5. 5. Favorite Girls

• Magnolia
    • Amaya
    • Isabella
    • Nana
    • Asmai (Boss Bang)
    • (none)

Hentai Heroes

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of Frosty Babes. Next Event >>

1440x720_Push_Notification_56.jpg

Legendary Days

Harmonia's Gift
My legendary hero,

A skillful engineer and a total hottie Magnolia wants to protect the Haremverse alongside Harmonia with her cool gadgets!

You have until the 14th of January to charm and recruit her for your Harem.

Amaya has cum back to taste you once more! Recruit her if you haven’t already!

Power up your legendary team with new recruits!

Boss Girls

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp     

Sensual.png Magnolia

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp     

Sensual.png Amaya

Recent Girls
2x PoV
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Physical.png Isabella

ava0-1200x.webp

Playful.png Nana

HH_Calendar_January_LegBossKkinky.jpg <- clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Thanks 5

I am working towards clearing Freedy Sih Roko and Bingo Magnolia is with him.

in tier 2, the girl i am working to get is with 37 shards from 312 CP

i have 9 SP but i dont want to spend them . i usually use 3 with LD girls but in this situation  it will require more which is not a good choice for me.

so i probably i ll get as much as i can from natural regeneration and i probably skip her . i ll certainly prefer the next MDR.

Amaya : i have already 23 shards for her . i like her but her revival time is not good for me.

Edited by madahmed
  • Like 1

Ohhhhh man...Magnolia is 110% up my alley in terms of her stats, affinity, art, just the whole 9 yards!  But I literally just discovered this game a week ago and am nowhere even remotely near the stage of the story where I can fight Fredy Sih Roko for her. 

From what I gather she's a new addition.  Do these Legendary Days girls stick around or come back into rotation later, or are the odds of that slim? 
I'm still getting my head around all the different events and ways that haremettes show up in this game.  😵

Il y a 13 heures, BrickButtermup a dit :

Ohhhhh man...Magnolia is 110% up my alley in terms of her stats, affinity, art, just the whole 9 yards!  But I literally just discovered this game a week ago and am nowhere even remotely near the stage of the story where I can fight Fredy Sih Roko for her. 

From what I gather she's a new addition.  Do these Legendary Days girls stick around or come back into rotation later, or are the odds of that slim? 
I'm still getting my head around all the different events and ways that haremettes show up in this game.  😵

new LD girls .you need to need at least one year for them to be revived. they used to revive only older ones but recently they stated to revive newer ones.

Edited by madahmed
spelling mistake
  • Like 2

46 minutes ago, madahmed said:

new LD girls .you need to need at least one year for them to be revived. they used to reie only older ones but recently they stated to revive newer ones.

Dang.  Well, that's good to know that they're starting to revive newer ones.  I'll keep my fingers crossed and hopefully she'll make a resurgence again later when I'm more prepared to swoop her up.  There's definitely a lot to keep me occupied and gradually progressing in the meantime.

Thanks for the info!

• Like 1

à l’instant, BrickButtermup a dit :

Dang.  Well, that's good to know that they're starting to revive newer ones.  I'll keep my fingers crossed and hopefully she'll make a resurgence again later when I'm more prepared to swoop her up.  There's definitely a lot to keep me occupied and gradually progressing in the meantime.

Thanks for the info!

there is also another solution .

you can get at least 40 shards . and that will get her in your sultry mysteries pool. and when the monthly sultry mysteries event comes. you can grab her if she apperars for you and you have enogh coins to get her that way. that solution will help you if you have small pool of girls with 40+ shards. and I assume since you are a new player , you dont have a lot of unfinished girls with +40 shards and this will give you a lot chances , she may appear for you in the next sultry mysteries event . so i advice to try to get at least 40 shards  in this event but the more shards you get , the less she will cost you next time in sultry mysteries event.

• Like 2

Wow I was feeling sad because Magnolia is my favorite girl they've released in a while but I couldn't justify going after her since I need to save my kobans (and blue gems) for the upcoming sensual Mythic Revivals, but lo and behold, I have been blessed by the heavens!!!

1978483979_ScreenShot2023-01-10at11_29_50AM.thumb.png.613241bb17021fdd81dda0fe9a20a14a.png

I'm not going to complain about the game for a long time after this I swear 🙏♥️

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Hug 1
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 6

7 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

No, they haven't. :/

p6Wf4j4.png

yz0Lqm3.png

Do you know such a word as "irony"? I am aware that everything is as it should have been according to the developers, but Asmai should have been a reworked name of Asami, and Ahsoka would have been called names as they would like.

