[Community script] Harem++: Remove the spinning carrot ​🥕

Liliat

Il y a 8 heures, renalove a dit :

Now Harem++ does not work on the test server due to harem loading optimization. I bet it won't work on the production server either. Unfortunately I cannot fix this. It needs significant rework. Maybe it would be faster to remake it. I will wait and see for a while.

The only way I see is doing server requests to get data of all the harem's girls.
But with 24 girls per load, it means about 70 server requests. 😕

• Thinking 1

v0.18.0 released. I managed to make Harem++ usable.

• Harem++ now loads girl data from the waifu page instead of the harem page.
  • Data like level, affection, skill and equipment are now automatically updated, but only for your own girls.
  • The unowned girl that is in the cache data will be displayed. Her shard count will not be updated.
  • The Pachinko filter does not support a girl that is not in the cache data.
On 1/25/2024 at 8:22 AM, Tom208 said:

The only way I see is doing server requests to get data of all the harem's girls.
But with 24 girls per load, it means about 70 server requests. 😕

That data does not include pachinko information. The script needs to send 1700 server requests to make all the features work. 😫

• Thanks 6
  • Hearts 1

What would we do without our talented Coders?
- Play a Game that works. 🙄     (*1)

What would our Coders do without the need to constantly make their great work (and correct messed up stuff)?
- Play a Game that works. 😁     (*2)

*1  probably not this one
*2  having fun together with all of us

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1

Hmm, when I open the Harem screen and try to write something in the searchbar, the entire window dissapears
It goes from:
jZmEoFA.jpg
to
LSFXTbi.jpg

I still have the menu and hud on the top showing combativity and energy and such, but everything else is gone

Edit: Vivaldi browser and all scripts updated

Edited by EpicBacon

Oh, the data on the waifu page does not include the full names of the girls. If you had a girl that was not in the cache, it would crash when searching for a name.

Fixed.

----

Sorry, I just noticed that the upload failed. It is now published.

Edited by renalove
  • Thanks 2

For at least a couple of weeks, maybe more, I haven't been able to edit the team with the script. It makes me change it but if I go to the league the team is not changed. Is it just my problem or a general one?

5 hours ago, Miccia said:

I haven't been able to edit the team with the script.

I usually never do this in the harem script, but did indeed try it a few days ago.
First time it didn't work, than again it did. Some time later it didn't.

Not sure if it was my fault, or if there is a problem.

8 hours ago, Miccia said:

For at least a couple of weeks, maybe more, I haven't been able to edit the team with the script. It makes me change it but if I go to the league the team is not changed. Is it just my problem or a general one?

I was not aware of that. It is fixed now.

• Thanks 2

Since past few days collecting money have been a nigthmare, I wanted to start using the Harem++ script. First I'm getting this:

image.thumb.jpeg.0c5d81b2239aa1b922d0a6cc511d2971.jpeg

But after I get this:

image.jpeg.8ab5d9676e0892d8dab35af5991bd1e3.jpeg

The question is what do I do wrong? Or is there something I am not doing?

35 minutes ago, Ginpachi said:

Since past few days collecting money have been a nigthmare, I wanted to start using the Harem++ script. First I'm getting this:

image.thumb.jpeg.0c5d81b2239aa1b922d0a6cc511d2971.jpeg

But after I get this:

image.jpeg.8ab5d9676e0892d8dab35af5991bd1e3.jpeg

The question is what do I do wrong? Or is there something I am not doing?

I do get both messages too, the first one when I open it, then the second on pops up a second or so later.
But then I get the harem screen as normal

29 minutes ago, Ginpachi said:

Left it hanging for a few minutes - no results.

have you updated the script?
When I think about it, I belive I had the same problem, but it did fix itself once I got the newest version of the script.

• Thanks 1

I installed the old script first (from the front page) and then the newest one. Seems to me the old one was causing this (even though it was turned off in tempermonkey). Uninstalled both and installed only the right one.

It's working and it looks beautiful😅

• Like 1

I'm not going to try messing with my own working setup, but Renalove mentioned above that due to the changes in the harem, the script is now loading it's girl data from the Waifu page. This is where you select the girl that appears large on your town/home screen.
So if anyone is having trouble loading the girl data for Harem++, try visiting that screen after installing the script.

• 2 months later...

Right know it is not possible to upgrade the girls, only the scene is shown, but without text and the button to upgrade shows ??? and is grey.

It is like before @renalove took over the maintanance of the script.

Edited by Der DinX