• Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1320.jpg

Kinky Cumpetition

Pussy Power
My kinky hero,

Starting today and ending on the 9th of April (1 pm UTC+2), you will have 2 days to try to tame the dangerous but sexy shinigami Alt. Kelina.

Prove your skills in Leagues and Seasons against other thrill seekers and earn your place next to this feline beauty.

Make me purr with pleasure, hero!

Event Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Alt. Kelina

This event (usually) happens two times each month - first during a Classic event.

Myy4Grj.png <-clickable

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

It's really difficult without Kobans (Especially if you're going for it twice a month. Once a month might be barely doable if you're lucky).

You need to accumulate as many kisses as possible via Seasons, PoA, PoV and Champions. If you start the event with ~100 kisses, then it should be fine (barely).

If you don't have enough kisses, it's fine to get as many shards as you can. It will probably make future revivals easier (Maybe. Well, only if the future revival is based on shards rather than x100 drops... But we have no idea when/how these girls will be revived)

• Like 1

110 kiss at the start, one loss (on a 99.99%, but i can accept that with this many fight), and i start the event with 59 shards.

For the first time for me, there's hope in this event! xD 

I'm not sure how i'll go for the rest, ig i need to see where the natural regen will get me first

edit: 72 shards with the leagues fight. I should be able to get her with a little koban, if any is needed

Edited by Boulie2
  • Like 1

You will get 48 Kisses from natural regen in the 48h the Event last. And there are 82 League tokens too. So you can expect that you don't need spending Kobans 🤩, but it's rng.... 😞

Wish you good luck!

I started with 95 storaged kisses and had 47 shards from them. The first 15 League fights gave me one drop with 3 shards, so exact 50 shards for the start. There will be 10 Kisses more from Whatty in the next hours and 6 kisses more from PoV in the next days so I expect not to need Koban too.

• Hearts 1

The above discussion had me check the Harem...

So far I've been in 19 KC, and that's the results:

• 1 Girl 100%
  • 5 Girls in the range 99-75
  • 4 Girls in the range 74-50
  • 9 Girls under 50 shards

The perception I had was very different than reality! As a conclusion, if you don't pile up a lot of kisses in time the event is quite hard. I suppose it does belong to a previous era of the game, where a Legendary 3 was a very good reward and called for people efforts.

My idea is that the event become way easier by abusing Champions kisses once completed. So I don't think I'll change my strategy on purpose until that moment.

Since I play the game I can't say that there was a time were a 3* Legedary was worth the effort you have to make in KC. For a f2p-player KCs start to be doable after the introduction of PoV because with the Kisses from Season, PoA and PoV (with the paid path in PoA and PoV) you can storage enough Kisses to expect getting the girl if you haven't bad luck with shards in the League. Kisses from Champions are nice and with the newly introduced level-cap they can play a greater part in the future.

For statistic:

19 Girls obtained

0 Girls between 75 and 99 Shards

11 Girls between 50 and 74 Shards

1 Girl between 1 and 49 Shards

1 Girls with 0 Shards

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2

Does anyone know if you can get a KC girl after her event, by getting the same girl in Hentai Clicker?  Alt. Kelina is in HC.  She's available from the 5th chapter of the main story, and has a 5% chance to drop from level 1500.  Ch. 5 Level 1500 is difficult to reach.  I started playing HC again a month ago, after seeing Alt. Maleva, & ended up just spending 2k kobans instead, b/c she's hard to get in HC (Ch. 6 Level 1000).  I only unlocked level 1100 in Ch. 5 so far (HC).

1675487359_HentaiClickerandHentaiHeroesKinkyCumpetitionGirls.thumb.png.c8f0f8a325f10ce08e2a75d3e6bc05ea.png

I made this checklist a while ago, but didn't share it.  I was just trying to understand the overlap between HC and HH, and to see what girls I could get.  I don't want to waste kobans on a 3 star girl again.  I'm saving for mythic girls.  Hoping it's possible to get her via HC, so I can just grind there casually instead.  I'd unlock her floor in Ch. 5 in just 400 more levels, then can just repeatedly reach it, until I recruit Kelina.  I've gotten 9 girls in the past b/c I've played HC, so hoping it'll work for this girl that is still possible to get in HC.

80030639_Kelina2022-04-07_23-50-44.thumb.png.92b0346ac879cd3a81df40218f8164e5.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama

57 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Does anyone know if you can get a KC girl after her event, by getting the same girl in Hentai Clicker?

You only get the girl from clicker if you had them when they announced it and did the scan of your clicker account which was before the very first Kinky Cumpetition. anything after is not ported over to HH and must be gotten thought The Kinky event. As of now there have not been any revivals of these as of yet. First Event was 2021-04-08 so we have just hit the year mark but season and POA took more then a year so is hard to say when that may be planed.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

You only get the girl from clicker if you had them when they announced it and did the scan of your clicker account which was before the very first Kinky Cumpetition. anything after is not ported over to HH and must be gotten thought The Kinky event. As of now there have not been any revivals of these as of yet. First Event was 2021-04-08 so we have just hit the year mark but season and POA took more then a year so is hard to say when that may be planed.

Alright, thanks for the info.  I'll still continue playing HC until I get the story girls.  Won't get my hopes up for getting Kelina in HH now.  I generally don't like most of the HC/KC girls' art, but there are exceptions like Megane, Lila, Maleva, and Kelina.

Edited by Ravi-Sama

Alt. Kelina's art is gorgeous, and visually on par w/ some Mythic girls.  Plus, I'm a fan of Shihoin Yoruichi (Bleach).  I waited until the last 6 hours, just using natural kiss regen, and also beat Alban's 5th stage for an extra 10 kisses, which got me to 47 affection.  Started w/ 13.3k kobans.  Bought an AM booster.  Then, I did 1 league refill (for 15 fights), which only earned 1 more affection (48 total).  Decided to just focus on Seasons.  Did 50 season fights, gaining 29 more affection (77 total), also unlocking the 240 koban & 20 kisses Season rewards.  The 20 kisses earned 9 more affection (86 total).  Did 30 more season fights, gaining 13 more affection (99 total), and my AM booster ran out.  Then, I just waited, doing 2 more Season fights, until I got the last affection shard.  Had just ~2.5 hours remaining.  I spent ~2.3k kobans total (11k remaining), 1.9k on kisses for 52 affection, at ~37 kobans per affection.  It took 102 kisses to get the remaining 52 affection, a 50.9% drop rate.  I gained about 4.3 affection for every 10 kisses.  I estimate it took about 160 kisses total, half of which were free.  I regret fighting Alban, b/c it ended up costing about the same as refilling 10 kisses, (except I also lost 35 tickets).  I also regret buying the AM booster, b/c it didn't help much.  I know it'd be cheaper to save kisses just for KC, but I generally don't like the KC girls.  Alt. Kelina is an exception for sure.

516181882_alt.kelina.thumb.png.45be4ef750fd266d93a5d2736b64f91f.png

• Like 2