[ April 14th, 2023 ] Double Penetration - Wild Survivors

Ravi-Sama

#wildsurvivors -> 3 CP  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Cirie Jackson (Free Side)

2. 2. Rate Survivor Liu-Yeng (Premium 6.6k kos)

3. 3. Are you gonna unlock the premium side?

Day 03 :  i finished the event in the first hous after reset .

This was challening but i could complete it without spendin kobans. though i got screwed a bit in leagues and OD as I am super late.

I wont get the paid girl even if i like her more because i am short in kobans and i am preparing for Titania who i surprisingly dont have any shards for her in 2 apparitions.

• Like 5

image.thumb.png.d4254356b2e784dc0fd170ea347862d8.png

31 minutes after reset I finished the event with the task "Gain 40 Potions of Lust" with exactly 1000 points. At the end of the 1st day I was at ca. 650 potions, reached 985 potions ca. 20h ago and decided not to "waste" Pachinko Orbs to get the last needed potions.

In generall the same resume like in the first DP:

Path is mostly doable without spending to much Koban (3 times 4x Market refreshs this time to me and one time "Spend Koban" what I could match with buying a Sandalwood which I will need at the next MD so no "wasting" of Koban for this task). What makes the event a horrible one is that you have to stop playing the game to lower the risks to be fucked by the tasks. It's the core design of the eventmechanic that is 💩 . So it was better KK would use the wastebin for this event (hope dies last 😉).

• Like 8

Ok so i got the girl... who i forgot who is.. makes me think of resident evil claire redfield.... , which i now i feel stupid because that was the idea....😂

anyway...
the wild thingy again today 6 times asking POP missions.... BUT i knew IT would fuk me up 😒
So, instead of clicking ALL the finished missions on POP. I clicked 1 (which is what it asked), and , ok, it accept, moved for next one "use gems". Ok. fine, I can do that.... "Finish POP Missions"... Oh YOU FUK..... BUT I AM WAY BEHIND YOU . MWHAHAHAHA
so i clicked 1 of the finished missions, and still not claiming any of them, this thing seem to have thing for those. o_0 
BUT... i managed xD so... i am kinda happy ? xD 

I would love to have that "Ada Wong" . Guess some other time. ;)

Edited by Shirow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Le 16/04/2023 à 10:31, Varaczek a dit :

I'll just say that the RNG giving me the "get attraction shards" task five times during the event (and I'm not even done yet, being at 770 points) is an absolute pain in the ass

Well, it is not for nothing that the name of this event is: Double Penetration 😁

• Haha 5
  • Hearts 1

***WARNING: JUSTIFIED BITCHING ABOUT MICROSOFT BECAUSE THEY'RE GUILTY AS FUCK.***

So i had one of the worst Mondays (Sunday-Monday).  The minute i tried starting to play, my win10 crashed the video card, so i lost several hours work (non-game activity) & all my screenshots from earlier in the day (HH & CxH).  So the several hours of 'game time' i had planned instead became several hrs of restarting the computer & trying to make the hot garbage actually work.

i lost Sunday-Monday (day two) of both CxH & HH's events, which left me struggling to do what i can Mon-Tue (day 3).

Thankfully, i'd had been blessed with a much better lineup in CxH's rng tasks & got the free track's girl on day one!

It was close, but i got Cirie Jackson (Free Side) with 2-3 minutes before daily reset.

image.png.aace2ace3a18e1488825b7ac7f72a7cc.png

had it not been for win10's/ms' BS, i probably would have finished both events' tracks & then some.  trying to cram bc a 3-day event got reduced to 2, it was not a normal experience, but trying to finish it any cost me progress in everything else.  My expectation is, had i the 3 days as intended, i'd have finished this and gotten in my 'normal' activity/participation.

/end rant

DvDivXXX, normally i try not to cover 2 games in one post, but this time it seemed the lesser evil, as opposed to making the same post twice in 2 threads.

Edited by Karxan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Woke up ~20 min before server reset.  Rushed to claim all of the rewards.  #NoRegrets

I should have 9k kos and 5 SP for D Titania's MDR (39%).  It should be enough.  Then, there's ~2 more league rewards before May's MD.  Hopefully, enough time to save 6k kos for the SE's cards.

ezgif-1-76c84b8f75.gif.4c5fcdb1a01c19c57ebe20f07d8fba52.gifezgif-1-c1f93ffcc7.gif.47780e53358e5391e01ec738cc2f8963.gif

image.png.511ab9d8d79075ee8cf56de7038961a6.png

Got some nice CH A/D gear too.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4
  • Hearts 2

Got through in all three Games (HH,PsH,CxH), although I wasn't planning to do so, and didn't have that much time either.
Just started to do some Tasks, and it went rather well.
In HH I used exclusively the lower Tiers, because I got "sell 50 Items" in the High Tier from Start, and I have only 350 Items left. Guess I might need those for PoA.

But in PsH and CxH I also mostly used low Tier, and I didn't have many Tasks I had to wait very long for.
Only a few with spending Energy, which I could wait for regen over Night.

So after all, not so much devastating like last time, partly because it was known what to expect, but on the other Hand it was just doable alright.
Nevertheless, it is very time consuming and quite intrusive, it messes up the normal process.

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Master-17 said:

Both of them don't have the images of avatars at each stage. Please fix it

They do right now, and they did when I upgraded them a few days ago as well. Sounds like either an issue on your end (empty the cache so the game reload itself maybe?) or a temporary issue that's already gone.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

They do right now, and they did when I upgraded them a few days ago as well. Sounds like either an issue on your end (empty the cache so the game reload itself maybe?) or a temporary issue that's already gone.

I upgraded Cirie to 2 star yesterday and she had this bug.  I neglected to take a screen to file a support ticket told myself I would today.
I upgraded Cirie to 3 star today and she did not have this bug.
So I suspect either it's fixed with today's patch or something specific to what/how things were done.
I also suspect it's the former because after I upgraded to 2 star, I checked the picture not while upgrading and while it didn't have that text it still did not have her portrait.  Today it does (1 through 3 star).

Disclaimer: I also cleared my cache today due to login issues, so might also be that if you're still seeing it.

Edited by jpanda
  • Like 4