• Anniversary Shina
    • Tanned Zoe
    • Travel Juliette
    • Anniversary Selena
    • Tanned Cunegonde
    • Eco Diver Nemah
    • (none)

12 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

Wow, the variance in Orgy Days is pretty wild. I got Travel Arcana with 159 fights, but it took 257 fights to get Travel Gwenaelle and 212 fights for just 37 shards of Diver Jeanne. At least I came away with a valuable 5-star Epic and a variant of one of my favorite girls. I'll use tomorrow's natural regen on Jeanne and then hope to finish her off next August (or pick her up in one of the Pachinkos at some point). And I probably got about 40 shards on Valicta as I was chasing Gwen, so I'm a little closer to clearing the last girl from Donatien.

Apparently the Gods of Variance wanted to teach me a lesson because after getting 37 shards of Diver Jeanne from 212 fights yesterday, I got 81 shards from 50 fights today. 😂

• Like 4

Since Anniversary is running in parallel, and I finally have enough kobans to justify grabbing a few extra girls, I spent a bit on this event.

I had 5 girls available on villains, 1 on missions, and 1 on Champion (Alban).

- CC: 1/3 drops, then I reached stage 5 and gave up. Result: 35/100

- Missions: 25/25, all done. Love the new 5-minutes missions ❤️

- Villains: 5/5, all done

I got Lenaëlle after ~1 day on regen, Housemaid quickly after with a couple of refills (Overlapping with a contest), Jeanne with 3 refills (Also overlapping). Then on the last day, we didn't have any contest, so I spent the rest of the necessary refills to get Arcana and Derri. Even had a x100 drop on Arcana after 90 Shards.

In total, this cost me 3553 Kobans on refills (I don't know how much combativity, but essentially all natural regen, so approximately 720 Combativity for 5 girls, which would be just slightly better than average).

I also got 300 Kobans back from a Daily Contest, as well as a Top 4 in CbC, thanks to the extra refills.

End result: 21/36, pretty good :)

• Like 7

Started in this OD with 23/36 girls. The high amount of not obtained girls (to me at least, normaly "only" 6-8 girls avalaible) cames from the fact that I couldn't play last year the most time in August because I stayed for near 5 weeks in hospital for a surgery. So I had avalaible: 1 Mission girl (first since a half year for sure), 4 girls at Villains and 8 girls Pachinko only. Started with Diver Jeanne and could get her after 16 drops at the middle of the second day. Than I started Tanned Housemaid at Ninja Spy and needed 18 drops to get her 20h before Event ends. The last combativity goes to Silvanus and Anniversary Bunny and now I have 19 shards from 3 drops and will have some chances to get some more. At Tuesday I rolled some EPx1 Orbs and got Anniversary Lenealle from them.

So I will end this event with 4 girls dropped: Travel Regine, Lenaelle, T-Housemaid and Diver Jeanne.

• Like 7

Decided to reset Alban in oder to finish cundegonde after 2/2 shard drops.. cost me 1,1k in the end (10x champ fights included since I don´t own a card ^^) after that and the unpleasant 100 shard drop for lenalle earlier I thought I might just finish the whole OD´s and go for tanned sai too and no she didn´t need 100+ orbs to drop but 2 :D  ..long story short..I just finished my first OD´s event and got the first quest for one :)

Bildschirmfoto 2022-08-19 um 12.11.35.png

(my EpP drop rate is now down to 39,43 orbs per girl ..it´s getting better guys..at least)

• Like 5
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

No gem chest for me this time. I still had 4 girls total left in pachinko even after my lucky drop from the EvPx1 orb, and only Tanned Sai is a priority, and also stayed on as a permanent EP girl past the OD as expected. I can't afford to go too far on OD just yet, CE remains a much higher priority target for my EP orbs. Not only because the gem chest is 3 times more valuable, but also because every girl I miss on a CE just joins the pool of OD and MP girls I'll have to catch up on later. Once I'm able to stay somewhat reliably on top of CE monthly, my OD pool will stop growing.

Pretty good results for me overall, though.

• Like 6

Expected to get 3-4 girls.  Ended up getting 7.  I'll count Yulita too, since I got her from Bremen.

My need for extra Xtals to get Lyka, from the GA, motivated me to get Anniversary Lenaëlle, & Tanned Housemaid.  The GA's 6k kos cards, & 270 CP from the Pantheon's 1700-1800, made it easier.  I just beat Alban once, and got 35 shards, for Tanned Cunegonde.  Meh.  It's not worth the effort.

I had 10/36 girls, and finished w/ 16/36.  This is probably the most girls I've gained from a single OD.

2022-08-19_19-26-09.png.b977bf86f16f50dc5596cc591008a90b.png

• Like 6