New home layout is LIVE

Yamiray

Guess the Feet!
This bugged waifu display made me realize how much this game accommodates foot fetishes.  Not that I have one ... maybe I do, idk.

Guess the Feet.png

Highlight below for the answers:

1 Kaito

2 Katana

3 Cynthia

4 Ophelia

5 Layla

6 Piper

7 Dalila

8 Sarah

9 Mizuki

10 Arabelle

11 Any

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Haha 17
  • Sad 1
  • Hearts 1

I can not seem to change the pose to comply with the "no spoilers" art. I did change the girl to her 0* started pose but the UI insists on showing the 5* art! I find myself wishing the "no view" icon gave the option of using a different star pose instead of just hiding the art.

As an American President once said, "Let me make one thing perfectly clear", I voted against this in every survey, and in every related forum topic about this old school menu. However, if, as seems to be the case, Kinkoid insists on doing this I'm begging you to at least fix it so it doesn't look like a middle-school web design project.

Added:  I pulled a CSS inspection and altered the following (which appears to fix the waifu girl display issue). Notice the games current CSS applies rules twice, once for the container and once for the image.

current CSS:

.waifu-container, img {

height900px;

width: 360px;

margin-left: 20px;

margin-top: -67px;

}

altered CSS:

.waifu-container img {

height: 100%;

width: 50%;

margin-left: 25%;

margin-top: auto;

}

Edited by Pelinor
added content
  • Like 1

Where to start, I know, my most sincere thanks for removing the tower rank from the UI on the last day of leagues, it's only the most important day of the week to have that information. Don't think I didn't notice that the single largest button (barring running 2 or 3 aka too many events at the same time) is the offers button. It used to be small, easy to ignore things at the bottom but now big button that screams a desperate begging plea for money. The next big button is collect which cost kobans (unless you give them money) so this kinda looks like a bit of a money plea as well. It's just unattractive all around, bad functionality (again thanks for removing that o so important tower ranking) and what was supposed to be the main attraction doesn't work for a lot of the girls/poses. I really would rather my old UI back.

As sad as this ugly, useless thing makes me, I'm scared because I know more even worse things are coming down the pipe.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

game accommodates foot fetishes.  Not that I have one ... maybe I do, idk

We are talking about the hentai world and here a bit of foot fetish is a must i think XD

But, as i have said somewhere else, after the survey i understood that (always when we talk about hentai, real is way different ofc) i have lots and lots of them XD

P.s: in this case this one is on the list i think https://www.hentaiheroes.com/hero/84770/harem.html 🤣

• Haha 1

On 3/19/2022 at 8:33 AM, hillrock said:

Instead of just one girl how about the girl wallpaper screen.

Exactly this. Or at least a few of them.

I can get used to the left menu (though I wish it loaded more smoothly when activities is counting down--as it had before--when clicking it to access from there instead of the right overall menu), though now that we're moving away from the old layout, a few new things come to mind as well:

1) Rectangle boxes could be rounded a bit more for a better look.

2) The aforementioned multiple waifu greeting.

3) The aforementioned lag on going into some parts from that main menu versus the pull-down menu.

4) Perhaps new art backgrounds won't need as many buildings and the like for different contests and can focus in on, say, a scenic background related to events, instead of as much small details. For example, the outside of a shop with event-items in it, or a temple wall with markings related to the event, etc. I think it would give a lot more creative freedom to the art team due to this new layout, and really change things up in a way that isn't too distracting from the greeting waifus.

5) Thank you for minimizing the expired offer clutter on the bottom. It was extremely annoying before. Maybe decrease the chest size on it so that the icons can move higher up? I imagine that more overlapping events will be covering up the notices, etc, with how it is setup now. That would help, but not as much as another suggestion...

6) Maybe decrease the size of the right buttons to match the left ones more and give room for more waifus on display?

7) Alternatively... put the bottom three icons and the chest offer icon in the same button, taking it to a new page for all of them when clicking it, freeing up more space. With notices popping up on logging in or moving to the main page when something new occurs, those icons aren't needed on the main page as much--so long as we can still access them easily another way.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dax said:

4) Perhaps new art backgrounds won't need as many buildings and the like for different contests and can focus in on, say, a scenic background related to events, instead of as much small details. For example, the outside of a shop with event-items in it, or a temple wall with markings related to the event, etc. I think it would give a lot more creative freedom to the art team due to this new layout, and really change things up in a way that isn't too distracting from the greeting waifus.

