Sad story. (for me)

luc69

So, you know there was an update/server maintenance yesterday morning?

Well, because of that I've spend 900 kobans for nothing and failled to claim a 5 star Legendary girl because of the bad timing of that update.

That making me so sick so here I am drying all the salt I've produced since. 😭😭😭

That all, you can go now. ^^'

• Thinking 1

🤔 It sounds that he couldn't got the PoG Girls. That would fit with the problems at Wednesday morning.

@luc69 Every Wednesday morning, starting near 9:30am UTC+2 they start maintainance and it last mostly less than one hour. Have this in mind for all future planing, it will be make some things easier. 😃

9 minutes ago, lepidocter said:

Mumble... 900 kobans spent for nothing... is that the League?

Yeah, 900 kos doesn't make sense for PoG (5.4k kos).  Leagues doesn't make sense either, b/c the new girl Dayan has 4 weeks left.

LC/Boss Bang - 1 day left
Leagues - 4 weeks left

Ah, I think I figured it out.  900 nubans, not kobans.  Bolitho was right, it's PoG, b/c 900 nubans = 5400 kobans.  900 kos doesn't sound like much to HH.com players.

I now assume what happened was, luc69 unlocked the premium PoG for Jezebel, and didn't collect her final shards, before maintenance, then gave up.

Since that maintenance lasts an hour, there should've still been time to collect her after it ended, and before the server reset.  At least a 90 min window afterwards.

It was a combination of waiting too long to collect the girl, and also being impatient, and giving up too soon, before maintenance ended.

There was like 5 posts in Chit-Chat about PoG ending, and to collect rewards.

On 10/11/2022 at 8:45 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

Last day of PoG.  Reminder to collect old, borderline useless rewards.  I had 2x 20 energy stored there.

The next one has Beatrix 🟡 & Iba'lee 🟢 (Premium, 5.4k kos).

Two LC girls, I already have.

2022-10-11_20-46-28.png.67d09ee148b112f6aaa0717555858977.png

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Since that maintenance lasts an hour, there should've still been time to collect her after it ended, and before the server reset.  At least a 90 min window afterwards.

It was a combination of waiting too long to collect the girl, and also being impatient, and giving up too soon, before maintenance ended.

That's assuming they were able to log in between end of maintenance and re-set, not everyone can. But assuming they could have, it's a very expensive lesson to learn 😧

• Like 2

Il y a 3 heures, Ravi-Sama a dit :

Yeah, 900 kos doesn't make sense for PoG (5.4k kos).  Leagues doesn't make sense either, b/c the new girl Dayan has 4 weeks left.

LC/Boss Bang - 1 day left
Leagues - 4 weeks left

Ah, I think I figured it out.  900 nubans, not kobans.  Bolitho was right, it's PoG, b/c 900 nubans = 5400 kobans.  900 kos doesn't sound like much to HH.com players.

I now assume what happened was, luc69 unlocked the premium PoG for Jezebel, and didn't collect her final shards, before maintenance, then gave up.

There was like 5 posts in Chit-Chat about PoG ending, and to collect rewards.

Yep, that was Jezebel from the precedent PoG.

Wait, all this time I was calling the golden currency "kobans" but they were called "nubans"??? 😲

I was waiting a "get one more girl" to claim her, but than on the morning of the last day, there was the maintenance and I wasn't able get online after the maintenance but before the noon reset. Well, I will learn the hard way I guess. 😖

• Sad 1

Yeah, whatever. Lesson learned the hard way, many of us have been there (although not all with something as big as a girl, but I got pretty close when I finished an event with the girl at 96% because I thought the event would last one more day for some reason ^^).

Moving this to QA because there isn't a Chit Chat section, just a Chit Chat thread, and this ain't a "General Discussion". Cheers.