Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

image.png.45dbf109e35cf83137af1a09ea77a5b2.png

High speding - related to the Contest PoV, the end of the OD and the Daily Pachinko Contest not really surprising. I used most of my MyPx1 to get some Booster and my GPx10 to get amuntion for selling contests (and upleveling MHeroEquip). Top4 wasn't my goal after one player started in the CbC with 1,2 Million points.

15th needed 509.400 points.

• Like 1

Quite a 2nd day contest with the stars alignment of daily/LC/CbC :

image.png.dc938a0043b0661adc6149b3ec4c1e2c.png

Had 7 Mythic girls not fully awakened (between lvl 450 and 650) that are ready for level 750 now and some L5 too. Also awakened some girls to 700 based on next week blessings.

Spent nearly 4M XP books alongside.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 1
  • GG 2

• 2 weeks later...

image.png.d5ed18ef41e74bde6328406f4023696f.png

I had Lolop avalaible in MyP Rotation and needed some stuff for the next selling contests. So I did used what needed for Lolop and a good amount of items. To go for 1st wasn't a question after Daen announced he will win this Contest.

15th needed 84.000 points.

• GG 2

Yeah, you need both a group effort from your club and individual efforts from you or anyone else who wants to score high in that one without screwing up your CC run. It can vary a lot from club to club.

The ideal scenario is that someone pays for the reset (with a rotation or just an informal system where it's your treat one time, then it's someone else's and so on). And more importantly, to really score a lot without destroying your CC, at least past a certain power level, you need to deliberately make yourself as weak as possible against the champion. Not matching any pose in the draft, sorting your selected girls from weakest to strongest, and at least back in the day, equip shitty gear deliberately. This way it's possible to score as low or even lower in 10 fights than you would normally do in a single fight.

I kind of gave up on that awhile ago, though. These days it's more a question of just a quick round table when that contest comes around, and those of us who want to score need to be okay with paying for a CC reset for the others afterwards.

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yeah, you need both a group effort from your club and individual efforts from you or anyone else who wants to score high in that one without screwing up your CC run. It can vary a lot from club to club.

The ideal scenario is that someone pays for the reset (with a rotation or just an informal system where it's your treat one time, then it's someone else's and so on). And more importantly, to really score a lot without destroying your CC, at least past a certain power level, you need to deliberately make yourself as weak as possible against the champion. Not matching any pose in the draft, sorting your selected girls from weakest to strongest, and at least back in the day, equip shitty gear deliberately. This way it's possible to score as low or even lower in 10 fights than you would normally do in a single fight.

I kind of gave up on that awhile ago, though. These days it's more a question of just a quick round table when that contest comes around, and those of us who want to score need to be okay with paying for a CC reset for the others afterwards.

Does it really work like that?  I thought these cooldown lockouts were like the others, applying to the individual player.  It never occurred to me...  Is this somewhere in the FAQ thread?

• uwu 1

5 minutes ago, Karxan said:

Does it really work like that?

Yep.

5 minutes ago, Karxan said:

I thought these cooldown lockouts were like the others, applying to the individual player.

Cooldown starts for all Clubmates at the time the champ is beaten. It was so since start of the Club-Champs.

7 minutes ago, Karxan said:

It never occurred to me...

Than you can call you lucky! 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1