I'm wondering if they're getting rid of backgrounds altogether.  This sort of move would make more sense with a static background.  I agree it's less immersive as others have said, I'm just very curious if that's the move they're making.  It might also make sense from a resource allocation point of view (no more changing backgrounds means they can focus on other art).  Which same sentiment, I think makes the game less fun (dislike of rotational backgrounds aside;)).

If they're doing this, I do agree with a previous (early) post, being able to set your own background or incorperate your harem one would be nice.

I don't have much hope for it changing much from what it is now, but if I may throw in a suggestion...

I'd like to see the icons used in menu added to home buttons. At least for me it would make them a lot more readable.

menu.jpg

• Like 19
  • Hearts 1

I don't follow the test server or go on the forums much, so logging in today was a rather unpleasant surprise. The interface feels much more cluttered, and like previous comments mentioned, much less immersive. It honestly feels like went from windows 7 down to windows 95. Or like we went from a 2000's beetle to a 60's beetle if you want a car comparison. They will get you where you want to go but the trip wont be as nice or smooth.

If you are going to smash all the buttons over to the side, why not just turn them into a drop and expand menu? The other side feels weirdly cramped with that little box of icons. And having the treasure chest icon be so much bigger now makes me think you had someone screaming in your ear all the bad marketing advice of an 80's exec who just kept yelling BIGGER! THEY CAN'T SEE WHERE TO SPEND MONEY! MAKE IT BIGGER! Subtle it is not.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Veia said:

I don't have much hope for it changing much from what it is now, but if I may throw in a suggestion...

I'd like to see the icons used in menu added to home buttons. At least for me it would make them a lot more readable.

menu.jpg

That would make a major improvement!

One more thing involving the big collect button, note how it used to be right below the harem button. That was good design because it was related to the harem button, it even appears on the harem page. Now it's on the opposite side of the screen from the harem button that it's directly related to. It make no sense at all, unless you're trying get more people to use it and thus spend more money much like how it was given a BIG button that is. That would be just bad design for the purpose of trying to get people to give them money and the company would never doing that.9_9

You remember how they want this game to become more like an rpg (YOU'LL STILL NEVER BE A REAL BOY!)? The old UI was immersive and felt like an rpg. This UI feels like we are dead inside and have no souls. At best it's the ordering menu at some low grade cyber strip club.

• Like 6

Something important I just discovered. I'm constantly forgetting doing my daily missions the whole day, although I was very active. Something has changed and an information from before is missing now. I'm not sure how it worked before, but it definitly worked for me and it was an automatism during my playing routine. Our new "thrilling" UI doesn't tell me that I have open daily missions. I think the timer behaviour changed? Or is there a blue "info" icon missing?

Whatever, pay attention guys! Don't forget your missions.

• Like 1

I absolutely hate this new home/town page. It's making it hard for me to find what I need/looking for. It's really bad because I can't even push on any of the selections that are shown. I literally have to use the menu to get to anything that I want. They need to change it back. Or have an option to go back to the way that it was. Because this set up that they have now, is making my anxiety so much worse than what it usually is. I understand that it might be easier for some or all other people, but for me it's NOT, like I said above I literally have to open the menu up to find or go to any of the spots that I want to. So again thanks for making my anxiety go up anytime I'm on here now. 

il y a une heure, MrXY a dit :

Something important I just discovered. I'm constantly forgetting doing my daily missions the whole day, although I was very active. Something has changed and an information from before is missing now. I'm not sure how it worked before, but it definitly worked for me and it was an automatism during my playing routine. Our new "thrilling" UI doesn't tell me that I have open daily missions. I think the timer behaviour changed? Or is there a blue "info" icon missing?

Whatever, pay attention guys! Don't forget your missions.

Same thing for me.

Looks like it switches to PoP timer when a daily mission is finished.

So you always have a timer going there.

