Again?? Big update of the game. Will be back online soon!

MaxMarco

Usually, they take more or less an hour.

On monday they notified in game that, because this week's update is bigger than usual (for real, and not just because the default screen for the update time says so), it will take longer. An hour just passed. Have patience.

• Like 1

Dear Fellow Players and Schediaphiliacs (aka Toonophiliacs), 

OK so I can learn to adapt to the changes, give me a few days.  One thing I miss is the personal numbering system in the old way the harem girls were displayed.  Each girl was given a number to correspond to when you got her, i.e. Bunny was 1 and for me Juliette was 2 and so on and this would be unique to the player.  I might get Rumiko in a Pachinko drop before I got Princess Agate from the story line and someone else may never get Rumiko.  There is also the loss of the close up faces of the players like shown below - Abrael was my 37th girl and I got a nice close up of her face I could use when organizing my girls so I knew who she was.  The new system only allows full body images, not a great problem, I can go in and just cut out the face to use in my organizing files.

As for the good things, when I use gifts to add stars to my girls the fast moving gage and larger colored bar are useful - helps me not over shoot the mark.  So there are good and bad as with everything.  As I said, I will adapt.

Play On Tomthe Bomb

Abrael [037] - Abrael Diamond- 5 - Demon X-Pirate Candy Maker - Face 01.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tundr said:

After the update, the Market has not changed for the better. The icons have become huge and overlap the interface buttons.

Screenshot 2022-10-05 at 14-53-35 Hentai Heroes.png

Perhaps this is due to a third-party script that translates into Russian (or some other). If without it, then everything works fine.

--

Возможно это из-за стороннего скрипта, который выполняет перевод на русский (или какого другого). Если без него, то все работает нормально.

1.thumb.jpg.e0ef21b91bdef77511d4d37a12decc9b.jpg

Edited by Master-17
Add screenshot

I do  not normally come on the forum - but I must admit I can NOT stand the new look for the market bit! It is stupidly and unecesserily confusing! I am all for making update and fixing bugs when and where needed but seriosly guys.....the phrase "If it aint broke don't fit it " should also extend to changing features just for the sake of changing them. Before I could easily select an item and either sell it, equip it or gift it to a girl from 1 one easily accessible and logical place - now the whole damn thing is a massive headache............is it really worth it? I am not sure about that - I just know that (plus the mythic girls being impossible to obtain without putting my house up for a mortgage!)  it has seriously knocked half of the fun and easy playabilty out this game. What would have made life a little easier would have been an easier way of finding the girls in my harem that can be leveled up with books or gifts/bribary as my harem grows is it getting trickier to stay on top of all of the girls needs. Finally I would like to suggest a change of wording and a method of being more inclusive.....the wording when a girl joins the harem is "make *Name* join your harem" (and derivitives of this phrase) it would be less derogatory to use the phrase "persuade *name* to join your harem" or "convince *name* to join your harem" and other similar Positive phrases. The point about becoming more inclusive is that as a woman playing this game I think it would be nice a female protaganist option......or at the very least an alternative game whereby the female protaganist has adventures etc. with her male harem. (in point of fact there is a gay harem but no lesbian equivelent either - but this would start to make your lives - and the lives of your programmers - far more complicated. Though it would increase game playerability and appeal to a broader consumer baseline. Ultimately increasing revenue for the team as a whole.......

• Like 3

Sorry for my English

news market style is very ugly, and not for the better. All the same color no contrast no vsual effect nothing

there will be a lot of wrong clicking in the next days, unwanted buying stuff or salling.

for the harem why change, therewas alrady a way to class them by lvl, so why?

and for upgrading girl and stuff, similar to the market, ugly and big Icons, why?

This is wrong, is just make an game update to make an update

is it really an update it look like more an downgrade for me.

• Like 3

This update was unnecessary and awful!  Before this update, I could manage my girls easily and efficiently from the Market, but now I'm forced to leave the Market to go to the Harem, and if I want to awaken or upgrade girls between money collection times (every six hours with twelve Kobans), I have to click on them and end up collecting their money early, and that's just to check and see if I can awaken or upgrade them, which is a waste!  Please revert this update, this is terrible, and I'm seeing I'm not the only one feeling this way!

• Like 2

@Crater Bob 1st: If you haven't a monthly card avoid using the collect Button. It's a waste of Koban. You will have a greater benefit from them at other parts of the game.

2nd: To collect only all 6h money from the Harem is not wisely. The girls have so different times they are ready to collect you waste a lot of cash in lower levels.

3rd: After you reached lvl350 at least you should get enough Yumen from other sources so you didn't need to collect the girls income, it's to low to make a relevant difference (exception are Bunny, Juliette and Red Battler).

4th: Use the filters in the Harem to find girls which you can upgrade/uplevel. The filters will stay now and you have much more possibilitys to filter.

Sure, I had wanted some other changes in the market rework, but it's not so bad. You have to change some routines a little.

