i used to play this game a long time ago and when i wanted to replay it my email wasn't registered anymore

slingoo

dear support team,

a long time ago (2017) I used to play this game A LOT!

and progressed with the story and

but then some technical issues happened (with the website and app i think)

my email was slingo2009@hotmail.com

it's even still there in my browser password manager and i used to get emails from the forums

but now when i tried to log in i couldn't because the email was deleted

it'd be great if you guys can restore my account or my progress and transfer it to my new email salim81991@gmail.com

thank you so much in advance

wish you all the best ❤

HH.png

3 hours ago, slingoo said:

(2017)

Even beyond what Finder mentioned, I'm pretty sure inactive accounts are automatically destroyed after something like 6-12 months now. If you quit the game 5 years ago, it's almost certainly gone for good.

PS: Also this isn't a bug, just a personal request. Please mind the stickies and rules and post in the correct sub-forum. Moved that for you this time. Thanks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Master-17 said:

Then why are there such players in the game? He's been out of the game for 1.5 years and still hasn't been deleted.

The exact delay for auto-deletion might be a bit longer than I remembered off the top of my head. But it's definitely less than 5 years. ^^

1 hour ago, Master-17 said:

@DvDivXXX, can you also ask what will happen to the club if such player is its head?

I could. It's a bit of a different topic, although related. Most issues with club leaders who quit the game cold turkey without passing on the torch first were ironed out with the co-leader role introduction and there's still the old-school system in place for clubs whose leader went dark before that was a thing (contacting Support with a screenshot of the club chat showing who the remaining members chose as their new leader).

The scenario where someone would have created a club then quit the game without notice long enough ago for their player account to be deleted automatically, but their former clubmates still being active and yet not have taking any steps towards electing a new leader seems very fringe. Worst case scenario, the club might be destroyed along with the former leader account (just a wild guess though). But even if that's how it would work, the club itself would most likely have been long dead anyway (as in, deserted for the most part).

Do you have concerns for your own club or someone you know in a club with a long gone leader? If so, regardless of the answer to your question, I would strongly recommend having a vote in club chat and contacting Support via an in-game ticket with a screenshot rather sooner than later. Even if it's just out of curiosity, I'll ask and let you know (now I'm a bit curious too ^^). But better safe than sorry!

On 2/24/2023 at 5:38 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Do you have concerns for your own club or someone you know in a club with a long gone leader?

This is the club I belong to. It is in the 12th place among the clubs, but somewhere around a third of the members did not appear in the game for more than 3 months. However, since so far the only benefit from the club is the club champion, no one wants to bother with voting and changing the leader. So I would like to know what all this threatens us with in the future.

Edited by Master-17
Found club ratings

2 hours ago, Master-17 said:

However, since so far the only benefit from the club is the club champion, no one wants to bother with voting and changing the leader. So I would like to know what all this threatens us with in the future.

That's... a bit weird. I mean, with no active leader or co-leader, you can't hire anyone new, or kick any of the inactive accounts that used to be your club mates. This is how a club dies, eventually. It concerns you enough to ask about, but not enough to have a quick chat about it with the active members you have left?

The main benefits from being in a club are still the boosts it gives you to pretty much anything in the game. I know it's easy to forget after enough time spent with these boosts, but if/when you find yourself without a club for whatever reason, you quickly remember how much that does, silently, all the time. The CC is but one source of stuff that we get plenty of outside of the club already (one L5 or two per trimester, and a tidbit of daily scraps like Ymens, points for tasks, and one tiny affection item every few days). That doesn't even begin to compare with the sizable bonuses to XP, cash, stats and everything else in my opinion.

Even then, if you guys value the CC girls, isn't it motivation enough to revive the club (or at least not let it rot)? Anyway, you do you. But I would make the effort to reactivate the club if I were you.

I didn't get around to visiting Discord since our previous exchange, but I haven't forgotten your question. I'll keep you posted.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

That's... a bit weird. I mean, with no active leader or co-leader, you can't hire anyone new

Only if the club has restriction. If he is open by default and an old Member leave the Club there is a slot free and a new member can join and without restrictions there is no need to accept a new member so if the new player click to join he is in the Club immediatly.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Only if the club has restriction. If he is open by default and an old Member leave the Club there is a slot free and a new member can join and without restrictions there is no need to accept a new member so if the new player click to join he is in the Club immediatly.

That's technically correct. But it's a bit of a nitpick and I feel it's missing the bigger point I was making. If the club is open without restriction, any noob can join, then quit the game and become yet another dead weight they can't get rid of without an active leader. And eventually the club is full again and it doesn't matter what restrictions they have or not, no one can join and they're stuck forever with the dead accounts. Which leads us back to the negative feedback loop I was describing.

