I'm ready for the next Mythic days :)

I've got my 5 SP (that's why I didn't participate now) and the combativity from the starters bundle. It depends where it will be, I cleared the 2nd tier of the bosses until and including Ninja Sacred lands. So I will get a Mythic girl sooner or later :)

3 hours ago, lepidocter said:

The Firefox trick of keeping RETURN pushed to spend stuff in the market leaded me to a 500 Server error.

I found that too. The numbers change so fast, I can't read them. The trick is almost unusable now in the market.

• Like 1

I need to upgrade 5 more girls up to 600 to unlock the new level cap. 

The nine girls I have at level cap 550 and 500 are all sensual (of which I currently have 101 gems) or playful (of which I currently have 77 gems). All the other girls are under level cap 300. I do not have 1* or other common girls of the two elements I do have the most of gems that are not already at level cap 600.

I hate the gem system. With all of my being. 

• Like 1

Does anyone remember if Halloween was officially referred as one of those special occasions where we'll be blessed with one of those so well-thought, Seasonal, Golden Anniversary-like events?

I remember reading of this, but I do not recall if it was due to an official statement I'm not able to find anymore (maybe from discord?), or if it was some players' plausible but unverified hypothesis (based on the fact that in the patch note they said that those Seasonal events would have recurred "On occasions such as New Year, Valentine’s Day, Anniversary and others")

I'm asking this because today it sprang to my mind activating my fight-or-flight responses (actually I'm  in a no-fight-all-flight kind of state)

Edited by Antimon
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

Does anyone remember if Halloween was officially referred as one of those special occasions where we'll be blessed with one of those so well-thought, Seasonal, Golden Anniversary-like events?

I remember reading of this, but I do not recall if it was due to an official statement I'm not able to find anymore (maybe from discord?), or if it was some players' plausible but unverified hypothesys (based on the fact that in the patch note they said that those Seasonal events would have recurred "On occasions such as New Year, Valentine’s Day, Anniversary and others")

I'm asking this because today it sprang to my mind activating my fight-or-flight responses (actually I'm  in a no-fight-all-flight kind of state)

can´t remember but since it´s KK and they seems to like to milk us offer new content I´d assume every holiday ish time is a possibility 😛

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Antimon said:

That was speculation by @bolitho76 and @Incubys, along with Independence Day and Thanksgiving, based on the KK's announcement the event may occur 4-5 times a year.

Columbus Day on 10th October has already passed, though.

On 7/20/2022 at 10:10 PM, bolitho76 said:

They had spoke from four or five time per year so I expect Halloween as the next apearance.

Edited by Bobick
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Antimon said:

On 10/3/2022 at 9:51 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

I'll skip the LD, & Fall/Halloween Seasonal Event, if there is one...

I thought there might be a Halloween seasonal event, during the past MD, and already decided to skip it, b/c I want to get R. Housemaid from her MDR.

• Like 2

42 minuti fa, 45026831 ha scritto:

Halloween event was pretty much confirmed, but Kinkoid are keeping very shtum about it. So we can assume:

tenor.gif?itemid=11822361

I'm so physically, emotionally and mentally unready for this that it isn't even funny

49d0w5.jpg.d36266b04d8a1a40ffac1f0fa2980453.jpg

Edited by Antimon
  • Haha 7

Blessing News

Pretty nice blessings for the next two weeks.  I'm missing some of the girls, and some are just L3s, but there's a lot of potential there.  Still 208.53k TP if you focused on L5s and M6s.  Check HH: Girl Data if you're ambitious in the Pantheon, or Leagues.  I'm definitely gonna try to max out 89% blessed Sofia 🔵.

925001444_191kto209kblessings.png.3f2bc6e862fa532284ddad0226072fcd.png

2022-10-17_17-00-26.thumb.png.6a48debebc323ab3d69867171ba100fb.png

• Like 1