to (literally my HH account vs my CxH account) making it pretty useless as a cash grab. Honestly, if you're going to give 4 days to do 100 battles without a cool down then do something to make that time useful like a 1%/h heal. If they want milk some kobans, then add the ability to double the gifts for say 90% give or take (rounded) of the shop cost.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/23/2022 at 10:48 PM, Pelinor said:

have a story panel style pic showing the girl we are after in a sex-battle scene

I do like Pelinor's idea of giving us some eye candy to break up the tediousness. Artwork and story are HH strength. That's what most of us are here for.

Edit: As for spending kobans on regeneration, I don't think it is unreasonable given that this is a 5 star girl. I wouldn't want to regenerate more than 3 times though. It does suck that lower level players would be impacted the most.

Edited by Methos2
  • Like 1

On HH, with my level 485, I didn’t even bother with making a team. Used autodistribution and the first team with lvl 600 girls went through the boss without losing HP.
But on CxH my level is only 308 and the girls' levels are less than 450. I got 42 potions and went to rest with all 5 teams. I have no way to spend so much gold, so this activity passes me by.
The very mechanism of the activity and its balance are made frankly poorly. If I were the leader of this group of developers, I would at least fine the employees for their sloppy work.

19 hours ago, Methos2 said:

I do like Pelinor's idea of giving us some eye candy to break up the tediousness. Artwork and story are HH strength. That's what most of us are here for.

Edit: As for spending kobans on regeneration, I don't think it is unreasonable given that this is a 5 star girl. I wouldn't want to regenerate more than 3 times though. It does suck that lower level players would be impacted the most.

Don't forget 5 star girls legendary are not the best anymore with mythic girls being the best that need kobans for since not possible to get a 100 shard drop in that event.
you can already get them for free in legendary contest if your prepared/pantheon and can get 100 shard drop in legendary days and legendary day girls can appear in mythic pachinko as well if your lucky to avoid using kobans.

they most likely will add a koban option to do more battles at once like they do with everything else if you want to use kobans to speed it up they done that with everything else in the game that needs to much clicking.
this game has never been balanced so the only road block they use is kobans which will only hurt free to play players who want to save their kobans up for other events.

Edited by natstar

28 minutes ago, natstar said:

Don't forget 5 star girls legendary are not the best anymore with mythic girls being the best that need kobans for since not possible to get a 100 shard drop in that event.
you can already get them for free in legendary contest if your prepared/pantheon and can get 100 shard drop in legendary days and legendary day girls can appear in mythic pachinko as well if your lucky to avoid using kobans.

True that 5 star girls are not the best but they are still relevant with blessing. Girls from LC and pachinko are not really free. They require a lot of resources to earn them. Once the cost of those resources is considered, spending 600 kobans or even 1200 kobans on a 5 star girl isn't terrible. This feature on its own isn't the problem. The problem is the number of koban spending events that have been introduced. Most players can't earn enough kobans to do all of these events especially the lower level players.

The problem may be that the event is too team relevant.

You need a team with a lot of Blue/White girl to maximize your slot, so early player can't do it, lacking the girl. But late player can just faceroll it (either bc they have a pantheon team that just smack down everything it see anyway, or bc they're overall just that strong)

Even without taking into account a "free" heal that would take forever to complete, the concept of the event block new player to try it correctly. Nobody benefit from a player who didn't even get past the first step of reward. Why would he pay? Even more so in the early game, not winning anything don't make you want to push it further

I think the numbers need a rethink. It feel like from what i saw on the forum that early game is far too hard, where late game is easy (once the trap of "auto-fill" is passed)

Maybe something like one step = %ge of your stats + 10% or smth, to keep it interesting.

Stage 1 = 1% of your stats, 3 = 3% and so on.

And the "Gift Step" would be a boss with a -reasonnable- boost of stats like 10%, maybe 20.

So 20 would be 30, or 40%.

It would keep the same spirit, but would feel a bit more doable on all level.

