• Meh
    • Yucky
  3. 3. Rate Ananke

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Space Adventures. Next Event >>

2017.jpg

Legendary Contests

Demon's Entertainment
Mighty hero,

Kyoko used to be a powerful Shokshu demon, but she grew tired of it and decided to explore the Haremverse in the form of a cute girl, taking advantage of everything this realm has to offer.

Compete in the Legendary Contests, and you may get an otherworldly experience.

You have until the 23rd of November to seduce her and add her to your Harem.

Show her what this world has to offer with your magic wand!

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Playful.png Kyoko

Recent Girls
2x PoV
(not part of the event) (clickable)

ava0-1200x.webp

Eccentric.png Rhea

ava0-1200x.webp

Voyeurs.png Ananke

HH_Calendar_November_Kinky_leg.jpg <- clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Name: Kyoko Watanabe
Parody: Kurumi Tokisaki from Date A Live
Element: Playful 🟡 (19th L5 & 3 M6s)
Position: KH - Indian Headstand (10 L5s & 1 M6)
Hair Color: Blue (12 L5s & 3 M6s)
Eye Color: Dual Golden (9 L5s & 2 M6s), and Blue (28 L5s & 8 M6s)
Zodiac Sign: Virgo (11 L5s & 3 M6s)

I'm not really a fan of petite girls, and not familiar w/ Date A Live, but I am a fan of dual attribute hair/eye colors, for blessings.  Too bad her eye colors are common.  Blue eyes are dominated by mythic girls.  Which leaves golden eyes, that already has 7+ L5 girls.  Black, dark pink, grey, or silver would've been more rare.  Seems like having dual eye colors is true to the character. 

Good luck w/ this one, there's gonna be overlap w/ the CbC.  The last day is a great day to unlock lvl 750 if you haven't yet (GXP/Gem contests).

236094354_lccbc38overlap2.png.3995b574e3094a7246a9d5f87175179f.png

ezgif-3-15a4da8a60.gif.74dfa6e1a547e6ffc7ea5333a40b3d28.gif__tokisaki_kurumi_date_a_live_drawn_by_zhi_jiyang__4f9fcd7e7c5088e2783842109d5df79a.png.975cdc3251169edf719c4e3f99866d7d.png
Art by zhi jiyang.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5
  • Hearts 2

I hate throwing more competition to a not-so-competitive event, but... If you get 1st place, and wait until next patch before claiming your reward, you might get a piece of Mythic Equipment.

On test server, 1st place reward includes a mythic equipment (in addition to everything else - nothing was replaced).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 8

16 minutes ago, Liliat said:

I hate throwing more competition to a not-so-competitive event, but... If you get 1st place, and wait until next patch before claiming your reward, you might get a piece of Mythic Equipment.

On test server, 1st place reward includes a mythic equipment (in addition to everything else - nothing was replaced).

I suppose I can't see it, since I'm still just lvl 140 on the test server.

2022-11-19_8-01-39.png.e8af5a6ed48ed26993f7d6ef30ba238f.png

Still sounds pretty risky to me. We're talking about unlocking the new LC girl today and then waiting to click claim until Wednesday... That's tough. But thanks a lot for the info anyway, it's good to know in any case.

By the way, this name is one letter away from Ryoko, another L5 of Yellow element. That's a tidbit confusing (but then again I don't want to see another wiki edit style war between the two bored Content team members as we saw with Delphine vs Cherry ^^).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Il y a 7 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

Hmm... Something's changed, right? Not sure how to interpret it at this point.

What do you mean? My screenshot was from the test server, so you wouldn't see the Mythic Equipment on main (Until Wednesday probably). The reward list on Main servers at the moment is the same it has always been (Since Awakening, at least), as far as I can tell. Not sure what you mean has changed, exactly 😕

Finished 1st! 🤩

2022-11-20_7-23-13.png.7f154ca9f340304832b4616d758b5641.png

Jk, that's on the test server.  I'm level 148 there now.  I was intrigued that I'd be able to see a mythic gear, but probably have to get to lvl 200 first, or it'd be random 💩.

Actually finished 21st. 😒

2022-11-20_7-23-44.png.05fc56d1b60128ec48e4d3ef6f6ed0db.png

I knew I'd rank lower, since I haven't been storing PXP.  I used it a week ago to win 120 kos from a PXP contest.

I'll make up for it on the 3rd day w/ champion fights.

• Like 4

There is a few details the artist gets wrong about Kurumi.

