[ April 13th, 2023 ] Kinky Cumpetition #44 - Alt. Sa Lee ​🟠​

Ravi-Sama

Alt. Sa Lee ​🟠​  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Alt. Sa Lee

2. 2. Are you gonna try to get her? (multiple choice)

• Yeah, I'll spend kobans on kisses if I need to.
    • No, I'll go w/ the flow, need to save kobans instead.
    • I had her already from "Hentai Clicker!"

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic

Thanks for the thread as always, man.

Note: you might want to add an option in the vote for those of us who had a sizable HCL collection by Feb 2021 when the snapshot was taken for that. I've had this one in HCL long before that, I'm pretty sure, and thus I should receive her for free soon. There's no vote for that. ^^

While I'm on the subject, the credit hasn't happened yet, but it isn't unusual for these credits to take a few hours into the event to happen. Still, if you're in the situation, let's keep an eye on it. Thanks! @Tohru - Kinkoid

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Surprised :O 1

2 hours ago, madahmed said:

Is this a parody of Chun Li from Street Fighters?

If so .It is really cheap. 

I have saved kisses but i spent them with the start of SE. So, i ll try to get 40 shards .if not , this is not a big deal.

My first guess was that its a combination of Ty Lee and Azula from Avatar.
But yeah, I have little to no interest in her, along with most of the other Alt. Girls.
I am not too fond of the art

• Like 3

Did anyone already have her from hentai clicker?

I used to play hentai clicker daily and I remember I tried to get her so hard but could never get her. That made me really sad back then. I thought she looked beautiful.

I wonder if the poses she will have for this game are the same ones she had in hentai clicker. I always felt very sad that I could never see her poses in hentai clicker 

I did really like her face,I thought she looked beautiful. I was really sad back then. I always wondered what her poses looked like 

Edited by jyepie
  • Like 4

Yop. Credit was a bit delayed as often happens with HCL transfers, but I have her now:

image.png

I haven't checked for this particular adaptation, but it's always a bit different even though they typically build the HH adaptation from the HCL material, they can't include it all and there was one less pose in HCL (but a lot more intermediate stages of undress for each) so they typically have to double one of the poses (picking a different combination of clothes or lack thereof). Plus in HCL all poses are fully animated, and scenes had a lot more dialogue and pics with a different format, so it's never exactly the same thing even when it's done as faithfully as possible.

I have her fully maxed out in HCL. Haven't upgraded the HH version yet but I'm glad to have her now. I'll let you know. Anyways, now I can vote.

Good luck to those going for her.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Hearts 2

I had ~240 kisses saved, and got her 3 hours ago :)

My 9th KC girl, and she looks good imo! Most of the "Alt" girls have a very distinct look: Alt Bluebell, Corinne and Honey are good examples of this, but Sa Lee looks is more similar to the regular HH girls.

image.png.2ebfba3b69a4fbf495131910e9ccfe37.png

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yop. Credit was a bit delayed as often happens with HCL transfers, but I have her now:

image.png

I haven't checked for this particular adaptation, but it's always a bit different even though they typically build the HH adaptation from the HCL material, they can't include it all and there was one less pose in HCL (but a lot more intermediate stages of undress for each) so they typically have to double one of the poses (picking a different combination of clothes or lack thereof). Plus in HCL all poses are fully animated, and scenes had a lot more dialogue and pics with a different format, so it's never exactly the same thing even when it's done as faithfully as possible.

I have her fully maxed out in HCL. Haven't upgraded the HH version yet but I'm glad to have her now. I'll let you know. Anyways, now I can vote.

Good luck to those going for her.

I saw her on the wiki page today and I'm just wondering if the poses for hentai heroes were the same ones for clicker. I'm trying to get her on hh now. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, jyepie said:

I saw her on the wiki page today and I'm just wondering if the poses for hentai heroes were the same ones for clicker. I'm trying to get her on hh now.

Yes and no, with very few exceptions they don't make new drawings for the HH adaptation of HCL girls, and this one is typical of this process. I've upgraded her in HH too now, and she's more than fine. It's just that her HCL poses are all animated and also they all start with her fully/mostly clothed and she undresses gradually as you upgrade her. And as I said, a 3-star girl in HH has 4 pose pictures, but a girl in HCL only has 3 different poses, so they use one of the HCL poses twice, but at a different stage (in this particular example, the 0-star and 3-star poses use the same HCL pose).

The biggest rework takes place for building HH-formatted affection scenes from the HCL dialogue and scene pics, though. For this they have to be creative and necessarily crop/reframe some pics, discard others and make cuts or even rewrite the dialogue altogether. This was more often than not the weak link for HCL girls though, and the HH adaptation usually makes more sense and gives it more consistency (and they tend to select and arrange a "best of" of sorts).

I'll see if I can take a couple of screenshots from HCL later on to give you an idea.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Yes and no, with very few exceptions they don't make new drawings for the HH adaptation of HCL girls, and this one is typical of this process. I've upgraded her in HH too now, and she's more than fine. It's just that her HCL poses are all animated and also they all start with her fully/mostly clothed and she undresses gradually as you upgrade her. And as I said, a 3-star girl in HH has 4 pose pictures, but a girl in HCL only has 3 different poses, so they use one of the HCL poses twice, but at a different stage (in this particular example, the 0-star and 3-star poses use the same HCL pose).

The biggest rework takes place for building HH-formatted affection scenes from the HCL dialogue and scene pics, though. For this they have to be creative and necessarily crop/reframe some pics, discard others and make cuts or even rewrite the dialogue altogether. This was more often than not the weak link for HCL girls though, and the HH adaptation usually makes more sense and gives it more consistency (and they tend to select and arrange a "best of" of sorts).

