[ March 23rd, 2022 ] MDR #5 - Moe Bunny 🟡

FinderKeeper

She was the first Mythic I remember since I just started playing. Wasted all my kobans on it because I didnt know the mechanics yet, so had quite some shards all this time. Originally meant to complete her one day with DTokens, but they got ripped. Now I finally did complete her anyway as my second Mythic.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 4

Another Mythic girl for me! :)

Fights: 762 Total, 177 Free, 585 Paid (+5 remaining after the last refill). 6.56% drop rate

As usual, 5 Boosters used, 6323 Kobans for refills. Total cost: 9023 Kobans. Pretty expensive, but that's expected for MDR.

9th Mythic girl, I'm slowly catching up on revivals. I'm currently trying to get ~half of the girls from MDR plus most of the new ones from MD, so all my Kobans are going into SP Boosters and refills at the moment. 2 more girls to go (Maybe 3), and I'll be able to focus on PoV again.

The first day of MDR allowed me to get 1st place in CbC, so I also received an extra 120k XP, one AM Booster, and 90 Rainbow gems for the same cost.

• Like 4

It seems that Moe Bunny didn't like me. At her first appearance I could only gain 6 shards from her, from the other Mythics i had gotten 10 or more shards in the same time with mostly the same amount of combativity. And now? After 140 combativity "only" 5 drops. So she will stay in my Harem with 16 shards....

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

loli bunny is my favorite girl so far, how long will was it ago she was released so i have a idea when she would return, only got 22 shards

11.73 months ago.  She's my least favorite mythic.  Her eyes creeped me out.  I have 4 affection.

Edited by Ravi-Sama

I managed to get another mythic unfinished with 97 shards now. I hate this "fight 2 minutes every 2 hours". Yesterday I went to bed with 97 because the shards were done. I thought: No problem....you have the next morning. The first possible schedule I was unlucky and got no drop (but spend maybe 1000-1500 kobans?), than I was busy at work with meetings and couln't focus on this small intervals and missed every opprtunity. Seems like I have to wait another year for Bunny? :(

• Sad 3

Unless they stop coming out with mythic girls or do what they do with legendary days where they started doubling up on the girls that appear, not sure when she would be back because if they stay with one it will just be always the girl that is 1 year behind the normal Mythic release. but if they do double up that will be a very interesting Mythic Revival as you will have to pick who to go after because the other will be gone by the time your done with the other. May be doable to those who are almost done and just need a few more but if your new and don't have both that would be painful.

Il y a 2 heures, Yamiray a dit :

May be doable to those who are almost done and just need a few more but if your new and don't have both that would be painful.

Well, if you're new and need both, you probably won't have the Kobans anyway :) So you'll have to choose.

Today on HH, the shards lasted until at least 1 hour after the last refresh (I didn't check exactly, but there were 200 shards left 1 hour before reset). On the second day, you typically have 10 to 20 minutes to get shards. That leaves time to get a bit of both, IMO (If you're not too slow or lagging)

Also, if they revive two girls at the same time, we'll actually have more shards (Similar to classic MD, 2x4500), so they will melt a lot more slowly. I don't think it would be an issue.

• Like 1

Well, I got her. That means I have all mythics released so far except New Years Estelle, who isn't coming anytime soon, so from now on it will be just one mythic a month for me, which is far more doable (the last two months I've gone for Matcha and Moe Bunny and also the new mythics, that has strained my kobans).

• Like 7

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ March 23rd, 2022 ] MDR #5 - Moe Bunny 🟡