• Meh
    • Yucky
  4. 4. Rate Kinky Cop Nika

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of Untamed Babes. Next Event >>

1798.jpg

Legendary Days

Positive Outcum
My legendary hero,

Join Dve against the forces of evil and spread the beauty of the roses across the Shokushu Dimension with your powerful tool! You have until the 14th of September to win her affection and have an unforgettable journey!

Keiko will be making a cumback appearance for a second chance of empowering her with your thick and sweet semen (if you haven’t already).

Join these legendary beauties NOW!

Boss Girls

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp     

Playful.png Dve

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2     

Dominatrix.png Keiko

Recent Girls
2x PoV
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Submissive.png Good Cop Spook

ava0-1200x.webp

Dominatrix.png Kinky Cop Nika

unknown.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

On 9/8/2022 at 6:08 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

I'm not gonna go out of my way to get [Alt. Beary], since I think there's a surprise 4 day LD event, planned for the 10th, alongside the Boss Bang.  I still need 10 more playful girls for my passives. 

My event expectations based on the calendar:

• 10th - Boss Bang & Surprise LD
  • 14th - Orgy Days
  • 19th - LC #28
  • 22nd - 2nd KC
  • 23rd - High Mage Arcana's MDR (24%)
  • 25th - PoA #30

I like Dve's art a lot.  I don't know anything about her parody, "Two from Drakengard 3."  There's a lot to like.  Her sword reminds me of Nightmare's Soul Edge from Soul Calibur, except full of roses.  Look who I found cosplaying her 👀.  Another girl w/ a 2 in her name.

It's too bad that she's playful, I have 12x playful L5s, and 1 playful M6 (Noemy).  She also has Pink hair (5x M6s), and Blue eyes (7x M6s), which is common among mythic girls.  However, not many M6s are Capricorn (Nike & Abraël), or Nose Dive (Titania).  That might be her blessing niche.

I think I'll try to get her.  I like girls w/ giant swords.  I skipped the KC, in anticipation of a surprise LD.  Used 23 stored CP so far, and got 3 drops (1, 3, & 2 shards), 6 shards total, at a 13% drop rate w/o SP.  I'll use free regen CP, w/ some SP that I already have.

The shard range for an LD is 1-3, so the avg per drop is already 2 shards (need ~50 drops w/ 500 CP).  Using SP makes it a range of 2-4 shards, w/ 3 shards per drop on avg.  Needing ~34 drops instead of 50.  I'd need 3 SP for 33 drops, which I already have.  It's a 4 day event, w/ 54 CP * 4 days, for ~216 CP regen.  At a 10% drop rate, 34 drops would need ~340 CP, minus the 216 CP regen, for ~124 CP to buy, costing ~1,339 kos.  If I add in the value of the 3 SP, then it's ~2,959 kos.  That's not bad for an L5.  Cheaper than a PoV or PoG.  My only other goal for this month is High Mage Arcana's MDR (24%), 2 weeks from now, so even if I spend 3k kos, I should have enough for later.

I'll keep track of my drops to compare expectations vs. reality later.  Already have Keiko, so have nothing else to do atm anyway.

1858389512_dvetwodrakengard32bnightmaresoulcalibur.thumb.png.aa74d8ac04b5e7ae2bec94f7513cb1d0.png
Art by ji no, & kokomi.

• Like 1

Do we know if LD is back to being monthly moving forward? Or is this just a random one time back-to-back?

As for the girl, I like her art a lot (especially 1-star pose) but I don't particularly need another Playful L5 at the moment. I guess I'll see how far I can get with natural regen in 4 days and decide from there (10 shards from 20 fights is a nice start).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Julius Fox said:

Do we know if LD is back to being monthly moving forward? Or is this just a random one time back-to-back?

As for the girl, I like her art a lot (especially 1-star pose) but I don't particularly need another Playful L5 at the moment. I guess I'll see how far I can get with natural regen in 4 days and decide from there (10 shards from 20 fights is a nice start).

I didn't read anything about it (like in a patch notes), except for hints on the forum, and the calendar.  It's supposed to be bi-monthly (every other month).  We had Lexie last month already.  Got her w/ the GA's 6k kos cards.

Good luck.  I figure it'll end up costing me less in the end, if I use SP from the start.  I have the resources, so I'll get her.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

As confirmed by @DvDivXXXin chit-chat, LD is now monthly instead of bi monthly

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, madahmed said:

Isnt Dve the same as the Bang boss girl. they look like each other.

It's the same artist, but different parodies.  That's why they might seem similar.  They do have different hair/eye colors, clothing, accessories, poses, etc.

1374801304_dvebridgette.png.08179410daa4fbc5b2655a766610decc.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

Yeah, I'll take it as a sign of progress in graphic art examination that some of the players who used to not be able to tell apart any of the many different artists who worked for the game over the years are starting to notice similarities. However, we still have a very long way to go if their kneejerk reaction to noticing something looks similar (because yeah it's the same wonderful artist and she has a very distinctive and recognizable style) is... "it's the same!". :/

I know, not everyone went to art school and was passionately into comics for decades, and most players don't have the basic tool kit to even analyze a drawing from any specific angle, aside from "me like" or "me no like". But yeah, when I see tons of high scores in surveys for bad to meh mostly traced drawings just because there are big boobs in them, and then people feeling that the works of the best artist that ever blessed this game with their talent are "the same girl" just because they can't tell the difference between style and content... It's a bit of a hard pill to swallow.

