[ May 19th, 2023 ] LC #36 - Shichi Saitara​ 🟣​

Ravi-Sama

legcontest#36 --> 10 CP  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Shichi

2. 2. Which day do you expect to unlock her?

• Day 1 - I have a ton of PXP from many sources, and/or I'll use the overlap w/ the KC to do many fights.
    • Day 2 - I have enough orbs for the rest of her shards.
    • Day 3 - I'll use a lot of energy, CP, or tickets.
    • Day 4 - I'll rely on GXP, which helps w/ the Harem PoV.
    • I'm not sure, I'll get her when I get her.
  3. 3. Are you familiar w/ My Hero Academia (MHA)?

• Of course, "PLUSSS ULTRAAAAAA!!!!"
    • No, is that like a school assignment about my fave role model?

5 minutes ago, Karxan said:

@Ravi-Sama, i'm sorry, i'm super effed-up this week; Congrats on your Mod-ship!  Thanks for making the thread & all your other help!

No worries.  I know your PC is stressful.  Thanks.

Regarding the new LC girl, I recognized her immediately, probably b/c her hair is pretty accurate.

Her ability is "flight" in the anime.  Looking forward to getting this one.

I'm broke in terms of orbs, due to the DD, just have like 52 GPx10s, but I could always grind on day 3 w/ tickets.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Usually a low hanging fruit as an active player, but this time ... how is this even possible? This player was at 2 million 15 minutes after the competition started 🤔!

Yeah, I wonder how that's possible? jk

It's pretty simple.  We save up PXP from seasons, the PoV, and PoG.  Then, collect it today (LC), knowing this is the contest for it every month.

Divide their score by 10 to see roughly how much PXP they collected.

Equipping one of those mythic boosters that adds 10% to PXP gains, can also help before you collect the PXP.

If players unlock premium PoV, PoG, etc., then you can't really compete w/ them, but there's other opportunities to get more shards later.

image.png

Also, since there's overlap w/ the KC and winning PvP fights, I expect there to be higher scores, and more competition today.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Makes sense. I reached the 300k myself as well only via 500 energy from Seasons rewards, which I reached coincidentally. Saving it + PoV + PoG rewards + bonus makes sense then. At level 217 and only 2 weeks old I'm currently redeeming progress mostly directly and started strategic savings just after experiencing each event the first time, like orbs for OD+DD 😊.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Tohru - Kinkoid said:

Question 3 of the poll is 😂👌

Hmn...  i don't recall that being there earlier, nor does there seem to be any way to vote on it now...  It also seems there should be a third option...

2 hours ago, thrawn00 said:

Poor girl is going to have tons of back problems. 😛

I like tits as much as the next guy, but when they're bigger than a girl's head that's too much in my view.

With all due respect, Admiral @thrawn00, you do realize this game is escapist fantasy?

As a fan of "The Bust Size" (The Buxom Side?) of the haremverse, i am grateful for this parody, especially as my computer issues deprived me of two days' event participation, wrecking my chances of getting The Morrigan & Athena.

There are pros & cons in this conversation here

as well as here (Chit Chat)

Bonus Bosom Beauties are real & need Love (and income); some sites advertise in kk games!

At the end of the day, Kinkoid's games cater to a diverse group where individuals' different tastes are included, not excluded.  The Feedback Surveys kk does now & then informs the dev teams of what the players want.

So lets agree to disagree, & we all respect one another.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Horsting said:

Makes sense. I reached the 300k myself as well only via 500 energy from Seasons rewards, which I reached coincidentally. Saving it + PoV + PoG rewards + bonus makes sense then. At level 217 and only 2 weeks old I'm currently redeeming progress mostly directly and started strategic savings just after experiencing each event the first time, like orbs for OD+DD 😊.

Maybe you were in lower level brackets until now (players are distributed into contests brackets based on their levels - the highest iirc is from level 400), but 300K on LC 1st day is nothing. You need 4M+ to win it.

Some players even save the XP from PoV, PoG, season (not collecting it), and then buy a monthly card on LC 1st day - it immediately gives them the remaining XP that they haven't collected from the previous past PoV, PoG, etc. So you can reach scores of 6M+.

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1

7 hours ago, thrawn00 said:

Poor girl is going to have tons of back problems.

Well based on who she is a parody of she is strong enough to handle it.