• Like 2
  • Hug 1

37 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

@Crater Bob 1st: If you haven't a monthly card avoid using the collect Button. It's a waste of Koban. You will have a greater benefit from them at other parts of the game.

2nd: To collect only all 6h money from the Harem is not wisely. The girls have so different times they are ready to collect you waste a lot of cash in lower levels.

3rd: After you reached lvl350 at least you should get enough Yumen from other sources so you didn't need to collect the girls income, it's to low to make a relevant difference (exception are Bunny, Juliette and Red Battler).

4th: Use the filters in the Harem to find girls which you can upgrade/uplevel. The filters will stay now and you have much more possibilitys to filter.

Sure, I had wanted some other changes in the market rework, but it's not so bad. You have to change some routines a little.

1st:  I don't have a monthly card because I can't afford a monthly card, not everyone can afford one.

2nd:  My best girls (who generate 330,000) generate their revenue every six hours, it's why I collect every six hours, and it's worth the twelve Kobans every six hours because I collect between 2.5 and 2.9 million (depending on some other girls in my harem who generate once every eighteen to twenty-four hours).

3rd:  What the hell is Yumen?

4th:  I didn't have to use filters before, it was always easier to go into the Market to manage girls, you're not going to change my mind, the old system before today was more useful, streamlined, and efficient, this new system is a complete headache.

Yes, sometimes change is good, but this is not, and I'm not the only one pushing back, there are others, in this thread, and in a couple other threads today, who have been voicing their concerns and opposition to this new system.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Crater Bob said:

1st:  I don't have a monthly card because I can't afford a monthly card, not everyone can afford one.

2nd:  My best girls (who generate 330,000) generate their revenue every six hours, it's why I collect every six hours, and it's worth the twelve Kobans every six hours because I collect between 2.5 and 2.9 million (depending on some other girls in my harem who generate once every eighteen to twenty-four hours).

3rd:  What the hell is Yumen?

4th:  I didn't have to use filters before, it was always easier to go into the Market to manage girls, you're not going to change my mind, the old system before today was more useful, streamlined, and efficient, this new system is a complete headache.

Yes, sometimes change is good, but this is not, and I'm not the only one pushing back, there are others, in this thread, and in a couple other threads today, who have been voicing their concerns and opposition to this new system.

1. IF you OWN a monthly card you can collect whatever... but... if you don't is a waste to spend 12 kobans to collect such money.

2. At level 350 I generated more than 20M daily by champions PLUS Places of Power so, probably 30M. You don't need that harem cash. 12 Kobans for Ymen are too much! You can go the harem, set the filter "Starters" or "Collected first" JUST ONCE IN YOUR LIFE and collect from starters if you want for. As you was doing already.

3. That show you're not enough in the game to criticize main features. Ymen are "money". It's in the interface.

4. As said, you don't have to use filters. But wait to have 800 girls. And go to check the 400th in the old market. Ah, so good 400 clicks. Try to sort out in the old market the 35 Girls with less rarity than legendary you need to max out... you couldn't in the old market. How good... mmm, fancy.

All of these changes will be veeeery welcome to you later in the game. Believe me.

You know what? You're the absolute minorance. You wasn't there for the gems storm, evidently. There were hundreds of comments. A dozen posts about will change nothing (and this is the *players* forum, so you're ranting to players, for no avail XD).

Anyway, *before* lamenting to have been thrown out of your comfort zone, think if there is a reason for that, and ask for use and meaning to more expert players.

Have the more fun you can!

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1
  • Hug 2
  • Hearts 1

@lepidocter 😠

I'm typing and try to say some things nicely while you are ninjaed me and wrote the greatest part what I had to say! Must this be?!

😁

The only one I have to add is that I had time to get familiar with the redesing at test server and from this experience I say it's a better solution than it was, but far away from perfection.

• Like 1
  • Hug 2

9 hours ago, lepidocter said:

1. IF you OWN a monthly card you can collect whatever... but... if you don't is a waste to spend 12 kobans to collect such money.

2. At level 350 I generated more than 20M daily by champions PLUS Places of Power so, probably 30M. You don't need that harem cash. 12 Kobans for Ymen are too much! You can go the harem, set the filter "Starters" or "Collected first" JUST ONCE IN YOUR LIFE and collect from starters if you want for. As you was doing already.

3. That show you're not enough in the game to criticize main features. Ymen are "money". It's in the interface.

4. As said, you don't have to use filters. But wait to have 800 girls. And go to check the 400th in the old market. Ah, so good 400 clicks. Try to sort out in the old market the 35 Girls with less rarity than legendary you need to max out... you couldn't in the old market. How good... mmm, fancy.

All of these changes will be veeeery welcome to you later in the game. Believe me.

You know what? You're the absolute minorance. You wasn't there for the gems storm, evidently. There were hundreds of comments. A dozen posts about will change nothing (and this is the *players* forum, so you're ranting to players, for no avail XD).