Anyways. No, they're not the same girl. They're drawn by the same extremely talented, affirmed and consistent artist, however. So they might look "the same" to the naked eye of people not well-versed in visual arts. But they're individual pieces of awesome art. Last month's jokes about the BB and LD girls made me feel the same, by the way.

• Like 2

My biggest disappointment with the art recently (I may have mentioned it a few times :D ) is the "Mythic Mouth" that is being used on 60~70% of the girls, including non-mythic ones. The next one is the focus (Again, 60-70%) on D+ chests, including girls which previously had more common sizes (Mythic Noemy...)

I'm certainly not able to tell what is "objectively right or wrong", but these mouths are just weird. And what was initially a minor annoyance is now enough for me to simply down vote any girl with this "feature", no matter how "objectively good or bad" the girl may otherwise be.

• Like 2

That's fair, but it's a Ben thing though. That and Play-Doh ankles (and feet, when the girl is standing up, especially on her toes) are his two biggest idiosyncrasies that I dislike. He's not doing LD or BB girls these days though, "Venus" (for lack of having her name or even an official nickname for her) does basically all of them now. She used to alternate with the guy who has a more cartoon-ish vibe but still a very good and consistent style, and is also capable of great things when he's not on a super tight deadline (examples of his work: Himari, Amaya, Rina, Melisandre, Imogen...). Haven't seen a piece of his in awhile, I hope he's still in their roster.

il y a 18 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Anyways. No, they're not the same girl. They're drawn by the same extremely talented, affirmed and consistent artist, however. So they might look "the same" to the naked eye of people not well-versed in visual arts. But they're individual pieces of awesome art. Last month's jokes about the BB and LD girls made me feel the same, by the way.

in deed .they are not the same girls. i certainly have no problems with them or the artist.

they look fabulous both.

i just noticed a similarity when you swith a competition to the other one in the competition page . you have a feeling of similarity.

it s not a negative critic .

Edited by madahmed
  • Thanks 1

And of course, art is inherently subjective and will always be. Knowing a bit of technique and being able to tell what's what and recognize patterns in an artist's style, spot tracing, botched anatomy etc. just helps understanding the material better and perhaps judging it more fairly. But there's no "right or wrong" in terms of taste. I can recognize something as well-crafted and still dislike it, or be aware that something is pretty amateurish and still like it.

I'm not looking down on people who don't have art knowledge or skills, and I'm not denying them their right to have their own preferences and tastes, of course. It's just that folks who don't know better can easily be deceived by cheap tricks that won't work as well on people with a trained eye (more often than not). The same is true for music and any other art form, for that matter, but these are the two I'm deeply familiar with and passionate about. It's SO easy to make a hit with the same couple of stock beats, same overproduced auto-tuned to death crap as every other RnB producer/composer/manager/ casting agent as long as the hook is catchy, and the bimbo hired to dance and be sexy while she pretends to sing is sexy enough in the official video clip... A trained ear will just hear shit and often stolen shit to boot, though. Well, it's pretty similar with dime a dozen basic sketches with very little style or personality but big balloons up front.

• Like 1

My biggest complaint is that no girl has twerked yet!  I want that ass in my face.

At least do a tiktok dance, or something.  Google "big bank challenge."

"I like big butts and I can not lie."

I wanna see some booty physics.

They better do it whenever Reina (Mirko) gets a mythic variant! 

At least some Keijo girl.  That whole anime is about booty fights.

ezgif-5-b67c98d00b.gif.288796f8c0f2cc32231defe75c031919.gifezgif-5-35b90233dc.gif.14bd68e81d983eb8ba64eb75f9338a61.gifezgif-5-e8c712b04c.gif.b4c89019e58fac2048e3a8063114d53f.gifezgif-5-5431b56e24.gif.6cfa695424df7a29ed824c99e9ff201a.gifezgif-5-edec649c0f.gif.8dcc87905901729fed4e37696e5591a1.gifezgif-4-c57154bef7.gif.1bf33b2a40a4a2dc539b109fc9bcaac1.gifezgif-4-34531c9b46.gif.5dd636038b1db15e3ba2bb2229985981.gifezgif-5-b494ecabd2.gif.8656442eb5671a638c7df01739f47372.gif

Assets (left to right): Ghislaine Dedoldia, Aqua, 2B, Keijo, Nami, Cammy/Chun-Li, Meiko Shiraki, She-Hulk/Megan Thee Stallion.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Haha 4
  • Hearts 2

So, this happened:

HH - x100 - 20 - 2022-09-10 (24 flowers).png

My 20th x100 drop in over 3 years of playing this game daily, only my second one on an L5, and the luckier of the two by far (the first one was on Stacy over a year ago during her own LD, and I was already at 59% when it happened—and that was before SP). ❤️ 

I've actually used 1 SP for this one, and I have 2 shards left on it which will get used for OD, since I'm done with all the permanent villain girls, so I'll be farming Blue gems on Finalmecia until then. Really, really nice surprise there.