Spoiler

Also All Might has a muscle form this could just be her version of that and she can undo it when she wants

• Like 3

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ May 19th, 2023 ] LC #36 - Shichi Saitara​ 🟣​

This is the first girl in the legend contest I am not actually going to go for, I have zero interest in her,
not a fan of the art, or the melons, and I have no connection to her from what she is parodied from.

If she turns out to be a heavyweight in pvp, well I guess those in my league will have an easier time with me.
The current CC girl is at 55 shards currently, and with luck I will miss her as well. :)

• Like 1

Got her on day 1 as is typically my goal so I don't have to take the stress LC causes me any longer than strictly necessary. I got sniped from #1 to #2 at the last minute, but oh well.

I'm not a fan of this series, but I know she scratches an itch for others. I'm not super pleased with Toon Dude handling all the new L5s this month and the only new stuff we got from Venus was a mere 3-star in CE (which wasn't great by her standards, still quite good but not great).

What concerns me a bit more is that Toon Dude seems to be back to his old ways especially with this specific series: the comical toupee-like big bushes are back! :/ I understand he's still making efforts to improve his anatomy in other areas he doesn't quite master yet, notably feet, and I appreciate it, although he still has a long way to go to reach the level of Venus or even Ben in that regard (or a few of the lesser-known regulars). For starters, Dude! please stop making side lines that suggest a bare foot has the same texture as a plastic shoe, that's a bit awkward... also, try to grasp the overall shape and alignment of toes: they should never form a square; it's typically closer to a triangle or a bell, depending how you look at it (toes have different sizes and starting points, basically). Still, his style has its charm and I enjoy many aspects of it, just not as much as other regular artists in the roster.

Anyway. For a moment there I wondered if this girl's particular name was chosen to make fun of the debate we had about Kanako and double down on the giant boobs ("faire un chichi" is a cute and polite saying in French that roughly means making a big deal out of nothing). But then I remember that basically no one with their hands on actually creating the characters, stories or art speaks French anymore, so... It's probably just a coincidence. ^^

Good luck have fun to those still in that race. Chillax mode for a few days for me.

• Like 4

2023-05-21_10-49-38.png2023-05-21_10-47-04.png

Got 5th (50%) and 17th (25%) place on the first 2 days.  I can get away w/ doing the bare minimum on Day 3, for the last 25% shards, but I like to aim higher.

Day 1 - PXP, Contests, & PvP

• 1 - 3.53 mil
  • 4 - 3.31 mil
  • 5 (Me) - 3.18 mil
  • 10 - 2.31 mil
  • 25 - 318.9k

Day 2 - Pachinko & Donate

• 1 - 2.89 mil
  • 4 - 1.03 mil
  • 10 - 722k
  • 17 (Me) - 467k
  • 25 - 173k

For Day 3, I switched to my epic/harmony gear setup, and I'm un-boosted.  Perfect for using many tickets.  I have ~720 tickets.  I can usually do many champion fights later in the day, whilst I'm watching something, and preparing to sleep.  I'm not aiming high in leagues this week, so idc if I have no defense for a day.

Update: Finished 8th for 50% more shards, and enough to recruit her on the 4th day.

Day 3 - Energy, CP & Tickets

• 1 - 210k
  • 4 - 14k
  • 8 (Me) - 103k
  • 10 - 80k
  • 25 - 47k

Day 4 - GXP

• 1 - 3.66 mil
  • 4 - 1.87 mil
  • 5 (Me) - 1.1 mil
  • 10 - 836k
  • 25 - 140k
Edited by Ravi-Sama
Added Day 3 & 4's results.
  • Like 5

Well, even if her rack may be to big for some i think it could fit her character considering All Mastery (All Might) has a horse dong. Maybe the "One For All" power makes attributes bigger? Idk

Having said that, i thought her breast were too huge at first, but i think i really like her now. I love a parody of someone like Nana Shimura, who has a very powerful quirk and is supposed to be one of the greatest heroes in haremverse history. I'm really looking forward to see her affection scenes after i get her (25 shards left).

• Like 4

There is something I really despise,

That are breast of humongous size,

so when asked I will always vote yucky,

and send them right back to Kentucky.

I like a well proportioned body shape,

sadly there seems to be no escape.

To think of the future should make you frown,

gravity will pull them inevitably down.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5