I'll see if I can take a couple of screenshots from HCL later on to give you an idea.

yeah i understand, i remember clicked was animated, i know it has to be adapted for hh. i was just curious on the beginning poses of clicker sa lee. its driven me crazy when i couldnt get her 

• Like 1

Well, HCL doesn't launch very smoothly on my current setup and it goes "out of memory" and crashes a bit too often. But I had a look at all the poses, scenes and dialogue for Sa-Lee's original version in HCL and compared to the HH adaptation. It's actually interesting and kind of complementary. There is art in the affection scenes that seems previously unreleased to me (the style is too distinctly HCL to be new work done for this occasion) and there are also quite a few pics missing from the HH version. On top of that they don't just pick one particular intermediate stage of undress in a given HCL pose to create one for the HH version: they mix and match them and I suspect they do this from the original layered image files because

Spoiler

for instance her boots we see in the 0-star pose disappear later on in the HH version but they never did (in that specific pose) in the HCL version.

Conversely, the pic you see in the banner in this thread's OP, and is used for the 1-star pose of the HH version is kind of a remix of two stages (out of three) of the second pose in HCL:

image.png

image.png

There was no version in HCL where she was in her underwear while still wearing her slippers.

I can't really post more, both to avoid spoilers and because not only can't I easily open a pic in another tab from HCL as I can from HH, but even zoomed out to the max of what's offered in the game options, it's impossible to even see most pics (including these) in their entirety on screen. And I have no idea how to grab the GIFs, so I settled for a quick and dirty couple of screenshots instead for the example.

But basically, having the same girl in both games isn't purely redundant. There's unique content in each version. I wish HCL's pics were easier to watch or collect.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Well, HCL doesn't launch very smoothly on my current setup and it goes "out of memory" and crashes a bit too often. But I had a look at all the poses, scenes and dialogue for Sa-Lee's original version in HCL and compared to the HH adaptation. It's actually interesting and kind of complementary. There is art in the affection scenes that seems previously unreleased to me (the style is too distinctly HCL to be new work done for this occasion) and there are also quite a few pics missing from the HH version. On top of that they don't just pick one particular intermediate stage of undress in a given HCL pose to create one for the HH version: they mix and match them and I suspect they do this from the original layered image files because

Hide contents

for instance her boots we see in the 0-star pose disappear later on in the HH version but they never did (in that specific pose) in the HCL version.

Conversely, the pic you see in the banner in this thread's OP, and is used for the 1-star pose of the HH version is kind of a remix of two stages (out of three) of the second pose in HCL:

image.png

image.png

There was no version in HCL where she was in her underwear while still wearing her slippers.

I can't really post more, both to avoid spoilers and because not only can't I easily open a pic in another tab from HCL as I can from HH, but even zoomed out to the max of what's offered in the game options, it's impossible to even see most pics (including these) in their entirety on screen. And I have no idea how to grab the GIFs, so I settled for a quick and dirty couple of screenshots instead for the example.

But basically, having the same girl in both games isn't purely redundant. There's unique content in each version. I wish HCL's pics were easier to watch or collect.

Thank you so much for letting me know. If you want you can delete these pics. I see what you mean. I appreciate it. Thank you for showing me.  I am close to winning her on hentai so I'll be happy when I reach it. Thank you so much. 

Edited by jyepie
  • Hearts 1

image.png.c216c6025678c5177ff24ffa1ea4ad85.png

Got her.

24 shards in 10 drops out of 86 League fights, 76 shards from Kisses. I used 45 from PoV, 55 from Natural regen and a mostly full bar, 5 from calendar, 4 from SB, 36 from DP, 4 from redeem code and bought 3 to get the last one (2 remain), so a total usage of 150 Kisses for 76 shards.

• Like 4

Got her While also multi tasking the DP event i reset ryu and some other champion Dont think it Will matter for the champion girl though since 4 days is way to short time to get the champion girl i think its kinda pointless putting in a champion girl on a 4 days event😉 Edit/ sorry DvDivxx and Holly Molly i put it in the wrong thread was meant for kinky Cumpetition thread😳🥺 and just out of curiousity is Finder Keeper and Ken on permanent or temporary Leave as Moderators?

Edited by Rylarth
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

image.png.1ca4926054c473045c5394f5408c2427.png
69... nice!

I was focused on the DP yesterday.  Forgot about the KC.  I liked the girl, despite her being a lazy parody of Chun-Li, b/c her art is way better than most of the other KC/HCL girls.  Plus, her animation is cool.  Oh well... I'm not heartbroken about it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Okay, I guess. I got her, but only because the worst event implementation in the game kept telling me to do season fights (at the time of this post, I am #1 on the season's leaderboard). Under any other circumstance, I would have saved my resources. So let's call this a backhanded compliment where something marginally good comes out of the gameplay fusion induced by two events.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Rylarth said:

Edit/ sorry DvDivxx and Holly Molly i put it in the wrong thread was meant for kinky Cumpetition thread😳🥺 and just out of curiousity is Finder Keeper and Ken on permanent or temporary Leave as Moderators?

No worries, moved it for you. Ken resigned as a mod and also quit the game a month or two ago, I don't remember if there was a dedicated goodbye thread, I think he soft-announced it in an event thread instead. Miss him already. Finder took a break until further notice, as a mod and just from the forum in general for personal reasons. I hope he's well whether he eventually comes back or not. Miss him as well!

• Thanks 5