• Hug 1

Magnolia 🔵

I watched Avatar the Last Airbender casually.  I don't think I saw every episode, or even finished it.  Started The Legend of Korra, but didn't get far in season 1, b/c I thought it was corny.  A cousin of mine said there was some boss fight in Korra that was amazing.  I haven't seen it.  I know they're both well regarded, but I just wasn't that into them.

Didn't know this girl's parody.  I like that she's sensual.  I'll probably aim for 40 shards just for that (sultry mysteries minimum), but my true goal is getting the 3-4 sensual mythics, so I won't go out of my way to get her.

I like the art, but her body twisting in the 3-star's pose seems like it'd be painful.  I'm not gonna complain too much, b/c it's full of eye candy.  Her outfit is sexy, and the electric glove is cool.  The skirt and boots actually look shiny.

I imagine if I was an Avatar TLA fan, I'd really like her, but even then, I wouldn't try to get her, b/c I'm lacking the 3 sensual mythics.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Got her with a nice x100 drop. Now I'll try to increase my shards from Amaya (38 from her first appearance).

Any reason why you are not starting with the girl you already had shards with?

I had the plan to get 40 shards for Magnolia and than try to get as most as possible shards for Amaya, at least 2 (sultry mystery minimum for both girls). That's an amount of drops you can get in average from Natural regen so it was only the question how far I would bring Amaya at the end. My Koban stash is not great enough to go for the LD girls fully so I calculated only with a minimum of investment.

After I had the last x100 drop 9 months earlier in April I thought enough time could be gone that I could get the next x100 drop (ok, I "waited" for this drop since November and I know it's such a low chance that you can't calculate with it, but hope is strong and sometimes I count on luck... 😉) So to have the best chances to not "waste" a x100 drop on a girl with a great amount of shards I started with the girl with lesser.

So not really a good reason, more a try to make the best from a not so nice situation. 😁

• Like 3

Il y a 2 heures, Yamiray a dit :

The new girls stats are higher so if your going for PvP you want the new one. otherwise its just which one you want more. But ya getting them both to 40 is prabably a good move if your in no rush.

I say the opposite: for PvP, Amaya is better, because she has a rare blessing (Dark pink hair). She's actually the only girl (5+ stars) with this blessing. Meanwhile, Magnolia is a copy of 25+ girls with the same blessings, so she can easily be replaced for any blessing.

Edit: She's not the only one, there are 5 of them. I got it confused with Dark Pink eyes. Dark Pink hair is still pretty rare (5 girls, including Norou and Amaya from LD). And Darla/Taria are low-stat L5 as well.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 4

I would allways recommend to go to 40 shards for both girls and after this to see if you can get more shards from the one you like more/have better stats/greater chance to be helpfull in PvP because of rarer blessings.

The 40 shards opens you the chance to get the girl in sultry mystery even you need a long time to get enough coins for 60 shards of a Legendary. Sadly we don't know the exact pattern how KK think about reviving the LD girls after Sai after her second appearance (relevant at the moment for Nero and Amaya).

Nero and Amaya were the two LD Girls with lower stats after Sai (whats the last LD Girl in Mythic Pachinko) so if they revive Vespa next month both girls will have a base stat sum of 10

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Liliat said:

I say the opposite: for PvP, Amaya is better, because she has a rare blessing (Dark pink hair).

If you go off blessing sure, I was going off base stats, Amaya sums at 9.7 and Magnolia at 10 so unblessed Magnolia would be stronger

I would say that if you already have a lot of L5s of that element then it is probably better to go for the girl with the rarer blessings, but if you're a newer player and don't have that many L5s then going for the girl with the higher base stats would make sense.

Amaya was my second L5 ever (after Lavender). I remember feeling so accomplished after I got her and using her in all my battle teams for a while, but eventually she was eclipsed by other girls with better stats. I still have a soft spot for her though so it's always nice when she's blessed enough to use.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

Nero and Amaya were the two LD Girls with lower stats after Sai (whats the last LD Girl in Mythic Pachinko) so if they revive Vespa next month both girls will have a base stat sum of 10

Yes, the next one is Vespa according to ingame data (event 268).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1