We don't know if that's the case for M-17's club, anyway.

• Like 2

On 2/26/2023 at 5:26 AM, DvDivXXX said:

The main benefits from being in a club are still the boosts

Yes, but most clubs are already leveled up to the maximum and, if necessary, joining another club and getting the same increase is not at all difficult, so I did not even mention it.

As for the girls from the club boss - most of the members of my club already got them all. Yes, and I still have not received only girl from Ezekiel.

And besides these two reasons, there is no need to be a member of the club. Although we sometimes communicate with other active members of the club, but basically everything is limited to complaints about the injustice of randomness and dissatisfaction with innovations ;)

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Master-17 said:

And besides these two reasons, there is no need to be a member of the club. Although we sometimes communicate with other active members of the club, but basically everything is limited to complaints about the injustice of randomness and dissatisfaction with innovations ;)

That's fair. The social aspect of clubs is barely even there, we only get one basic chat and that's about it. In some clubs that's enough to coordinate stuff and enforce a few elementary rules about the CC (or contributions to the club development, in ones that aren't maxed out). Beyond that, it all depends on the members and whether some of them happen to enjoy chatting together (and also, which is very much separate in my mind: whether they also happen to be in a chatty mood while playing the game ^^).

By the way, I still haven't asked your question to CMs because I barely opened discord once very briefly to check something else and didn't chat with them since my last post in this thread. I suppose Tohru either didn't notice my earlier ping or have time to check it either. But I haven't forgotten.

• 2 weeks later...

@Master-17 I've asked and I have the answers now:

1. Only accounts that hadn't finished the tutorial get deleted after a long time of inactivity. Accounts that had some progress may be removed from the system but still archived and in rare cases they've been revived upon request (so this thread's OP should have a shot).

2. There's now an automated system in place that checks periodically and, when it finds a Club with a long inactive leader, it automatically promotes as the new leader either the co-leader (if there is one), or the most active of the remaining members (in terms of recent in-game activity).

3. Clubs with an archived or even a banned player as the leader stay as they are. The club isn't impacted negatively when the leader gets banned, however the automated system doesn't replace them with someone else either. So in such cases, it is necessary to go through the good old method: "vote for someone in the club chat, and send a ticket with a screenshot of the vote to Support".

I hope this helps. Thanks for your questions and patience. Cheers.

Main source of confirmation and info (Sandman of the Tech Team):

Spoiler

image.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

23 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

There's now an automated system in place that checks periodically and, when it finds a Club with a long inactive leader, it automatically promotes as the new leader either the co-leader (if there is one), or the most active of the remaining members (in terms of recent in-game activity).

Main source of confirmation and info (Sandman of the Tech Team):

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Thanks for asking.  I don't "do" discord, so I do "miss" that element of socialness.

I am curious how you paraphrased the answer to #2, do you believe he means the feature has existed for a month or the leader needs to be inactive for a month?
I read it as the former but he actually says "without leaders" and you wrote "a long inactive leader", so maybe it's the latter?
Not sure how you can get a club literally without a leader tho, so maybe I am reading too much into it.

Or, in other words, if he clarifies how long the leader should be inactive before being purged, e.g. what does "long" mean; I am curious to know.

I've been mulling recently how soon I should freak out, and while it is nice to have a system that does it for you, I don't want it to be the ~800 days posted above ;)  Waiting 30 days is a fairly short wait IMO, at least the way my club is setup.

PS: "Most active" is also interesting.  It means they are tracking :)  I now wonder if it's me just out of curiousity, not even related to the topic :D 

Edited by jpanda
PS

6 hours ago, jpanda said:

I am curious how you paraphrased the answer to #2, do you believe he means the feature has existed for a month or the leader needs to be inactive for a month?
I read it as the former but he actually says "without leaders" and you wrote "a long inactive leader", so maybe it's the latter?
Not sure how you can get a club literally without a leader tho, so maybe I am reading too much into it.

What I typed is a not just paraphrasing Sandman's answers, others provided info as well and I compiled and summed it up. I just quoted Sandman as his answers was the most official and complete, but I added a few details from other sources.

The auto feature is only about a month old. The checks are planned to take place roughly every two months. It checks for long inactive leaders.

Separately, regardless of clubs, an account that's been abandoned before finishing the tutorial will eventually get destroyed. An account that went far enough to have over 3 girls and completed the tutorial, even if it stays inactive for years, doesn't get destroyed (but removed and archived). It can be resurrected if the player asks when they come back eventually.

• Thanks 1