• Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1741.jpg

Kinky Cumpetition

Primal Lust
My hero,

Howl at the moon alongside Alt. Luna and she might join you on your adventures!

Ending on the 27th of August, you need to prove your worth to the sweet werewolf so she can join your Harem.

Will you be my Alpha, hero?

Event Girl

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Alt. Luna

This event (usually) happens two times each month - first during a Classic event.

unknown.png <-clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 5

I don't know who Alt.Luna is supposed to be a parody of, or if its a original girl.
But she is actually not badly drawn (I've only seen the first pose)
Alt. Girls usually have an art style that I am not particulary fond of, but this one looks like it could have been made for hh.
It is clear that the artist spend a bit more time on this the the other .alt girls we have been offered so far in the KC events.
The only thing that looks off for me is the eyes, they seem slighly too big, but it might just because the hair is the way it is.

Solid 7/10

• Like 1

Once they hopefully remove the "lights out!" filter on all her pictures, it's a pretty nice series and cool character. The art is well above average by HCL standards once you can actually see it. ^^

Edit: Picture courtesy of Numbers (current version vs simple +70% light filter applied):
Let there be light.png

See how she instantly comes to life out of the darkness?

------------------
Refills for Kinky Cumpetition 034 (2022/08/25-27) X
Alt. Luna (HCL port I don't have / previously unreleased) X
Season: 70 shard drops in 128 wins (range: 1-1)
League: 16 shard drops in 125 wins (range: 1-4) total: 31
------------------

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 6
  • Hearts 1

10 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

Season seems like a much better payout then league.

It is, by a huge margin. I feel I've explained this with every KC ever.
League: drop rate 10%; drop range 1-4
Season: drop rate 50%; drop range 1-1

• Like 1

Got 59% for Alt. Luna Lupine.  I do need 15 more physical girls.  I used a few refills in Leagues, for the PoA.  Didn't keep track of drops.

Didn't like her enough to invest in Season kisses.  I'm saving for the MD anyway.  Her coloring or brightness was so dark, to the point that she looks like a silhouette here.  Seems like an easy thing to fix, already demonstrated in the thread, so I'll attribute that to lazy game development. 

Alt. Kelina has been my fave KC girl so far, and doesn't have that issue.

These are my KC girls.  I'm missing a lot, but it's not like they're useful, and I don't like most of their art.  I usually don't like the way their faces are drawn, and I hate when poses are repeated.  That was the nature of HC though, you'd click to remove clothes, so the pose is the same.

Harmony, Kiara, and Grace are listed here, but they should be returning in CbC's, that were previously skipped in July 2022.  They weren't Hentai Clicker girls, so I view them as PoA girls instead of KC.  Technically, they're KC girls that will return.  I could see the rest of them returning in CbCs at some point, or getting added to the pachinko eventually.  Doesn't make sense to leave them unobtainable.  Shaman Gwenaelle appeared in the MP on the 25th, despite being a Kinkversary 22 exclusive girl, so anything is possible.

844255380_kc8-26-2022.thumb.png.5203f24c0bf643a38ee58c8f0779d1eb.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4
  • Surprised :O 1

8 hours ago, Liliat said:

Another one joining the long list of partial girls I'll never get 😛

57/100, natural regen only (Not even all of it; I'll keep the rest for PoA).

Ended up with 51 myself, got up to 40 or so Day 1, but day 2 were not cooperating.
Decided the cost was too much in the end