Villain combat on x10 not progressing fully

Duo

So, as the title suggests, x10 villain combat isn't using all 10 combats to progress event/mission progress. I noticed this sorting an event and a daily mission that happened at the same time about a month ago and the situation just repeated itself today. I did 2 x10 combats for event progression (I always do x10 when I'm not going for mission progression items) and ended up with only 16 combats in the event progression (see screenshot).Screenshot_20230326-105117_Chrome.thumb.jpg.69377d4162441abcf58a9da955918914.jpg

I've also noticed that reward items for combats get 'lost' and I have to wonder if the two are connected, especially since I'm positive shards are being lost:Screenshot_20230320-170237_Chrome.thumb.jpg.663e6a30b900dcfbe99ed8056dadddc7.jpg

On a side note for the shards (and this part should technically be in the suggestions thread), I managed to open up the second tier of a villain before getting the 3 tier 1 girls. Normally I wouldn't care, but tier 1 girl shards don't drop when your fighting the tier 2 villain and I "wasted" between 30 and 50 combats and therefore villain level progression forcing tier 1 fights to finish getting the girls - so maybe allowing previous tiers of girl shards to drop could be something that is looked into. 

That "lost" is not a lost reward, thats a lost fight. when you do x10 fights and lose ow or two its correct that you get only 9 or 8 for the PoA event.

The girls will not dropp on higher tiers, becasue there will be new girls. it sucks to stay on tier 1 to grind up the grils and not getting any new levels in the boss.

This problem goes away if you have cathed up to the last few world. It takes ages for them to add new tiers to the bosses

Edited by Magic1986
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, Magic1986 said:

That "lost" is not a lost reward, thats a lost fight. when you do x10 fights and lose ow or two its correct that you get only 9 or 8 for the PoA event.

There is absolutely no way I'm losing a fight to tier 3 Pandora witch and if that is the case then it shouldn't be reflected as a lost reward. Now, I'm also using my mobile 99.9% of the time, and I have noticed differences (and I personally don't think there should be any at all) in how pages are rendered in comparison to the desktop version, so it could be that. The devs,  however, shouldn't be allowing the amount of lax practises like this if they really want to turn this game into the full on rpg they are trying to make. 

il y a 27 minutes, Duo a dit :

There is absolutely no way I'm losing a fight to tier 3 Pandora witch

That's typically the floor where even lvl 500 players start losing every now and then; so unless you're better than everyone else... defeat is absolutely possible (That's part of the reason why Nike - the next villain - doesn't even have a Tier 2. It would quickly become too strong for everyone).

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Liliat said:

That's typically the floor where even lvl 500 players start losing every now and then; so unless you're better than everyone else... defeat is absolutely possible (That's part of the reason why Nike - the next villain - doesn't even have a Tier 2. It would quickly become too strong for everyone).

You can lose to whom? To her???

Spoiler

1.jpg.f48e2c1eadb7185e90d6d8c327dfdc37.jpg

How is it possible at 500th level?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Liliat said:

That's typically the floor where even lvl 500 players start losing every now and then; so unless you're better than everyone else... defeat is absolutely possible

And we are also used to being short-changed on wins (9*111=999 + 20 gems, and not 995 +20 gems) in ten-round combat. Simply because it happens to everyone is no reason to accept a game program's cheating ways, IMHO. The game doesn't know any better; the programmers do know and should take more pride in their work.

• Thinking 2

il y a 9 minutes, Pelinor a dit :

And we are also used to being short-changed on wins (9*111=999 + 20 gems, and not 995 +20 gems) in ten-round combat. Simply because it happens to everyone is no reason to accept a game program's cheating ways, IMHO. The game doesn't know any better; the programmers do know and should take more pride in their work.

I must be missing some context; but I've no idea what you're talking about (Maybe it's obvious to players who actually do x10 fights? But I never do that).

What are these numbers referring to?

4 minutes ago, Liliat said:

What are these numbers referring to?

I figured you knew the Pandora's Witch rewards since you used her as an example; sorry about that. I am used to short-changing on rewards and have been ever since GeorgeMTO banned me for complaining about it several years back. Now, at level 500, I don't pay attention to it anymore; it is what it is. Nike should get another tier; it would make the mythic headband worth something even when we can't advance in the Pantheon.

Il y a 2 heures, Pelinor a dit :

I figured you knew the Pandora's Witch rewards since you used her as an example; sorry about that. I am used to short-changing on rewards and have been ever since GeorgeMTO banned me for complaining about it several years back.

I myself am an Pandora Tier 2; I'm far behind on villains (Trying to get Nike's Tier 1 girls right now, then still have to work on Tier 1 for all bosses after that).

At Tier 1, Pandora gives 20 Gems, 1 Ticket and/or Affection items. On Tier 2, 20 Gems, 1 Ticket and/or 55.6k cash.

So I don't understand what "9" means in "9*111", and I don't understand what "111" means either. And I also don't understand what 995 corresponds to.

All in all, I don't understand what reward(s) you expect, and what you're getting instead, and how this relates to losing a fight against Pandora. I'm genuinely confused.

If I check Op's screenshot, he got the following expected rewards:

- 82.4k Cash

- 1 Ticket

- 20 Gems

And he received the following:

- 577k Cash (7x 82.4 = 576.8, rounded up to 577) : 7 Wins

- 1 Ticket: 1 Win

- 20 Gems: 1 Win

- 1 "Lost": 1 Defeat

So a total of 9 Rewards for 9 Wins; which seems to correspond to what we would expect. Did I miss something?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Liliat said:

All in all, I don't understand what reward(s) you expect, and what you're getting instead

Tier 3 Pandora Witch gives the following rewards (on a single fight)

pw-t3-rewards.png.997a2f5372314c0c25bb58ed2c519731.png

So if I do an x10 combat and have no losses, no ticket, and only one gem drop, I should get 9*111k=999k. Instead, the program gives 995k (and how it gets that number is a mystery). I apologize; I thought you were further along with the villains.

• Thanks 1

If the Ymen you would get are 110,501 the game display it as 111k, but the correct multiplication of this amount would be 994509, and that is in display 995k, not 999k. It's a problem with rounding and that not the whole number is displayed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Thanks; it seems that cash rewards keep scaling (Op only gets 84k for the same tier; and club bonuses aren't sufficient to explain the difference). I don't think there's any bug here however. It's a simple rounding issue: values below 100k are rounded to the closest .1k, but above 100k they are rounded to the closest 1k.

So my guess is: 111k is actually the rounded display value for something like 110,600 (Rounded up to 111,000 or 111k). So you expect 9*111k = 999k, but you actually get 9*110,600 = 995,400, rounded down to 995k.

Edit: ninja'd. Again. 😛

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

1. Not a bug
  2. You lose fights = you don't progress on a "win X fights" task
  3. And yes, you can and do lose fights to Pando and other villains when they're at a high enough level and/or you're not boosted. Your screenshots clearly show lost fights.
  4. Moved to QA.
  • Like 1