• Melodic Amelia (Double Penettration)
    • (none)

Hentai Heroes

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Cyber Season. Next Event >>

1440x720_Push_Notification_68.jpg

Legendary Days

Legendary Challenge
My legendary hero,

You’ll have until the 14th of February to get not one, but two legendary recruits in your Harem - Fighter Gemini and the returning hottie - Vespa.

Are you up for the challenge?

Boss Girls

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2     

Fighter Gemini

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp     

Vespa

Recent Girls
2x PoV, Leagues
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Romantic Cupid

ava0-1200x.webp

Lustful Psyche

ava0-1200x.webp

Livia

HH_Calendar_Feb_DP_LegDays.jpg <- clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Thanks 7

I like Fighter Gemini 🟢 (Cammy White - Street Fighter).  My current goal is to use 1 SP and free regen to get her to 40 shards, for the SC.  She's not my fave parody or anything, and I'm not a 2D fighter fan, but I am familiar w/ Cammy.  She should've been made an L5 a long time ago, and I like her art.

If I manage to beat the Pantheon's 1900th wall this weekend, then I'd use any extra CP towards her, since the MDR is two weeks away.  A little too far away for me to comfortably store CP.

I was also missing Vespa 🟡, but I had 39 shards already, so I just fought Ninja Spy until that 40th shard dropped.  I don't really like her (Haruko Haruhara - FLCL), since I haven't watched her anime, and she's just playful, so I'd go for Gemini instead.

This LD event is a breath of fresh air compared to the DP, which is just an annoying mess.

Also, I suppose this helps to further confirm that LD girls are now getting revived in order.  I checked the LD wiki page.  The next LD on March 10th should have Lapis .

I'm looking forward to Trixie 🟢 on June 10th.

2023-02-10_12-45-10.thumb.png.4a047589aab23f364a9ef242ef18a8e1.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5

i have 15 shards for Vespa and i like the second girl. i always liked her when i was a kid.

but i am going to skip this event like i did with CE.

i want loveboat Norou and the previous MD cost me a lot.moreover , i am working in clearin jackson crew girls as my great fear Norou come back with him.

i wont even aim fo the 40 shards.

• Like 4

Lucky for me, Fighter Gemini is on Finalmecia where I'm farming gems for Lovebot Norou anyway. I like her a lot - her outfit combines my two favorite colors (purple and maroon/burgundy). I'll see how many shards I get from natural regen and pantheon, and then decide whether to finish her off or leave her for a future SC.

Vespa is cute, but another Playful L5 is the last thing I need right now, so I'll pass. The good news is it looks like they are now reviving the more recent LD girls in order, which will make it easier to plan ahead and save kobans for the ones I most want (Lapis, Stacy, Felicia, Hilda).

• Like 4

I've completed my goal for this LD with getting the new girl and reaching at least 40 shards on Vespa:

image.png.0c45caa375198ee406b62af482c50df0.png

I'll try to get some more shards through natural regen but it's a bonus now, I just wanted her to be available in the Sultry pool for later.

For a total of 143 shards I've used 4 Sandalwoods and 503 nubans worth of refills (359 for Gemini, 144 for Vespa) so 863 nubans (5178 kobans) total

• Like 5

Mostly as planned:

- I went for Vespa (also got some DP potions at the same time). Cost me natural regen + 2494 Kobans

- Then I went for Gemini. Green hair was a rare blessing, but with the recent addition of Asmai, Bonny and Atina, plus returning Vespa and new Gemini, it's not rare anymore. Since I only had 3 shards for her this morning, I almost decided to skip her. Still, I stuck to my original plan and spent a lot of refills to get her (No SP as usual).

I took me 6772 Kobans / 628 Combativity to get her (With 17 remaining after the last refill). Pretty bad drops, resulting in a very expensive girl (MD levels). Well, that's fine, I'll just have to skip more pointless events :) (Getting close to level 500, PoV will be the first one to go)

• Like 4

image.gif.a38f65d2fac5947986e23b47078990fe.gifimage.thumb.png.1920186f98b4f7bfe2861dfbc54e2c2e.png

Got Vespa from 39 -> 40 shards, and then used 1 SP to get 50 shards for Fighter Gemini w/ natural CP regen.

Didn't feel the urgency to go bankrupt to get either of them.

Now, both are in my Sultry Mysteries pool (7 L5 girls total).  I'll get them eventually.

image.png.7731945c9dd356f6a24295408a021dc3.png

Next month's LD should have Lapis (36%), so I'll get her to 40%, and I'll wait to see the new L5.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4

image.png.07ee6f1b7b2e737d56b6abbb192de4a2.png image.png.dc30e681bc41257863ce4136b97d9330.png

I started in the event with 31 Shards at Vespa. At the begin I could get 8 drops out of 30 combativity and raise Vespa to 41 shards and had 18 shards from Gemini (Sandalwood helps). from the following 130 combativity I could get only 7 drops. At the last day I used all avalaible combativity from PoV, Season and DP, bought 160 combativity so that I invested more than 300 combativity but only 15 drops and no drop in the last 81 used combativity. The drops were above average and I used Sandalwood so the amount of dropped shards is ok, but the amount of used combativity wasn't it. So I decided to not invest much more Koban and hope on SM.

• Like 8