Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

Not good to do stuff with only half focussed: Forgot to screenshot the Cumbuck results yesterday because of the aditional stuff that the national holiday throw at me. 🤪

Could get 1st place with something between 800k and 900k points.

Today:

image.png.a5c2acff8379322b57149f3b88f7b0a0.png

With a matching GirlsXP Contest a  relaxed bracket.

15th needed 66.990 points

• Like 1

image.png.0ae874adb016841e6d0db9d651bbe8be.png

A good end for this weeks CbC. I had only needed one time x10 tickets spending, but I wanted to be sure in top4 and so I did it one more time - better safe than sorry.

5th needed 15.400 points.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1
  • GG 2

• 2 weeks later...

Also 100k is not that much that investing kobans for x10 fights would be too bad: I actually decided to do just that for 35 fights (the last batch defeated the champ): 35*6=210 kobans, less than half of the AME that I won through it, and aside of the other resources, I urgently needed the books, since I just cracked the level 700 cap for my girls, which did cost about 3.5M GXP. So as long as one has sufficient kobans for upcoming events, or was more successful in league than expected (like me this week), one can easily calculate that investing several hundred kobans to get 1st instead of top 4 is absolutely worth it.

11 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Alander sniped in the last minute and I decided to ignore it and after the endscore of Alander it was the correct descision: not enough ressources for a meaningfull counter. So a good top4.

Would you have been able to do ~40 Pachinko rolls in below 1 minute? I think even with my currently best mobile phone double thumb method, it would be impossible, and I have the impression that the delay for the rewards prompt to appear became larger recently. So if anyone knows how to speed Pachinko rolls up, I am highly interested. Luckily for me it was not needed today, as 1st was offline and no other sniper present.

Edited by Horsting

I recognized Alanders try to snipe at the time he was at 790.000+, so theoretically I had a chance... There were 48 secs at the timer. 50-60 Orbs per minute are possible to me, but depends extremly if the game is fast with loading and this differs a lot. If today 60 Orbs per min would be reachable, or I would stuck at 20... who knows. Only chance to know is try and error system.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1