(Obviously it need more thinking than that since this would nullify the first ~50-60 steps, just a random idea)

My opinion on the new event as a level 224 player with level 350 girls: Like other players here stated it out before, the new game mode is impossible for new players. Okay, I made a mistake and took just two blue girls in my strongest team. I made it with all 5 teams to 23 potions. Because I just wanted to see how far I could go with my strongest team, I refreshed one time -> 7 potions = 600 kobans. Now I am at 30 potions which means I have to refresh at least 10 times = 6000 kobans. Because the boss becomes stronger I would rather have to refresh 12 or more times, so at least 7200 kobans more. Now I am close to the costs of a mythic girl. With other words no new F2P player will spend any kobans here (maybe the first time they see this event) and I will just take the first box and then skip this event.

Yes, there are many girls to collect for new players but most of them are just 3* girls and for being competitive, 5* girls are the way to go. If I compare Boss Bang to LC and PoA (just 3* girls), LC and PoA are easy because of my preparations. I just started in January and got all those girls.

Edited by Mongooo
  • Like 1

But for very new players, many events are out of reach anyway. CE/OD: because you haven't unlocked all the story chapters yet. PoA: Because you start with only 1 or 2 Champions available, and cash is hard to obtain (Although I think now, all champions are immediately unlocked, but that's a very recent change). MD, LD: because you simply don't have enough Kobans (And sometimes they're chapter-locked too).

So having an event "too hard" when you've only started the game 1 or 2 months ago doesn't seem completely absurd to me. At this point of the game, progression is really fast anyway; so for the next BB Event (next month, I guess) you should be in a much better position (Especially regarding your Harem level. Reaching lvl 400-450 shouldn't take too long now, and it will make a big difference).

Once you get your 7th L5 girl fully upgraded to lvl 400+, things start to change, as you have a very solid team to work with, both in PvP and now in BB. It's part of the normal game progression (And the first 250 levels of the game are lightning fast nowadays, with Seasons, Free-PoV and Daily Goals adding +150% of the XP we used to make just one or two years ago; it's really just the tutorial).

• Like 5

Sorry if it sounded like I am totally mad about this event. Like you said, it is not absurd to have a "too hard" event but comparing the event with other options in the game to get 5* Legendary girls or Mythic girls, the other options are way easier for new players. Of course, only if you are well prepared for LC and be able to collect 12k kobans and 6 sandelwoods. And yes, I forgot that all champions are unlocked now otherwise it would have been hard for me to finish PoA.

I am not sure if I have next month a chance. Maybe in two month but sitting on 12k kobans and 8 sandelwoods and using them probably for the next mythic girl I will not have enough kobans left for Boss Bang. So, I think it will take some more time to be successful in Boss Bang.

Therefore, for me Boss Bang seems to be more of mid-late game content than the other options. Like I said before, it is just my point of view. I read all comments in this thread and I know it is relatively easy for the long term players with level 400+ and doable for level 300+. I just wanted to support those "It is impossible" comments with some more details from a low level (200+) perspective.

Anyway, there are other problems knocking on the door, right now.

Edit: I would call Boss Bang a generosity towards the long term players, which is totally fine for me, because I doubt that many players will spend a lot of kobans here. I just hope, they do not change this system like other stuff which was removed because of too low profit.

Edited by Mongooo
  • Like 2

Spent 600 kobans to restore 1 team, but only ended up at 99 potions. I wanted to spend real money for the first time on this game, but had a problem with my credit card's OTP.

I used Legendary Atk, Ego, and Harmony boosters, but expired at the time this picture was taken.

Untitled.png

Edited by OverJet
  • Sad 5

1 hour ago, OverJet said:

Spent 600 kobans to restore 1 team, but only ended up at 99 potions. I wanted to spend real money for the first time on this game, but had a problem with my credit card's OTP.

I used Legendary Atk, Ego, and Harmony boosters, but expired at the time this picture was taken.

Untitled.png

1 hour ago, OverJet said:

Untitled.png

The sex friends offers can get you extra kobans if you have not done them yet.

• Like 2