Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

Depends on your goals:

For a maximum of Epic Flowers: Claim first the 7th, and than the 2nd place.

For a maximum amount of MyPx1: Claim from top to down

To get the most value for Pachinko Contests (1x MyPx3 and MyPx1 Orbs): Claim 2nd, and than the other 2.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Vovantillo said:

Maybe one of the experienced players will tell you the sequence of opening these slots to get the maximum benefit. Thank you in advance for your help)))

7th -> 2nd -> 1st

• Thanks 1

On 2/9/2024 at 1:51 PM, Vovantillo said:

Maybe one of the experienced players will tell you the sequence of opening these slots to get the maximum benefit. Thank you in advance for your help)))

image.png.063414f8d10d425e0afe4958f230bdd5.png

I would suggest to claim a top 4 first (so the 2nd place).

Edited by OmerB
  • Thanks 1

image.png

Not so expensiv like garadrons bracket, but far away from a cheap one. I'm happy with my top4. I think it will be the only day this week I'll get a good placement, because in the next days my online time is very limited. Have to see if I can do more than the absoulute minimum.

15th needed 497.200 points

• Like 1

I first though that the guy that got over 1M the first day of CC was too wasteful, but it ended up being over 1,6M and i had to get 1,2M to be in top 4. The guy that started off with 1M fell was 6th or 7th. This is so crazy, i remember usually players doing 400k to 800k, im shocked how much orbs you need to spend to even be top 4 these days. Last week CC was similar as well.

I don't know what is happening in CbC but there is clearly a crazy spending spree lately.

My top 4 for day 2 starts at 1M points (27k gems) and the 1st has 2.7M points (~75k gems) with no matching girl's XP contest.

Finished 18th with 257k.

Edited by mdnoria

image.png

My top30 was mostly expected after I had a) not much time for the game and b) had made a mistake at monday and used a good aomount of gems (yes, I messed something up and thought it would be the correct day...).

15th needed 335.310 points.

image.png

A top4 was reachable, but Dan invested a little bit to much to beat him. The last x10 batch wasn't necessary at the end, but after poctilas, tutkaktut90 and tanthalas increased the scores in the last 2h of the Contest with 30.000+ I wanted to be on the safe side.

15th needed 27.600 points.

• Like 1
  • GG 1

On a more positive note than my close loss in league, I grabbed myself one of these super elusive red light bulbs from that CbC day 3 for once:

image.png

Not too fierce of a competition, and I needed a bunch of points to maintain my top 5% in HA anyway. Pretty nice. This feels strange! ^^ I'm so used to getting a couple of epic light bulbs when I try, and a couple of rare ones when I don't try, (which is objectively better and really shouldn't be, but eh, that ship has sailed I guess)...

• Like 1
  • GG 2

• 2 weeks later...

image.png

Unitl 5min before reset Sadrac was at 1st. After this I took over, but Apokles appeared from the bottom of the bracket and it seems he hit the "play again" button fuiously! he spend in less than 30 seconds more than 100 Orbs... so a top4 to me.

15th needed 140.000 points.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

image.png.9c2475d336c25bb2ba89cc212d9419e2.png

I went for 1st since I had 3 weeks without a lot of awakening. I spent 39550 gems there.

15th needed 226k points.

But I'm really amazed by the spending in CbC these days compared to the earlier days. I'm starting to ask myself if it does not correlate with the introduction of PoG/PoV which would explain the shift in spending from PoA to these 2 events and so more people needing the PoA girls or if it's just for the light bulb(s).

Yesterday I finished 25th because I didn't want to spend orbs seeing the scores of other player in the top 15.

Edited by mdnoria
  • GG 2

The greatest difference are the new Contest brackets KK introduced with the expanding of the level cap. With 3 new groups there are a lot less casual players in the highest brackets. Only time will help here to get more players above lvl520 even they are casual players to expand the amount of brackets to get less potential high-spender per bracket in average.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mdnoria said:

ut I'm really amazed by the spending in CbC these days compared to the earlier days.

This week might have been higher than normal on day 2, since last week was CCbC, hence no gem spending contest.

On 2/28/2024 at 2:44 PM, bolitho76 said:

The greatest difference are the new Contest brackets KK introduced with the expanding of the level cap. With 3 new groups there are a lot less casual players in the highest brackets. Only time will help here to get more players above lvl520 even they are casual players to expand the amount of brackets to get less potential high-spender per bracket in average.

It is much worse on CxH, where there is a higher percentage of very active players (compared to the general population) concentrated in fewer brackets. HH brackets are tame in comparison.

• Like 1

image.png

The expected high spending for this day too. But I could reach a top4. Now I'm broken with GirlsXP again - on the other side are a good amount of Girls now at higher levels and after today the hard-mode came back at test it seems we'll get the hard-mode next week at live and than every maxed, or near maxed Girl is mandatory.

15th needed 487.950 points

• Like 1

image.png

Relaxed 3rd day - and I took my chance. With 3 times x10 tickets spending I could reached a good 1st. The last x10 wasn't needed, but to know this, you have to see the closed contests, so not avoidable if you want to have a little safety margin.

15th needed 25.200 points.

• Like 1