• Xmas Rabbi
    • Santana
    • Xmas Bunny's Mother
    • Jordan
    • Xmas Lenaelle
    • Santa Claudia 2
    • Nori
    • (none)

My first priority was to complete my Regine collection, and I got some lucky drops so she came easily.

Next I went for Christmas Sandra (mostly to keep her out of the EP pool).  I calculated that I would probably need a few hundred extra fights to be able to get Winter Lover Lolop from SE, and I figured OD was the best time to use them because of the overlap with Sultry Mysteries (I'm already planning to get the upcoming MD and MDR girls). With 10 refills I was able to complete Sandra on Day 3, which also got me 1st place in the DC that day so I made back some of the kobans spent.

I then had two days of natural regen left, and Christmas Bunny struck me as the most desirable of the remaining Villain girls. I was able to get 90 shards through natrual regen, and then I used one refill just now to finish her off.

So, 3 girls from Villains + the mission girl (I'm not enough of a masochist to try and get a girl from Champions during OD); not a bad haul!

• Like 3

grafik.png.83a183f42906ec73855a52021185ff33.png

I'm ok with this OD. Got the new Girl Sandra and Bernadette Barda (had 23 shards of her from former events) from natural regen and Chistmas Hari from EpP. No chance to get Nori from Visor so she and some other Pachinko only have to stay for later events/Mythic Pachinko.

• Like 3

There were a bunch of white/submissive girls on the villains, and I'm still low on this element (passive bonus), so I focused on these 3:

- Xmas Ankyo: Started at 20/100, got her on natural regen

- Regine: Started at 0/100, spent 1 refill (209 Kobans. It must have lined up with a contest or something, I don't remember)

- Lee Lee: Started at 0/100, spent 7 refills (1455 Kobans)

On the champion side, it was "more complicated". I had 3 girls available at 0 shard (Santa, Lenaëlle, Nori). I ended up with 35/0/35 shards (2 drops in 7 valid stages). Considering how the girls were distributed and I started on stages 2/3/5, I didn't expect much from this, but this was still pretty bad.

Final score: 14/39. Cost: 1664 Kobans. It's still gonna take some time...

• Like 4

i started the event with 12/39, i finished with 16/39

I started Christmas Sandra. i got her with 13 drops from 107 CP used . i bought 20 to finish her. drop rate 12,14%. plus i got some shards for a girl on the same vilain. so the drop rate could have been way better.

then , i moved to Christmas Bunny , i had already 52 shards earned previously .i was not lucky like the previous girl. i needed 129 CP for 48 shards. i bought 1 refill to finish her.

then , i started Christmas Ankyo (i had 10 shards previously). i used 133 CP to get 13 drops for 90 shards. i used the daily reward of 20 cp + 1 refill to get the last 24 shards. 

I got als Christmas Arcana. the mission girl.

The champion girls were on Matsuda and visor .i did only one run for both without success .Moreover i had less than 10 tickets after day 1. so i did not try again.

• Like 4

On 12/14/2022 at 9:57 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

Orgy Days 37 2022 (5 days -> 12/14-12/18)
Have 14/39 girls.

I'll pursue Christmas Sandra 🟡 first, since she's the new girl, and otherwise she'd end up in the EP.

I'll try to get Christmas Bunny 🟣 afterwards, since I need her for my voyeur passive.  She'd be my 99th voyeur girl.  I don't really need any of the other girls.

Two champion girls are available for me: Santa Claudia 2 & Nori.  Matsuda and Visor need many tickets, so I'll play that casually.

I got the two girls I wanted.  Christmas Sandra and Bunny.  Sandra w/ natural regen, and Bunny was a 100% shard drop.  Then, I worked towards getting Baker Brittany (63%), not that I need her, but I liked her art.  This way, I prevented the EP pool from growing (54 girls), and added to my voyeur passive (99%).

Got 35 shards to drop each for Nori  and Santa Claudia 2 🔵 as well, from champions.  Didn't expect more than that.  They won't inflate my SM pool, that's a silver lining.

Can't complain.  It was a relaxed OD for me.  Spent nothing.

• Like 4

3 girls were missing before these OD (Lee Lee, Baker Brittany and Shadow Astis). Luckily, 2 of them were on villains (Lee Lee and Baker Brittany). So, I took the 3 available girls on villains (the new one Christmas Sandra + the 2 from the past) and I got the last girl (Shadow Astis) with 4 epic orbs.

I hadn't got a good drop rate (655 fights to get the 3 girls instead of an average of 462 fights) but it doesn't matter this time since it helps to move forward in the seasonal event.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 5

On 12/18/2022 at 1:59 AM, Moonlynx said:

Ouch. I've had bad drop rates before, but these Orgy Days are really not very christmas-y so far. I'll have ~50 shards in total from villain fights after 5 days if it doesn't get any better. O.o

I'm only missing 3 girls this time and it looks like I can't even get one of them for free. I hope I don't have to cripple my orbs stack to get them.

Whew... got Sandra after 310 fights. Natural refills + Path of Valor combativity did the job. *And* I got very lucky with the Epic Orbs and only had to use 42 for the two remaining girls. Guess I can be really happy with the Orgy Days results despite the bad villain fights outcome. :)

• Like 2