Getting cold? Time to warm up!  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Romantic Winter

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Romantic Winter has joined my harem after 741 fights and 50 drops. The drop rate was 6.75%, a little below my average of 7.04%. I used my stored CP on the CE girls this time instead of saving it for MD because I have enough kobans. I used 30 refills and bought 3 SP so my total spending was 8100 kobans. I stretched out the chase to get more natural regen and used the 2 more SP from PoV. Overall, it was a satisfying event. I didn't spend too much and I am on track to finish CE.

• Like 8

I usually try to get Winter variations when they come out, but so far only original had good affection scenes and poses. I got very very lucky with getting 12 shards without using a booster, but I'm still not going to attempt to get her because of her favorite pose/element
Not to mention she looks exactly like most of the other mythic girls, so nothing new/interesting

Edited by Joker555
  • Like 4
  • Hug 1

Got my 16th Mythic, and 2nd Green/Exhibitionist🟢 (after Druiada Titania). Total of 699 fights, 189 coming from natural regen. Used 5 SP as usual. I have plenty of kobans left over for Lovebot Norou's revival later this month. After that I will have at least 2 of every element but Playful.

277266280_ScreenShot2023-02-05at10_00_50PM.thumb.png.5227af18ff563fb7d6d704fde91aa8ec.png

I didn't keep track of how many black gems I got but it seemed like a lot. I now have over 11.5k total which will come in handy in a few weeks when I finally break through level 700 and will be able to immediately awaken all 3 of my Domi Mythics plus some of my L5s.

• Like 8

i got my 9th mythic and my second exhibitionist but she was a tough one

i saved 172 cp before which got me 20 shards. but natrural regeneration got me only 6 shards from 134 CP.

to sum up.

i used  943 CP (172 saved + 134 regeneration + 640 bought - 3 remained)

kobans : 5 sp +640 CP = 450+ 1152 = 1602 kobans ( 9.6K on main server).

drop rate : 5.30 %

image_2023-02-06_071258432.png

• Like 8

grafik.png.4b1ad1e595611de3a5b7ce401eedb4ce.png

After 193 combativity from natural regen and storaged rewards and 12x50 refills I could get her. 793 combativity is a little bit on the expensiv site, but really only a little bit so nothing to complain on.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 8

This could have been my cheapest mythic girl ever, but I made a "critical" mistake at the end. I got 50 drops in 581 fights (8.6% drop rate, 4754 Kobans including 5 SP), but I forgot to refresh my SP after the 88th shard. So after 50 drops, I was at a very sad 99/100 shards.

And of course, immediately after this, I got a dry streak of 39 fights without a drop. I had to make a full refill (213 Kobans) to get the final shards (that's a very expensive epic flower).

I got a lot of ups and down in this run, but very few averages:

- 2 drops in 98 fights (2.04%)

- 7 drops in 28 fights (25%), including 4 drops in a row (1 in 40,000 chance)

- 1 drop in 39 fights (2.56%)

- 1 drop in 46 fights (2.17%)

- 4 drops in 15 fights (26.6%)

- 1 drop in 40 fights (2.50%)

Anyway, Winter now joined my team. She's my 4th green mythic, and doesn't have any amazing blessing, so I probably won't level her up for a while (I have to keep my green gems for better L5s at the moment).

Final results:

- 51 drops in 621 Fights (8.21% drop rate)

- 423 free combativity, 211 refills, 13 fights remaining after the last refill

- 2267 Kobans for refills, 2700 for SP: 4967 Kobans

- Used 126 Combativity from Pantheon 1700+ (Then a bit from PoV, Daily rewards, Season and natural regen)

Well, actually, it turns out she is my cheapest mythic girl yet. The previous record was held by Vénus, at 4968 Kobans. I'll let you do the math 😛

I also got 1st place in Daily Contest on Day 1, so I got a 300 Kobans cashback, which actually makes her even cheaper.

All times mythic drop rates: 1097 drops in 15826 fights = 6.93%

winter.thumb.png.1d714c5ba70692eb1ffd7c53cbd27728.png

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Pp00 said:

Oh, i didn't know that. Since both on here and on discord almost everyone seem to be more competitive than anything i thought it could be the case.

Of course, that's understandable; it's a bias we all tend to have as active community members. But there's something like ~100k players whereas there's only maybe 200 of us who are active on Discord, the forum or other community hubs. So even though as a group, we're pretty well-informed, curious and often passionate about the game, for better or worse, we're not at all a representative sample of the player base at large. Pretty much the opposite: even the most clueless of noobs around here (and we've all been there, that's not a slight on anybody) tends to be less casual (and, if they stick around, more and more so) than your average rando who just plays the game casually without looking into anything specific about it.

The one thing a lot of the otherwise silent majority tends to express itself through are direct surveys with prompts from in-game popups. And we've seen time and time again how wildly the results of these things diverge from the consensus between us.

• Like 3

romantic winter is actually not that bad of a mythic when it comes to blessings she is among the top nine strongest blue eyed girls in the game and she is also the third mythic with black Hair which by definition means she is the third strongest black haired girl in the game as of this moment😉

Edited by Rylarth
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Did anyone catch how many shards were left near the end?  Last I saw it was ~40k, w/ a day left.  I got her early on, so I stopped checking.

Don't have any complaints about her art.  Winter is an original girl (not a parody), looks similar to her variants, and I agree that every pose has some eye candy.

If I had to request something, it'd be to see more booty, but that's always the case for me.  Her L5 variant has slightly bigger tits, and looks a little more epic w/ a blue glow and lipstick, but she was unobtainable from the SE SB, so w/e.  I hope this is the last we see of her for a while.  Now, I'm expecting mythic variants of the other seasons.  Summer is my fave seasonal spirit.

I do like her blessing potential.  She's my 7th M6 w/ blue eyes, out of the 9 possible ones, and 2nd exhibitionist, so it made sense for me to get her.  The 2 blue-eyed beauties I'm missing are New Year Estelle (28%) who's been AWOL for a while, and Sugarmama Lupa's Mom (2%) who gets revived next month.  I like Winter more than Lupa's Mom.  I'll get them all regardless at this point, b/c I can.

Looking forward to seeing mythic girl variants of anime/tv parodies that I actually like (@holymolly) :

• Lola (Rangiku - Bleach) : boob buckets waifu.
  • Kelina (Yoruichi - Bleach) : cat waifu.
  • Reina (Mirko - MHA) : rabbit waifu.
  • Kioko (Tsunade - Naruto) : hokage waifu.
  • Zorya (Yennefer - The Witcher) : witch waifu.
  • Chiba (Darkness - Konosuba) : masochist waifu.
  • Cynthia (Yor - Spy x Family: spy assassin waifu.
  • Acadia (Raphtalia - Shield Hero) : raccoon waifu.
  • Anell (Tamaki - Fire Force) : accidental ecchi catgirl waifu.  
  • Euphoria (Power - Chainsaw Man) : devil fiend waifu.
  • Fanny & Fione (Rem & Ram - Re: Zero) : mentioned before that they'd be OP.
  • Ria (Shinobu - Demon Slayer) : They changed her hair/eye colors recently, so maybe there's already plans for her.
Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 7