Good luck have fun to you all for this event, folks.

• Like 8
  • Hearts 2

I agree with those who see a similarity among girls based on their artwork. I could add Ryoko and Lexie to the list.

I managed to get Dve in one of those x100 drops. As such I've maxed her affection and she improves with each pose and her affection scenes are a turn on.

Just by way of asking, how do I pronounce her name?  Unless one substitutes U for a V as in Latin.

• Like 3

I got 19 shards from natural regen on Day 1, but only 15 shards from the next 3 days, leaving me at 34 shards. I decided to go ahead and use kobans to finish her off since I like her art so much. It took 200 additional fights (with 2 SP), so just over 3k total kobans - not too bad. I withheld on the last 2 Mythics so I had some extra kobans in the bank - although monthly instead of bimonthly LDs and several upcoming PoG bonus path girls that I want are going to force me to make some tough decisions in the coming months.

1567515654_ScreenShot2022-09-13at9_07_27PM.thumb.png.23b0d28c7a6472843de906175180c7db.png

• Like 5

I like Dve, and wanted her, but don't actually have a good reason to spend the 2.9-4.1k kos for the remaining 52 shards.  I have 12x playful L5s already, and only 2 are close to lvl 750.  I used 1 SP and 212 free CP.  That got me 19 drops, of ~2.5 shards/drop, for 48 total shards, at an 8.96% drop rate.  That's not bad overall, but had a rocky start, w/ 54 CP for my 5th drop.  I could've used 50 more CP from seasons, but I'll save it for the MDR.  I spent 540 kos on the SP, for about half of her shards.  I'll definitely get her if/when she shows up next time.  Probably for just the cost of another SP.  That means waiting for a 2nd LD appearance costs ~1k kos total, and saves up to ~3k kos.  If LDs are monthly now, I should wait for a girl w/ a parody I actually know, and like.

Pros:

• New L5 girl w/ nice rose themed art.
  • Big sword
  • I like her 1, 3, and 4-star poses.

Cons:

• 16th Playful L5.
  • 5x Pink Haired and 7x Blue Eyed M6s make her irrelevant.
  • Costs 3-4k kos, if using SP.
  • No nostalgia for her parody.
  • LDs are monthly now, so she'll probably show up again.

586155908_dvedroprate.png.e9e0d9b051e6d89a215e62f2892ce996.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3

I had 6 shards earned previously for Keiko. Her element dominatrix helped me to decide which one should i get.

So to get her i used 347 CP (178 natural regeneration + 169 bought)

she costs me 2 SP = 180 kobans and 299 kobans for buying CP

I got 33 drops with a rate of 9.51%

i got also 2 drops for DVE with 6 shards from 17 CP which remaind from the last 20 bought.

keiko.JPG

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, madahmed said:

Her element dominatrix helped me to decide which one should i get.

Don't hesitate to ask (in QA or elsewhere out of the forum, club chat, Discord etc.) in cases like this. Keiko is part of the 14 ancient LD girls who are in the MP pool, and her stats are also a bit weak by today's L5s' standards. Now, what's done is done, and you're right that it's a 5-star with a top element and now you have her. Plus, Keiko might not reappear in MP for years for all we know (she stopped by just a week ago or so). So it's not bad that you got her.

But yeah, if you had asked me beforehand, I would definitely have advised you to either skip this LD, or go for Dve (most likely skip the LD, in your situation).

• Thanks 1

il y a une heure, DvDivXXX a dit :

Don't hesitate to ask (in QA or elsewhere out of the forum, club chat, Discord etc.) in cases like this. Keiko is part of the 14 ancient LD girls who are in the MP pool, and her stats are also a bit weak by today's L5s' standards. Now, what's done is done, and you're right that it's a 5-star with a top element and now you have her. Plus, Keiko might not reappear in MP for years for all we know (she stopped by just a week ago or so). So it's not bad that you got her.

But yeah, if you had asked me beforehand, I would definitely have advised you to either skip this LD, or go for Dve (most likely skip the LD, in your situation).

thanx for your information. ive seen her in mp pool thread but in my case she did not appear.

plus i am despeately in need of girls from stronger elements while i already have 6 L5 and 1 mythic which are playful.

thats why i chose her ove DVE.

• Like 2

Oh, right, you play on Nutaku IIRC, so you have different MP rotations than the .com ones I'm posting (the pool is the shared, though, so those oldest 14 LD girls can always show up in MP on Nutaku as well).

Sounds like you made a good choice in your position. With both LD and MD being monthly now (on top of MDR, and similarly every LD comes with a built-in LD revival), there will be more fish in the sea than ever. Best to aim our fishing rods at the best ones. ^^

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1