Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

5 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

image.png

Someone finished our Club-Champ ca. 1,5h before reset and I didn't want to invest the Koban this time to skip the cooldown - so only a top15 today.

15th needed 20.000

I was in the same situation. I did invest ~200 kobans in the last minutes, to try getting to the top 4, but I failed 😢

• Hug 2

• 2 weeks later...

image.png

Good end for this week. I had thought about investing some more tickets to get 1st, but AME Booster aren't such helpfull anymore with most MEs that have kisses as objective and same with MyPx3 if you have not really much Girls left in MyP-Pool.

15th needed 25.400 points.

• Like 1
  • GG 1

Oh, not all... 🙂

CbC is mostly because of the GXP and the gems (and formerly the Booster and MyPx3, sure), CCbC are the gems and the booster, but if you take a look into LC you can see that I skip Contest if I don't see a potential payback (like Pachinko LC). And a lot of Daily Contests are mostly ignored too. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That's still a lot more than most players in the BoD. In my case, the only regular contest I'm typically going for is LC Day 1 (which I prepare up to a whole month for) to grab the girl and ignore the rest. That's it. ^^

Unless we count the 3-day rankings from most ME as contests, I'm going for top 5% and/or top 250 for those. And once every blue moon when there's a daily or a Day 3 in CbC (the one with CC fights) without much competition, I go for it if I can.

Of course that will change once we reach the point where I have past girls to get from (C)CbC. Guess you'll have a lot more training and experience than me once this happens.

• Thinking 1

They've updated it? I didn't remember that, no. Thanks for letting me know.

That's still a 100+ level wide bracket with all the whales, monsters and veterans along for the ride, but it could be worse.