Anyway, *before* lamenting to have been thrown out of your comfort zone, think if there is a reason for that, and ask for use and meaning to more expert players.

Have the more fun you can!

Rude.

1. I don't have a monthly card because I can't AFFORD a monthly card, way to skim past where I said that.

2.  I'm over level 350, with over 300 girls, but right now my level ceiling is 650, and don't have that many girls at 650, let alone many that are close to 600 to begin with, more than half of my girls are only at 350 right now as it is.

3.  Excuse me for not knowing what the main currency of the game was called, I never saw it called that anywhere that I can recall, I just call 'em bucks or dollars, way to further be rude. (Especially to someone who's been playing for over seven months and doing pretty alright since I just got all caught up with maxing out my stats in the Market last week)

4. As I said before in point two, I have over three hundred girls, and it was never a problem navigating through them in the Market, or did you not realize there was an arrow to go back through your roster from the beginning back through the end?  (From Bunny/Juliette to your most recent acquisition)  I honestly don't care about rarity of the girls, it was just easier to manage them in the Market under the old system before the Wednesday update, upgrading and awakening the girls was infinitely easier to manage compared to this new mess.

Seriously, do you have to be this rude to people or do you just do it for fun?  Your answer doesn't matter really, you're just flat-out rude.

• Hug 1

2 hours ago, Crater Bob said:

1. I don't have a monthly card because I can't AFFORD a monthly card, way to skim past where I said that.

If you can afford a monthly card or not is not relevant for lepidoctors or my statement. No card - no using of "claim all" or wasting ressources. I collected income from Haremettes manually for a longer time than you play the game now because in former times were lesser XP available (PoV and PoG doesn't exists). I play since Nov 2018 and my Harem is 1100+ and I hadn't bought a monthly card until now.

2.  I'm over level 350, with over 300 girls, but right now my level ceiling is 650, and don't have that many girls at 650, let alone many that are close to 600 to begin with, more than half of my girls are only at 350 right now as it is.

Ok, so you have to click hundreds of time on the arrows to reach the relevant und useful girls in the market to add gifts/books. That's something you can do, but with filters (former from the script, now in the Vanilla game) you can speed up this greatly.

I honestly don't care about rarity of the girls, it was just easier to manage them in the Market under the old system before the Wednesday update, upgrading and awakening the girls was infinitely easier to manage compared to this new mess.

I can't agree. From your description you had more work to click to reach the needed girls at the market arows than you have now to do in the Harem with using filters. To me your position sounds: Oh, now I have to do things in an other way that I'm used to so I don't like it. Btw: If you upgrade a girl you will stay now at the upgrade page until you have maxed her out. In the past you have every time after you activated a star tyou was linked to the Harem and had to go back in the market to give the next gifts to her. Only with this you need less time: open harem, click on girl, max out, click on the green arrow to activate the star, give Ymen, click max out, green arrow, star afctivation and so on until you have maxed her and than click on the red cross to go back to the Harem. In the old market: Open market, click on the gift trader, left arrow, click at the gifts between one and dozends of time to give enough affection, wait shortly to avoid the "forbidden" error, click on upgrade, click to activate the star, Harem opens and you have to click on the + button to get back to the market, add gifts... That should be easier? Really?

12 hours ago, Crater Bob said:

you're not going to change my mind,

Ok. We can stop now. The old market will never come back. Perhaps we will get some more filters in the Harem but expect not much more. Market is now only buying, selling, equip booster and equipment. Upgrading and Upleveling is now Harem and even if you don't want to hear it: It's easier to find girls in the Harem with the filters than it was in the market.

• Like 3
  • Surprised :O 1

14 hours ago, lepidocter said:

...go to check the 400th in the old market. Ah, so good 400 clicks. Try to sort out in the old market the 35 Girls with less rarity than legendary you need to max out... you couldn't in the old market.

295470513_CanyoudoitinthenewMarket(500p).thumb.png.d27bfe8fb893f146378e412535a226c7.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hug 1

4 ore fa, Crater Bob ha scritto:

No one said that you should buy a monthly card. Lepidocter and bolitho76's point was that using the collect all button (even more if you go for it every 6 hours) is a waste of your kobans

8 minuti fa, El Daro ha scritto:

295470513_CanyoudoitinthenewMarket(500p).thumb.png.d27bfe8fb893f146378e412535a226c7.png

Well, by using the new filters in the harem that's an easy feat... But you could say that it is not something you're doing in the new market, I guess 😅

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

Yes, the difference is that now market is not related to updating girls. And with the improvements in the Harem it's faster than in former times. The main thing is that you have to change your routines for updating girls and that is a thing where it seems that some have problems with.

On 10/5/2022 at 10:21 AM, MaxMarco said:

how long?

About one-meter thick garbage. Going back to the dumpster fire right now.

This thread is unreadable. We have too many dupes and despite the efforts of people who know what they're talking about, this can't and shouldn't be salvaged.

• Hug 1