• Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1568.jpg

Kinky Cumpetition

Primitive Instincts
My kinky hero,

Get ready to compete for the heart of Alt.Silk - a warrior from a remote and isolated island. You have until the 9th of July (1 pm UTC+2) to win her over.

Become part of the tribe, hero!

Event Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Alt. Silk

This event (usually) happens two times each month - first during a Classic event.

HH_Calendar_July_Kinky.jpg <-clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 5

Update:  I got her w/ 92 league fights, and 144 season fights.  Ended up buying 1 season refill, b/c I was stuck at 96 shards, and just wanted it over w/ in the last few hours.

KC - Alt. Silk 7/7/2022 Fights Drops Shards 💗 Drop Rates
Leagues 92 8 21 8.70%
Seasons 144 79 79 54.86%

I had 92 kisses stored, for a 56 shard head start on Alt. Silk.  There's ~81 league, and 46 season fight regen within the next 46 hrs.  At a 10% league, and 50% season drop rate, which should give ~8 league drops (~20.25 shards), and 23 season drops.  I expect to get the KC girl for "free" again.

I'm disappointed that for a jungle girl, in a post-apocalyptic, primitive future, w/o conventional underwear, she isn't revealing much.  Her 1-star pose is such a tease, but I'll get her anyway, since I was prepared.

I watched 18/24 eps of Dr. Stone season 1, and I liked Kohaku, so this reminds me to finish the anime.

840107776_altsilk56shardskc2.thumb.png.aeb32ad94e656d10117c4b37f85bd551.png
Art by Zefrablue & Turiganesou800.

On 7/7/2022 at 8:25 AM, jelom said:

Calendar: five days without events.
Could it be true? Tears of joy

Those 5 vacant days have some weird colorful flags across them... August is the actual anniversary month, not July, right?

Edited by Ravi-Sama

Another KC girl into the harem...

13 shards from 54 League fights.

87 shards from 167 Season fights.

I'm starting to realize that the 6/9 KC, where I got 36 shards from 65 League fights, was probably an aberration. These last two KCs my drop rate from Leagues has been nowhere near that. At least my drop rate from Seasons has remained relatively steady.

As for the girl, I'm usually not the biggest fan of the art style for the KC girls but I actually like Alt.Silk quite a bit (although I seem to be in the minority based on the poll results). The one thing I don't like is them repeating the exact same pose with clothes on/off. I've noticed it on a few other girls as well and I would prefer a little more variety.

• Like 4

------------------
Refills for Kinky Cumpetition 031 (2022/07/07-09) 100% X
Alt. Silk (HCL port I don't have) X
Season: 64 shard drops in 132 wins (range: 1-1)
League: 14 shard drops in 150 wins (range: 1-4) total: 36
------------------

Yeah, I never had her in HCL (and she was once the "best girl" for the strategy I preferred there, before Lusamine took over; or was it TeeTee? one of the two anyway ^^) but still, I saw her first pic from there back then and I didn't remember the art clashing so hard with the rest and being that rough and sloppy. It wasn't the same drawing they've picked for her HH transfer, though (IIRC). She also has a bit of a Delilah problem in terms of how small she is compared to your average HH drawing. It's a bit like a GI Joe action figure joining a team of Masters of the Universe action figures (or trying to mix My Little Poney and Barbie toys): it's good for creativity but you need to invoke a shrink ray or something to explain the scale difference.

• Haha 2