57 minutes ago, Gartalgar said:

Same thing for me.

Looks like it switches to PoP timer when a daily mission is finished.

So you always have a timer going there.

That's not new behavior for me, FYI.

I don't use any of the approved addons/scripts/etc so maybe if you do that's why.

PS: I'm not saying nothing changed, I just am pointing out from my view that isn't it.

Edited by jpanda
PS

I'm using one of the scripts, indeed. Maybe I didn't pay much attention to the PoP timer on the Missions button on the previous layout as I was used to looking at it at the top of the page.

Then maybe it's the blue circle with the exclamation mark that is missing.

Anyway I had trouble thinking about doing my daily missions with the new layout, same as MrXY. And it might be even worse during an event, as timers duration might be closer to PoP ones (outside of those you can easily tell the diff between 15 mins and several hours).

such a "lovely" new UI. now instead of playing the game i have a to-do check list. "great" addition. any way you guys can make it so that people can chose in settings what version of the UI to use? btw i`m a golden (HH) and silver (CxH) user and have been since i started this games 5-6 months ago.... with this one garbage update i think it`s time to give the games a rest

• Like 2

I would appreciate if they change it back or give us a chance to choose between the old or the new UI at least, but the main problem for this case is the "Waifu on main screen". In the old UI is no place for the Waifu so they changed the Main screen to this horrible new arrangement. I see no good chances that they will change it back or give us a chance to choose because they think the Waifu is a most wanted think from playerbase side.

24 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

they think the Waifu is a most wanted think from playerbase side.

Yeah, what even is the point of having a girl taking half of the screen? Why would players want that? She's not even doing anything unique, just standing. It's like when I want to do something but someone annoying keeps popping out in front of me to bother my ass for no reason. Girl, move aside, you messed up my perfect city layout

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

8 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Guess the Feet.png

Highlight below for the answers:

No cheating! I'll look up your list of answers after I've played the game. ^^ I'll also try not to look at my Harem to double-check, but there are a few girls I recognize but I'm not necessarily sure of their name off the top of my head.

Anyways:

1: I don't remember that one, and I'm intrigued, because that's a nice piece of art.

2: Some version of Katana, possibly the base one? A shame that drawing was so rushed and her feet and toes in particular are not compelling, as the overall pose was nice.

3: Lissa (I think one of the base version's poses but maybe a more recent variant.

4: Ophelie (Ophelia?). Great series and great drawing.

5: Layla. To be fair, she grew on me over time. I remember dismissing her due to the obvious tracing of one of Ombresse's pieces, but the few original parts are nice and distinctive enough. Especially her feet.

6: I have no idea. Possibly a girl I overlooked or haven't caught and/or upgraded yet (maybe like number 1).

7: Can't remember, I'm sure I've seen this one, more than freely inspired by the same source material as Ophelia (Ophelie?) right above it (and also reused for Barbarian Lola and more IIRC).

8: The glorious ode to foot fetish that is Sara (Sarah?). Anyways, the sweet, sweet 3-star legendary all about feet. Love this one.

9: The one and only OG Mizuki.

10: Damn, that's one of these... I have her... name on the tip of my tongue, but I can't reach it. ^^ She has purple hair and more eye makeup than should be allowed outside of a carnival, but that piece is still really cool. 3-star Epic IIRC.

11: Not just ANY pair of feet, there. :x

Thank you for this, made me smile and have fun at the same time, while taking me down memory lane of some of the finest pairs in this game. *cough* Okay, let's see those answers now. :ph34r:

------
Edit: By the way, until they fix the odd placement of the Waifu pic, poses that the usual battleground setting doesn't do justice to are ironically the best (almost appear completely ^^) in the current setting. Like this one (guess that, haha ^^):
image.png

("She's got it... Yeah, baby, she's got it")

Edit2: Okay, so I got only one outright wrong, and it was the only one with shoes on. :D Tellingly. The three I couldn't remember for sure (not just their name) were all indeed so-so and/or overly derivative pieces of art overall. Especially disappointed when I checked #1 in my Harem and remembered her feet were the only good thing about that drawing. ^^ So... 7/11. Not too bad.

• Hearts 1