[Community script] Harem++: Remove the spinning carrot ​🥕

Liliat

Sorry about the issue with the equipment screen. Working on fixing that.

Edit: I think I've got it fixed, at least it now works for me. @EpicBacon, @Master-17, if you want to try it out before @renalove merges this into the main repo you can manually pick up this version from https://github.com/bohammettuz/haremplusplus/raw/fix-equipment-screen/release/haremplusplus.user.js

Please let me know if my changes have broken any other parts of this script.

Edited by bohammettuz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

Sorry about the issue with the equipment screen. Working on fixing that.

Edit: I think I've got it fixed, at least it now works for me. @EpicBacon, @Master-17, if you want to try it out before @renalove merges this into the main repo you can manually pick up this version from https://github.com/bohammettuz/haremplusplus/raw/fix-equipment-screen/release/haremplusplus.user.js

Please let me know if my changes have broken any other parts of this script.

That fixed it for me, thanksies.
I have not experienced any other issues, will drop a comment if I encounter anything

• Like 1

21 hours ago, bohammettuz said:

I think I've got it fixed, at least it now works for me

So far I have only tried to see if everything works in principle. After the end of this day, when preparing the teams for the next week, it will be clear whether everything is working as it should or not.

So far I haven't found any problems. All girls can equip and level up without errors in both games

Edited by Master-17
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to make sure that in filters by levels or grades it is not necessary to enter the initial value? So that it defaults to, for example, 0 or 1, depending on the possible values...

1.jpg.2475d92dc09d6dfa9f47c2aba2c64eb6.jpg
Otherwise, if you enter an upper limit, you also have to enter a lower limit. Despite the fact that if you enter only the lower limit, then everything works immediately.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

1.jpg.bbceb40046898c431904a1e219e47eec.jpg

@renalove,This, of course, is a good innovation, but the previous one was also very useful, because it allowed you to find those in whom you had already started putting light bulbs, regardless of skill, with just one parameter. There is no need to select all the parameters that are needed. So could you bring back the old system with a separate criterion?

Or at least make it so that when choosing a skill level, all the girls who have leveled up this skill would be displayed, and not just those who are currently leveling it up. It’s somehow strange when, for example, when choosing the 2nd skill, those who have the 3rd and higher would not get there. Then in this case, when choosing the 1st skill, a selection would take place of those who have at least one light bulb embedded in their skills.

P.S. Thank you for listening to my previous wishes ^_^

Edited by Master-17
P.S.
  • uwu 1

There is a bug where the game server returns incorrect team data after editing a labyrinth team. For example, after editing a labyrinth team, if you go to the page of the girl who belongs to the labyrinth team and open the Teams tab, nothing is displayed, even if the girl belongs to a non-labyrinth team. If you click the Edit button at this point, you can edit the labyrinth team on the normal team edit page. This bug is fixed by opening the team selection page from the villain, season, league, or pantheon page.

image.thumb.jpeg.07065366f3573b1b89fc45a19adea441.jpeg

This bug may cause the team filter and team editing to not work in harem++. If this happens, please open the team selection page from the villain, season, league or pantheon page and then open harem++ again.

On 12/6/2023 at 11:19 AM, Master-17 said:

1.jpg.bbceb40046898c431904a1e219e47eec.jpg

@renalove,This, of course, is a good innovation, but the previous one was also very useful, because it allowed you to find those in whom you had already started putting light bulbs, regardless of skill, with just one parameter. There is no need to select all the parameters that are needed. So could you bring back the old system with a separate criterion?

Or at least make it so that when choosing a skill level, all the girls who have leveled up this skill would be displayed, and not just those who are currently leveling it up. It’s somehow strange when, for example, when choosing the 2nd skill, those who have the 3rd and higher would not get there. Then in this case, when choosing the 1st skill, a selection would take place of those who have at least one light bulb embedded in their skills.

