• Meh
    • Yucky
  4. 4. Rate Easter Demi

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

The first day i wasn't even able to get in top 25, the contest was crazy with 25 being at 1Million6 iirc

Second day i got first using my usual number of GP10 (~200 to get money)

I don't really know what's happening with my bracket, but i'm not complaining lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, garfieldtat said:

I don't understand...how many resources will need to get this far

day3.thumb.PNG.6cdd2e1aa49b018e87103f5a9c8fe66b.PNG

To get 2.3 million on this contest is crazy.

1.89 Million would be 300 tickets on each of 7 champions, for 2100 total tickets. for example. Do I realize that some players have that many? Yes I do. That probably still leaves more than energy & attack spending would cover, and it's also complete overkill for just 125 gems fo 2 colors, and i more x6 orb.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Zteev said:

To get 2.3 million on this contest is crazy.

1.89 Million would be 300 tickets on each of 7 champions, for 2100 total tickets. for example. Do I realize that some players have that many? Yes I do. That probably still leaves more than energy & attack spending would cover, and it's also complete overkill for just 125 gems fo 2 colors, and i more x6 orb.

It´s always that one club isn´t it :D

I tried sniping one of them as well myself: the good thing: I managed to beat him.. the bad thing: someone managed to beat me :D

• Haha 4

On 4/20/2022 at 4:05 PM, Gotaku said:

Its not an issue likely, just claim related. The other event, the return thingy, has never updated the rewards if you keep it unclaimed. Seems Legendary Contest just switched to that template with the new design too; rewards are corrected when you claim afaik.

On this note: discovered a fun little trick you can pull with the new template.

Say there are 2 contests days you saved up: first one where you got Top 1, second one where you got Top 4.

- Top 1 has 100x Shards + max gems, but 100x gets replaced by 2 big orbs after 100x claim.
- Top 4 has 100x Shards + less gems, but 100x gets replaced by 1 big orb after 100x claim.

Now you could just claim them chronologically, Top 1 first, then Top 4 result. But if your smart; claim the Top 4 first, get the 100 shards, refresh the browser and now you can claim the Top 1 reward with the better replacement reward. One big orb profit.

Also works for multiple days like the Return event (so claim a Top 10 50x + a Top 10 50x result first, but leave the Top 1-4 100x result to change it's 100x shard reward to the replacement).

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 6
  • Surprised :O 1

11 hours ago, Gotaku said:

On this note: discovered a fun little trick you can pull with the new template.

Say there are 2 contests days you saved up: first one where you got Top 1, second one where you got Top 4.

- Top 1 has 100x Shards + max gems, but 100x gets replaced by 2 big orbs after 100x claim.
- Top 4 has 100x Shards + less gems, but 100x gets replaced by 1 big orb after 100x claim.

Now you could just claim them chronologically, Top 1 first, then Top 4 result. But if your smart; claim the Top 4 first, get the 100 shards, refresh the browser and now you can claim the Top 1 reward with the better replacement reward. One big orb profit.

Also works for multiple days like the Return event (so claim a Top 10 50x + a Top 10 50x result first, but leave the Top 1-4 100x result to change it's 100x shard reward to the replacement).

That seems like it would get a bit more interesting if you've got multiple days saved up and with varying shard amounts.  

• Like 1

grafik.png.67950b65ff19c55f3fded11678054be8.png

In the last 5 minutes droped from 4th to 5h place. Had thought about contering but didin't want to exhaust my Book-storehous so the unfortunate 5th place to me.

A mixed LC this time but I got the girl and 325 blue and black gems so it's an ok result.

• Like 2

Legendary Contests - Lotti
(A new Voyeur L5, woooow!)

Day 1 (PXP, Contests, & PvP)

1st place: 4.4 mil
4th place: 2.7 mil
10th place: 2 mil
25th place: 784k

Stored Season and PoV free PXP was enough for a 2.4 mil score, and 7th place.

Day 2 (Pachinko & Donate)

1st place: 2 mil
4th place: 1.7 mil
10th place: 548k
25th place: 120k

Didn't have many orbs to spend thanks to the CbCs, but neither did anyone else.  Didn't get any pachinko girls.  Got 7th place again w/ a 975k score.

Day 3 (Energy, Villains, & Champions)

1st place: 810k
4th place: 130k
10th place: 75k
25th place: 25k

I did a handful of rounds fighting champions, and got a 93k score, for 8th place.  I could already obtain the girl at this point, but was curious about the possible visual bug w/ affection vs. orbs, so I waited until the 4th day to recruit Lotti.  I also noticed that the brackets (contest opponents) didn't change after reward collection, just the rewards themselves (affection shards to mythic orbs).

Day 4 (GXP & Selling Items)

1st place: 5 mil
4th place: 2.8 mil
10th place: 610k
25th place: 131k

I awakened level 700, after leveling up 20 girls w/ 1.3 mil GXP, that I spent 11.7k gems on, 2 weeks ago, during CbC #6.  Then, leveled up any girl that wasn't at a level cap, for a 4 mil score, and 2nd place.  Still had GXP to spare, but didn't want to spend gems before CbC #8 for Heatwave Zeina, whom I'm missing.  Would've also got 2nd place in @bolitho76's bracket, and maybe beaten @jelom in their bracket for 1st place, who knows 🤔?

2040859727_LottiLC.thumb.png.e72b1e874679ecb86bd9a5eb21a6db45.png

Barbara, Keqing, Mona, & Fischl of Genshin Impact.
Art by Torriet (https://twitter.com/Tiamant_Torriet).
https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/4262052

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3