Her entire character design is supposed to be asymmetrical, not just her eyes, but her hair as well. Left and right hair tail are supposed to be different lengths to symbolise Minute/Hour hands of time.

untitled.thumb.jpg.d3c5baaf851011edda924ce2b6476a2f.jpg

• Like 3
  • Surprised :O 1

3 minutes ago, Fiel said:

There is a few details the artist gets wrong about Kurumi.

Her entire character design is supposed to be asymmetrical, not just her eyes, but her hair as well. Left and right hair tail are supposed to be different lengths to symbolise Minute/Hour hands of time.

Wow.  I am interested enough to check out the anime, Date A Live.  I saw it has 4 seasons, and heard it was good.  I assume you'd recommend it.

4 hours ago, Liliat said:

Not sure what you mean has changed, exactly

Well, there's no mystery gift box either. Just the girl and the gems. I'm super confused right now since some screenshots show a gift box, yours show the mythic item, and the prod server doesn't have a 4th slot at all (yet).

Anyways, I knew I wouldn't be around before reset today so I went all in yesterday and hoped for the best. Unfortunately for me, the whale I used to share a club with was also in that bracket. It's clear he would have beaten me for #1 even if I had been there on time, though, and also given the scores for #3 and below, it's just as clear that without him I would have grabbed an easy #1. Oh whale. No regrets either way.

HH 2022-11 Event 9 (LC) B.png

Silver lining here: since I didn't get exactly #1 and the mythic item will be added only to that specifically, no need to hold until the next patch to claim my rewards, right? Right?! ^^

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Silver lining here: since I didn't get exactly #1 and the mythic item will be added only to that specifically, no need to hold until the next patch to claim my rewards, right? Right?! ^^

I still see the mystery box on the next contest in the test server, despite already having 1st in yesterday's contest.  Therefore, I think it's possible to get 4 mythic gear from the LC.  You can go ahead and recruit Kyoko.

2022-11-20_8-05-16.png.6016d77c593ace11dec7664c166c25c9.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Terrible competition. there was a DC xp contest which made the situation worse.

i finished Top 22 with 1.77 M points. the top 10 needed 5.76 millions points and top 25 needed 1.25 M points. i left one hour before reset and just claimed enough xp to be in top 25 . i did not want to spend all m xp since it would just bring me to 4.5M points which was not enough for top 10.

image_2022-11-20_173109639.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised :O 2

Argh I went to bed in 6th hoping I was safe for Top 10 but ended up in the dreaded 11th. Oh well, I have a lot of GXP saved up so I should be able to get her on Day 4 no matter what. (1st was 5.5M, 2nd 4.3M)

1135229525_ScreenShot2022-11-20at10_08_17AM.thumb.png.c5d6763098138395c59a9271e4f13857.png

I like Kyoko a lot. Her little boobs are so cute, and I like the ass tease in her 2 star pose. I don't know the source material (I usually don't) so I can't comment on the parody, but I like her art. If she were any element other than Playful I would probably start leveling her right away, but as is she'll have to get in line and pray for a windfall of precious yellow gems.

• Like 4

I finished on the 11th place... :(

Only 8000 XP away from 10th place, I missed and clicked on the XP on PoV a second later, so I lost the 25 shards and also the XP didn't count on today's daily contest.

I will have to work harder to get the girl now.

• Sad 1

On 11/19/2022 at 11:38 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

. . . there's gonna be overlap w/ the CbC.  The last day is a great day to unlock lvl 750 if you haven't yet (GXP/Gem contests).

Could you expand on this?

I've been wondering for a little while: "Are Contests predictable?"

How did you know that the last day would be a GXP or Gem Contest? Is it always?

58 minutes ago, Bob_Down said:

Yep, the LC and CbC always have the same contests in a row.  If you know when they both start, the 19th, and every Monday, then you can see their overlap.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Bob_Down said:

Here's the order for these two on the wiki:

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Cumback-Contests

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Legendary-Contests

Also, Path of Valor has a known rotation order, and Path of Attraction has a fixed task order, they recently extended it from 20 steps, but the order hasn't changed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

grafik.png.0e7bead0d49580b1d47b182a33e6d233.png

Decided to save most of my EpPx1 Orbs for CE and the GPx10 for CmC so I didn't go for top10 today. Ended at 17th place with 25 aditional shards. Will see if today or tomorrow the last 25 shards will be reachable.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 4

Top 19 with 425K. top 25 neede 325K. if it occured on the same day of CBC i would have spent more .

but i just secured some shards. funny things is that i got a Top 3 in DC contest easily by claiming only one saved XP from POV compared to yesterday where top 10 needed 5 millions points. i hope it is the same thing today in CBC.

image_2022-11-21_152709350.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1