Added shortcut.

image.jpeg.522917b9e10cb8372a72b519ae8812f8.jpeg

7 hours ago, renalove said:

Added shortcut.

image.jpeg.522917b9e10cb8372a72b519ae8812f8.jpeg

This is not exactly what I would like, because this includes those who already have their skills leveled to the maximum (and those who have a maximum of 5 skills and 3 skills, and even 1 skill in the case of 1*). Previously they were separate.

Harem++ script does not seem to be able to detect girls in teams anymore.
The filter by team function gives me no results, this is happening on both of the latest version that Rena now maintains
and the old version from Liliat.

Anyone else having the same problems? I only noticed it around midnight time yesterday, 
but I assume it has something to do with KK's latest update a couple days ago

• 2 weeks later...

@renalove

There is a little bug with calculating the girls' potentials.

What I knew before is that it does not take into account GS2, respectively it adds the skill bonus to the base values in general, so that skilled girls always appear above unskilled ones when sorting by potential. This logically leads to the fact that skilled girls which have their primary attribute higher compared to secondary/tertiary ones, have higher base values/potential, since they benefit more from the X% primary attribute bonus.

What I was not aware of is that it (consequently) also assumes the skill bonus attributes to scale with the level. For the X% bonus this of course is true, but for the +100 or +70/70 bonuses it is not. I was wondering why Yesette always comes out on top of all M6 when sorting by potential, with the highest base value. The reason is that she is my only M6 with maxed skills but still level 700, hence her +350/350 secondary/primary stats bonus is contributing more to the base stats value than it does with level 750 girls. It is 30.33, while it should be 30.26, with +5% primary and +350/+350 secondary/tertiary attributes skilled.

While looking at it, the RE also has an effect on those values, but not fully, just a tiny bit, and only on skilled girls. I guess this is the increasing +X% primary attribute bonus from girl skills, as the RE raises the primary attribute. But I am too tired to verify/calculate it now.

I have such a feeling that it is hard work to fix this, as the game does not split the girl attributes into base and skill bonus? But it would be great to have the base value and hence potentials entirely independent of girl skills, like it is independent of gear, level and (current) grade.

Edited by Horsting
  • Thinking 1

On 12/30/2023 at 9:56 AM, Horsting said:

There is a little bug with calculating the girls' potentials.

On 12/30/2023 at 9:56 AM, Horsting said:

I have such a feeling that it is hard work to fix this, as the game does not split the girl attributes into base and skill bonus?

As you say, this is not an easy bug to fix. The harem data does not include base power or skill bonus. Only squad selection at labyrinth page includes them. Lots of fixes are needed to use that data.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Important Notice

Now Harem++ does not work on the test server due to harem loading optimization. I bet it won't work on the production server either. Unfortunately I cannot fix this. It needs significant rework. Maybe it would be faster to remake it. I will wait and see for a while.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, renalove said:

Now Harem++ does not work on the test server

It works very well here on test server 🤔. In case, which issue should I watch out for?

EDIT: Also the original harem still loads as slow as on live server. Probably they reverted the change? Reasonable to create a patch notes entry about this already 🙈.

Edited by Horsting

As things are now on the test server, and bugs have been found around those already, quite a good reason to give it another week and fix things. Now I would like to report the bugs, but of course I have no channel which is not ignored. Hoping for the mods/insiders of the closed test server channel. But yeah, high chance it is just merged before the weekend, with a lot more bugs which have not been found yet on the test server ...

4 hours ago, Horsting said:

It works very well here on test server 🤔. In case, which issue should I watch out for?

The script cannot load the data from the harem page, so the cached data should be displayed. Since the cache data is not updated, the girls' levels and affections are not updated. Girls added to the harem are also not displayed. If you delete the cache data, the script will stop working completely.

4 hours ago, Horsting said:

EDIT: Also the original harem still loads as slow as on live server. Probably they reverted the change?

No, the changes have not been reverted. The girls are now filtered and sorted on the server side, and 24 girls are loaded per scroll down. Each time a girl is selected, the detailed data for that girl is loaded. Although this has increased the lag due to more processing on the server side, I believe it is now faster on mobile devices.